What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike empty words, empty thoughts, empty brains, empty souls, empty people!

I dislike when the phone wakes me up in the morning and it is my mom on the other end, that is a 100% guarantee for a crappy day.

Sorry I attempted to call first but you're mom is a fast dialer :P lol

I dislike when my fingers hurt.

Go back to sleep babe, sleeping is good for you especially when you're not feeling good :)

I dislike doctors they annoy me.

I dislike that the forum is running like pewpee for me for some strange reason, it is doing that wanting to open another page thing again and really slow. :(

It was doing that after you was forced to leave went to bed last night.

I dislike the 30 second between posts and the 60 between sending PMs.

Yea, that stuff should be taken off really or made to be 15 and 30 something, it is rather a pita but eh what ya gonna do LOL!

I dislike being told to hurry up and get dressed because I am supposed to be at the DR in 45min, now I am pissed, no one told me I had to go see DR today WTF!

It's good for you so do as your told and go see the doctor! :P

I dislike people who refuse to do as they are told don't know me but feel that they should group/label me.

I am not going, that pissed me off, I planned on going back to sleep...

She should have told me last night, evil woman! I have no time to do my hair or anything,, Not going. so there :P all ready called and canceled

I dislike doing that, but I do not work on a schedule like that and she knows it.

That is why I am SO happy I am the Adult, I can "Bend and Create" rules as I see fit! :P lol

I dislike pushy people.

I dislike that Janet took my keys and now I am trapped here unless she drives....

I dunno what that means BBW

I dislike Scooter, he came in the room and is just sitting at the bottom of the bed staring at me and growling...asshat dog!

BBW = Big Beautiful Women

I dislike ugly houses (especially when a little bit of paint and some wood could make them look o much better)

I dislike that the cable guy came and just shut us down with out telling us he was here to work and fix our lines.

I dislike wanting beef jerky but not having any in the house...... grrrrr time to go to the store

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.