What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Do not come to Florida in the US then, it is like Bug City here LOL! bugs everywhere.

I dislike bugs, that bite! and there is a lot of them here as well LOL! mosquito's, spiders, scorpions, nasty nasty stuff.

good to know .. i don't like them at all...

i dislike snakes... - i found some around here and it was about to bite me...

:( That would not be good being bit by a snake, be careful if your not sure what kind it is. Snakes really do not bother me much, I mean I would rather NOT see one, but if I do they do not scare me like the alligators do.

I dislike Alligators.

ummm Alligators like crocodiles te-he-he

I dislike loosing the keys from the car and house...

I dislike when I go somewhere and loos my keys :( like at the store, or the mall.

yeah... and when you are in a hurry.. it's a mess. i don't want to think about that.

i dislike walking outside at 35C+ when i go at the store...

I dislike when it is 98F with 100% humidity, it is so hot it takes your breath away when you walk out of the cool air in the house.

Note dot go out from the house :)

i dislike the pause between serials and stuff at tv.

I dislike when my internet goes down, and I can not get my Anime Fix, it makes me so mad.

Agreed Kos i freak out when that happens

I dislike it when i run out of juice :(

Agreed there ikaros. I love my Banana, Strawberry, Pineapple juice it is good stuff!

I dislike when I run out of creamer for my coffee.

Agreed Kos. +1

i dislike when i'm out of snacks when i am at the PC

oo, yes got to keep snacks at the PC, that is a must! I keep a jar of M&M's, and a jar of Reece's Pieces at my desk, I fill them every week. lol. It is POWER FOOD! for surfing the net! it is a total must.

I dislike when I go to get something from the closet and it is not there, or I am out of it.

I dislike having to read 2-3 pages of responses per thread I follow in the spam section :P just kidding but man it took some time to read through them all.

I dislike when I'm getting ready to sit down one of my boys then miraculously thinks of something they want lol

dislike beams and blinding light of censorship.. ~ while watching anime.. ~ ... aside from pixelated, mosaic and blurred stuffs.

same here i dislike any censorship why draw it that way then censor it?

I dislike people who are mean :(

I dislike paying people when they do sub-par work, I would rather fire them.

I dislike not knowing which of two possibilities could be the right one to choose.

do you know " baka to test"? use your creion / pen to check it out ^^ joking :)

I dislike rats.

Actually I've been stalled on that show for a couple months now >.> I never drop a show I start I just stall them until I have nothing else worth watching :P

I dislike the fact that I have to wait 30 seconds in between posts >.>

>< Baka to test is good :P
I dislike things that im looking forward to being post phoned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/