What kind of stuff do you dislike?

i dislike that i have to head back to the hospital back to driving at night here

I dislike that Kimmy is in the hospital hopefully all will be taken care of soon.

yea i dislike being in this house alone with out her starting to understand a bit how she feels when i am out of town for weeks on end

same here i ran into a nest of yellow jackets when we were working in the yard last summer and i got tore up

i dislike that i have not eaten yet tonight

I dislike that I have to go outside again because something was left in the car.

I dislike when company does not get then hint when it is time for them to leave that is when Bitch Mode comes in handy!

jajajajajajaja!!! easy woman, easy....:4e5dd44a:
I dislike when company does not get then hint when it is time for them to leave that is when Bitch Mode comes in handy!

I dislike people who can only see the bad in others and never sees the good!

Last edited:
hehe

I dislike having to be a bitch to people but sometimes they do not get when your trying to be nice and nicely put things

I dislike when a NFL game starts off great for the team you root for only to fizzle out. (Thankfully though we pulled out a victory)

I dislike planning, but I have to!

I dislek UNGRATEFUL MF!:@

Last edited:
I dislike those who rant about things but don't do anything to fix those things.

I dislike when Jan gets on her fast and the furious movie kick....hehe

I dislike feeling as though I have to be something I'm not to be socially acceptable. Good thing I tend to say screw it and remain as is :P

I dislike that not only does my keyboard suck but now my mouse is screwing up......... (Never buy a product from a company called Gear Head)

Oh yea I could have warned ya about them hehe. The basic stuff is not to bad but it is not built to last.

I dislike working hard and getting no satisfaction from it.

Normally I don't go for companies I don't know much about but at the time I couldn't afford much and they offered a nice keyboard/mouse combo (wireless of curse). Won't do it again that is for sure.

I dislike having this feeling that I'm not going to be as optimistic as I have been about finding a job (9 1/2 months without one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently