What kind of stuff do you like?

I like the noises Misa-chan makes around usui. (kaichou wa maid-sama has sucked me back in for the last few days, episode 17 atm lol)

Very nice. I did that a lot when I was younger. But we moved, so all the trees around where I live are too brittle or not the right kind for climbing.

I like to reenact 1750's - 1860's era.

Don't tell me your tired already! I thought you had been sleeping all day?

I like my coffee in the morning.

Can't do that today. I'm up at 5 to get rolling for school.

I like to play with legos.

I like laying nude on the top balcony under my umbrella when it is raining and reading a book.

I like that for the next 2 weeks I am on vacation, she shop is closed, and I now got to think of what I want to do!

Just go and the course of events just happen on their own. A schedule is too hard to follow. (I think anyway)

I like white sand.

Yea spur of the moment works for me! I know I got to build my new workstation, got all the goodies here to do that, and a few other little projects. Sounds like I will be doing a lot of being on here lol.

I like black sand, I got a HUGE jar of the stuff, I wanted to buy a few cubic yards and do a black sand garden but Janet would not let me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently