What time is it?

Yep in Turkey,Istanbul ~ plus I'm half greek since part of my family comes from there xD

Ohhhh!!!!!! Awesome! You are in Istanbul!!! I have been there many times for business!!! I am from Greece but i leave i move to Germany with my rest of family.

Reactions: Hexagon
Ohhhh!!!!!! Awesome! You are in Istanbul!!! I have been there many times for business!!! I am from Greece but i leave i move to Germany with my rest of family.

Wow awesome xD!!!!!!!!Maybe we already met but don't know :P so you're in Germany now?

No i am in Greece for some vacation and to prepare our house for the Christmas & New Years. But i will go again back to Dusseldorf in Saturday :(

Aww,well at least I know you're an optimist person so it'll be okay :)

Aww,well at least I know you're an optimist person so it'll be okay :)

Hm i am ? Well i have to leave once again back my Eli (wife) and Georgy (son) here also her mother is here so she will help her out...

But in the end for 15 days i will be lonely :(

Hm i am ? Well i have to leave once again back my Eli (wife) and Georgy (son) here also her mother is here so she will help her out...

But in the end for 15 days i will be lonely :(

Well you're strong to live through this difficult life so I believe its enough to make you an optimist person :)

Still stay strong Dark! It must be difficult for you without your family..well I can understand that since I don't live with my family too,but don't worry my friend it's all going to pass :)

Well you're strong to live through this difficult life so I believe its enough to make you an optimist person :)

Still stay strong Dark! It must be difficult for you without your family..well I can understand that since I don't live with my family too,but don't worry mh friend it's all going to pass :)

well indeed it's a hard road, but i am doing fine, i will have them daily Face time and see each other but it's not the same to play with my kid watching him closely to try to walk... those are one of the most important moments...

well indeed it's a hard road, but i am doing fine, i will have them daily Face time and see each other but it's not the same to play with my kid watching him closely to try to walk... those are one of the most important moments...

I grew up with my grandma,because my parents had to work hard everyday,,I still remember how I was waiting by the window for my mum to return :) My dad was coming very late so when I was awake he was sadly always gone.Though I worked hard for the sake of them to live better as they become older and of course Im very proud of them for all of their hard work :) You're really important human being since you have a beautiful family dont ever feel lonely my friend cause they're always thinking about you :)

I grew up with my grandma,because my parents had to work hard everyday,,I still remember how I was waiting by the window for my mum to return :) My dad was coming very late so when I was awake he was sadly always gone.Though I worked hard for the sake of them to live better as they become older and of course Im very proud of them for all of their hard work :) You're really important human being since you have a beautiful family dont ever feel lonely my friend cause they're always thinking about you :)

Well technology brings us together even if i am miles away but it's important to be with them also...

Anyway for the time i am very nice here with them... i let those feelings to go free for the time...

Well technology brings us together even if i am miles away but it's important to be with them also...

Anyway for the time i am very nice here with them... i let those feelings to go free for the time...

You're a strong father! I'm very proud of being one of your friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts