What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike that soon I am going to have to attempt selling my PC for extra cash. Thanks Obama I love this unemployment :|

That totally sux, I could not ever sell my PC...Dam that really blows hearing that.

I dislike hearing that!

I dislike saying that but it's a must, what sucks is the fact that I won't get much out of it. Hoping for 700 tower only and 800 if i include the monitor, keyboard and mouse (both wireless), and speakers.

:(

I have thought long and hard what I was going to post next for a dislike, and this is the ONLY thing that keeps coming to mind.

I dislike when we have a thread rolling crazy and really well then someone comes in an hoses it all up with a stupid comment.

+1 Kimmy but that's how it goes sometimes lol

I dislike when Kimmy uses the :( face......... :(

HEHE :D There happy face just for you! OR as Janet likes to call :D the OMG LOOK AT ALL THAT CRACK! Face lol!

I dislike drug users!

* is glad he is no longer a drug user otherwise Kimmy wouldn't like him* lol

I dislike my old friends I used to hang with that still continue (after 11 years of no longer associating with them)to do drugs.

Eating fast is not good for you take your time :)

I dislike being out of shape.

I dislike being scorn for being on here at the dinner table be back in a few lol!

:P I told you to take a break and come back when dinner is over :whistle:

I dislike IMs from people I rarely talk to lol

I dislike when someone steals the last crab leg... >.> JANET!

I dislike when I over eat at a meal and have a sick tummy after.

Make Jan rub your tummy :P

I dislike it when at bedtime my kids become hyperactive lol

I got something else she can rub besides my tummy believe me LOL!

I dislike that Jan is leaving again next week for a week I am getting depressed all ready.

I'll be around to help you cope if needed :)

I dislike nights when I can't sleep even though I am feeling totally exhausted.

I am thinking of having dad take the shop over for that week or so, and going with her, we are discussing that now. We would be going to Seattle, then to NY, then to England in 10days.

I dislike when I have to make split decisions sometimes.

That would be good for you then.

I dislike when my socks get a hole in them.

I dislike when I have to throw the dogs outside because they are being to rowdy.

I dislike when my dog digs a hole and I don't know about it until after I stumble in it.

OMG LMAO! Hey, I was watching a show here on TV, and it was talking about Lake Titicaca and Janet screams from the other side of the house "DID THEY SAY SHITTYKAKA???" ROFLMAO! omg that was so great!

I dislike when I laugh so hard I get cramps in my ribs they hurt!

lol nice one.

I dislike that I'm disappearing soon after this post :(

Be back in about an hour hopefully :) If you are not around when I return I will say goodnight to you now :) (hopefully you will be around though )

Yea I am also out of here for a hour, got to watch my show!

and with that I dislike I must go!

Kisses N Hugs! to everyone! muah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.