What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I disliked when I was married and my husband would use my razor bastard!

I dislike Boy Scouts lol, Girl Scouts taste SO much better Brownies eh they are ok

Then you definitely do not want to hear about the sad news I was told a few hours ago

I dislike when people cry, makes me feel bad (I mean so long as it's not crying because they didn't get their way or something)

I dislike when people constantly bring up a subject over and over and over and over and over and over (you get the point) again.

did kim tell you i put a prayer card for you up while i was at church this morning from us plex i really hope something will work for you soon i know it is hard and your busting your tail it will pay off soon

i dislike seeing people i like suffer

I dislike hearing that Perplexing is out of a job. Damn economy!

I wish you the best of fortune.

i dislike that now i got to wake up the tub sleeping princess to get out of the tub i knew that was going to happen damit

Yes she did tell me that but of course you seen my response in another thread :) lol but again thank you for that :)

I dislike that no one but my dad enjoys watching the NFL with me lol

I dislike (touching on football here) that everyone watches the super bowl just for the commercials.

I enjoy the commercials truthfully but being a die hard football fan I see your point and agree.

I dislike that Kimmy and Jan have left me for the night :( oh well there is always tomorrow, now if only watermelon-chan would show up :)

I would be surprised the Ikaros did show up right now...

I think I drove Mrs. Kimmy crazy earlier. So sorry about that.

I dislike making other people feel bad.

Well watermelon-chan won't be on here anytime soon as she has been busy with other hobbies.

I dislike being gassy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently