What kind of stuff do you dislike?

+1 Plex! that seems to be SO true.

I dislike having to pay bills.

I dislike having to run to the store late at night when I really want something sweet.

Dislike the thought of within an hour from now, I have to go to work.
Well at least it's Friday already. Whoopee!

Have a good day at work! :)

I dislike having to sit here and wonder what to do to entertain myself.

I dislike going to a store for something in particular and seeing that they have sold out of that item.

I dislike going to the movies and someone sits there and talks through the whole thing.

Yup, especially when everyone keep on 'shuush'-ing them to quite.

Dislike the thought of people with high pay given company's car, when they can easily buy their own.
And guess what, the company pay for the gas as well. While us blue collar folks use public transport to get to work.

+1 Alexsdu! I totally agree with you.

I dislike gas prices these days it is bad :(

I dislike the politics involved in such things as gas prices. Seriously yesterday Oil dropped to $88 a barrel and yet we are still paying $3.50 or higher......

+1 agreed Plex, you know. I got an idea, over throw all the corrupt politicians and make me the prez! I shall fix everything! Bring our troops home, no more supporting or rebuilding everyone else. Take care of home here 1st, and until everyone here has a job that needs one, we help no one else in the world! hehe I would be shot for that I know I would LOL!

I dislike voting it does not seem to matter, they all lie, and never do anything for the people anymore. It is all driven by the money holders and banks anymore.

Dislike the feeling of finding yourself going to the theme park alone while there couples everywhere.

+1 Alexsdu, I have done that it sucks :(

I dislike kids that act like morons LOL! my neighbor's son is such an Idiot! he tried hitting on me, he is 16 and I thought Jan was going to murder him. I have known him since he was in diapers LOL!

But you have to be at least 35 to run for president so one would assume you are at least this age right????? :P

I dislike the fact that we have to pick the more convincing liar when selecting whom to vote for.

Now now now! I told you in a post a LONG time back, I would never ever ever tell anyone my age, but yes, I can go for it :) I am good to go for that age, and will not say anymore LOL! :P Fine Fine! I will be 40 in November

I dislike thinking I am getting old now. THANKS PLEX! lol

HAHAHA I had you pegged at about 38 honestly because of that post and the mention that in another post I believe you said you and Jan have been together for 16 years. :P And you're not old :)

I dislike dishonesty in a relationship....

Dislike people that think they're trying to help you with your life, when they just make you look bad for yourself.
I knew few like that.

hehe

I dislike rats, I can deal with snakes, but rats OH NO! lol

haha see, I could run around naked in the cold I love it! when we lived in PA, I would run around with nothin on but my bathing suit in winter. Drove Janet crazy, she said "Your gonna freeze an die dammit Kim!" LOL!

I dislike small places

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者