Word Association Game

Why I like German? Well, I've been learning it for quite a while and, when compared to French, I like it more because it's...manlier? XD I don't know..The way you speak French feels kind of soft..or too smooth.. Argh I can't explain..
I'm also more used to speaking German, and I like how it sounds.. and my other two choices were French and Italian. (I don't know a thing about Italian.)

Sorry I couldn't explain all that in a better way...
(And if you meant 'Why practice Japanese and German especially', then that would be because they're probably the only *secondary* languages I can practice to a certain extent.. I can't say I know enough French to be able to speak it..)
Ahh, I've understood...:goodtea:~>

And for me sounds German normal, but sure because it my one from my two native languages are...>_>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Attack

Glomp :lovestruck:

I'm glad you did. :3
Well, it sounds normal to me to, since I've already got used to it somehow, but I meant that when compared to French, it sounds better to me~

Word
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sorry if I ask, but French is your native language?:goodtea:~>

Lyrics~

Ah, no. In my first year of high school I had to choose a second language to learn in high school (between French, German, and Italian) and I chose German. I'm in my third and last year now. :D (Soo close!)

I see...

But as notice: The German language have I since my birth...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Music

Poetry~

Yeah~ It's so cool! But I wonder how you've dealt with that... Was it hard? Having two first languages, I mean.

Yeah~ It's so cool! But I wonder how you've dealt with that... Was it hard? Having two first languages, I mean.
Well, to honest to be; Not really, because if you also with two languages big became are, then falls it not especially big up. - I mean, that it a probem makes...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Gallery

Da Vinci-

He~ I see.. And it's still cool :3 And could be useful in getting different jobs~

Spaghetti~

You're right. (Knowing more than one language is always an advantage though~ :) not necessarily for jobs..)

You're right. (Knowing more than one language is always an advantage though~ :) not necessarily for jobs..)
Yeah... But I'm now not really there: I watch currently a anime.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Food

Vivi(me) XD

:) Anime...which reminds me! I need to watch an episode of One Piece before I continue my German HW! XD

Okay, but I'm now for few minutes here... - Then to bed...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>Name

Identity~

Ok then, good night (in advance) Nanashi~ ^__^ It was nice talking to you :3

Yeah, for me also^^! ...Just some posts still until end...>_>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Data

Spaceship~

XD Sorry,[MENTION=31100]- Ace -[/MENTION]; ..:sowwy: We thought alike!
Btw, I haven't seen you here ever since you welcomed me in my intro post, a month ago, and told me to go to the Spam Section. XD And now I finally get to meet you again!! How are you?

mystery~

[MENTION=62675]Vivi[/MENTION]yeah, kinda busy these day :samuraihero: i should quit being a secret agent
getting too old for this job :sigh:
:D
how bout you vivi?
You remember me :happytears: and this not happiness tear, its just dust in my eyes :runaway:
like i said, we meat again right? :XD:

Winter~

[MENTION=31100]- Ace -[/MENTION];
Ooh, secret agent?! :desire: Mind if I help you?!!
Luffy_admiration2.png
Nah, you're never too old to be cool :3
I'm okay, just running around finishing some missions I was assigned to. xD I'm a lone swordsman. :aloprosen:

Hahaha, yes! I was going to say that (the 'meat' thing) but thought you might not remember :D. I feel the same way about you remembering me!! And don't worry, I can never forget you Ace!!! :happytears:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/