What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike working out in the heat to come inside and there is no sweet tea made and cold...knew I forgot something before I went out :(

I dislike it when people repost the same youtube video over and over again

+1 him_dox totally agreed.

I dislike when people use multi colors when posting, or post in all caps all the time.

YEAH I HATE THAT TOO!

I dislike school internet filters >.> damn things wont let me on AS!

LOL!

I dislike any sort of restricted web access, a lot of governments are starting to do this, even in the US they are talking about it.

Australian govt tried doing it but Anonymous attacked (DDOS'ed) a bunch of govt sites almost like a threat, never heard a peep of internet blockage again.

I dislike being hungry!

I dislike having to vacuum 3 floors, 6280 SQFT. by hand, I need a riding vacuum LOL!

I dislike the dam 30second post rule, sorry I am faster than most people/computers! :(

I dislike paying bills... :( I could buy more Anime an stuff than pay bills!!!! DAMZ! lol :) Hi Kamizawa!

+1 To that one Plex.

I dislike that I have a huge scratch across my Crysis 2 DVD, and the game wont install now...OHHH I am so annoyed!

Agreed there! lol

I dislike not being able to control everything that I should be able to control...

I dislike when I can't find that one song, or video, or picture on my PC when I'm in need of finding it. (I need to do a major organization........)

God I hear ya, That is why I built my home server everything is nice and organized :)!

I dislike when I walk into the kitchen, and the dog comes flying around the corner and knocks me down :(

I dislike when my 7 year old gives me an attitude (not that it lasts long mind you but he's 7 I mean what the hell is it going to be like when he's a teenager :P lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!