What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Well I know when Jan went to Church with the family this morning she put in a Prayer Card for you on behalf of her and I so Pray Hard! and Think Positive OR I WILL COME KICK YOUR ASS! with a Nerf Bat! LOL!

Let me poke around I "May" be able to send you a mouse and keyboard when I get back to the shop I will look around and see if we have any more Demo Models left. No promises but if I got a set I will get it to you ok.

I dislike Jan having to take care of me so much like this :( I feel useless

That would be cool. :)

I dislike that you feel useless, however I don't think Jan mines doing this for you. :)

Nah she don't she claims she prefers taking care of me like this more than my being so independent LOL! PSYCHO WOMAN! Run! lol

I dislike doing this but I got to go eat and do my breathing treatment, be back in like 30min or so.

To Mrs. Kimmy, You're only saying that because I keep saying I like candy so much!

I dislike melted candy.

Yes, I am a bit tired of hearing it.

I dislike when the D Size battery's are dead and I have to recharge them...

LOL! +1 Plex!

I dislike flat boobs, you know, the pancake looking ones EEWWWW!!! Angelina Jolie boobs ICKY!

I'm not a boob fanatic, I mean I like them of course but I agree with that statement 100%

I dislike Hollywood Actresses who think they are the shit because they do movies.

I dislike most actors and actresses because they are total jack offs LOL! they make a movie, they think they are Gods! LINDSAY LOHANNNNNN!!!! lol

I dislike being told 54 minutes of the hour that I need to watch the Expendables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently