What kind of stuff do you like?

I like the noises Misa-chan makes around usui. (kaichou wa maid-sama has sucked me back in for the last few days, episode 17 atm lol)

Very nice. I did that a lot when I was younger. But we moved, so all the trees around where I live are too brittle or not the right kind for climbing.

I like to reenact 1750's - 1860's era.

Don't tell me your tired already! I thought you had been sleeping all day?

I like my coffee in the morning.

Can't do that today. I'm up at 5 to get rolling for school.

I like to play with legos.

I like laying nude on the top balcony under my umbrella when it is raining and reading a book.

I like that for the next 2 weeks I am on vacation, she shop is closed, and I now got to think of what I want to do!

Just go and the course of events just happen on their own. A schedule is too hard to follow. (I think anyway)

I like white sand.

Yea spur of the moment works for me! I know I got to build my new workstation, got all the goodies here to do that, and a few other little projects. Sounds like I will be doing a lot of being on here lol.

I like black sand, I got a HUGE jar of the stuff, I wanted to buy a few cubic yards and do a black sand garden but Janet would not let me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently