What kind of stuff do you like?

Green tea I like, and just tea. NO sugar I do not need to have tooth rot, get fat, or end up with diabetes now or later in life. Never had even a filling want to keep it that way :) I like my snacks here and there, but there is a point of to much.

I like to watch people squirm in despair when I PK them

I respect that. Sugar though for me is like life liquid. If I don't have it then I can't live. (Wonder if I may be hyperglycemic and not know.) I eat snacks though like no tomorrow. Pretzels and more Pretzels.

PK? (Poke them?) What time is on your clock over there?

I like to have a whole box of whales to myself. :)

PK = Player Kill (When you play MMOs, if your on a PVP Server you PK (player kill) other players)

Currently: 10:22PM I am GMT-5 Eastern Time USA

I like to eat chilled oranges. mmm

Oh! I don't do PvP. Well yet anyway. Speaking of MMO, have you checked out that link I gave ya'?

I'm on the same time setting. I just can't ever remember the time zones and who falls under them. :confused:

I like cold strawberries.

Yea I answered you about that a long time ago on the post it was on. It was cute, but to kiddie looking for my taste. Check out the styles from Runes of Magic, and Lineage 2, I am more into games that look like those. A ton of graphics and they look fantastic.

I like ANYTHING! Strawberry <3

Maybe if your really bored you'll play it. I love it though. You might consider Eden Eternal. Checking out the games you listed right now.

I like Honeydew.

(Whistles) I agree, the dark elf is hot. NNN yeah! the dwarf is a cutie.

I like to think if I hang around here talking to you, I'll learn something.

Last edited:
:) I like to be able to teach things when and if I can, it makes me happy to help :D

I like that Jan does not get mad when I forget things LOL! if she did life would suck sometimes haha!

5 hours ain't enough for me. I need at least 8 hours of sleep! :p

I like unajuu! (Eel rice). :D

I would love to be able to sleep that long, it is amazing I slept for 5 normally it is 3 to 4 only lol.

I like my 1st cup of coffee in the morning

Heh, well even if I like it, but I couldn't get it. I always ended up sleeping at 2 or 3 am and waking up at 8. Shets.. :3

I like a cup of iced milo before school. :3

+1 Coolio hehe

I like to help others, matter of fact think I got a little program around here I can upload for peeps. :)

I like Coolio's avatar (Think I said this before tho? can not remember lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently