Word Association Game

night~

[MENTION=62675]Vivi[/MENTION] im afraid i cant miss, cant put you in danger :samuraihero: /me make his voice sounds like superhero on movies
the word cool and me like water and oil
smilebycraive.gif
not fit
:forsaken:
wait?! what?? :surprise: a sowrdman?
please dont kill me :crushed: i have a wife,4 kids,2 dogs,1 cat, and many anime i havent watch yet
thanks for the word :happytears: we comrades now
and this is still not a happines tears :runaway:

Dark~

Aw [MENTION=31100]Aceeee[/MENTION]! I'm happy that you care about me! So heroic~!
But now that you know I'm a swordsman, we can work together just fine. :fulfilled:
And don't worry!! I would never kill you or your family! --unless you stop me from being your assistant..--
Don't say that about yourself! I think you're cool even though I didn't talk to you much! (And that means that you're so cool that one can know before even talking to you :P)
Plus, there are many types of 'cool', you know. ;)
Yaay, thank you for becoming my comrade!
Oh, are those tears I see in your eyes, Ace?? :eek:
:evillaugh:

By the way, would you like me to call you - D. Ace - or is just 'Ace' fine? ^^

ghost~

[MENTION=62675]Vivi[/MENTION]
heroic you said?? :surprise: me?
weeeee ~~ :runhappy: :fullblush:
i..i mean dont misunderstand its not make me happy :blushing: this is just a very very very normal expression
what have i done :freezing: /me try to find a way to stop her being his assistant
you really are a nice person vivi ^^ super duper omega hyper deluxe
and still NOT tears :runaway: NEVER!!
just call me whatever you like :XD: how bout u? what should i call you?

and hi too comrade nanashi :hi:

Match
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oh, I see, but still up in midnight (at you)...?

Well, with me is so far fine, the usually...:goodtea:~>

Against
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Couldn't sleep, where then you to road go need...?:goodtea:~>

Fire~

[MENTION=31100] Ace [/MENTION]
XD XD I just remembered a scene where Chopper did that. XD
All of that? :3 Thank you~~~~!!! But be careful because I'm not that nice, actually.. :evillaugh:
(Hahaha you can never stop me from helping you with your secret-agent work now, Ace!! :bloodthirsty: )

Then I'll call you Ace. :3 We all know I love that name. ;) And that's how I've been calling you anyway~~~
Hmm.. whatever comes to your mind when you (if you) remember me. XD Everyone here calls me Vivi. :)

Hi Nanashi ^__^

Last edited:
Aquarium~~~

How's it going?
(I think I know now why some people here call you 'Tea' xD)

Fish
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, damn tired still from today morning and noon...>.<

[And yeah, because I drink always my life elixir...:goodtea:~>]

Lobster~~

:S Then it'd be better to just rest.. And drink your daily dose of tea or something. ;P

shrimp ~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] yeah , and nope but mybe i'll go out for a while :XD: buying noodle, stomach signal a hungry alarm
[MENTION=62675]Vivi[/MENTION] chopper and i, hmm .. i agree :fullblush:
i..i mean i dont agree :blushing:
all of that just the way i express SUPER!! :XD:
ehh?? not nice?? :surprise: oh my
/me scream " shes so hard headed!! " :ohnoes:
then vivi it is :XD:

Expensive
>>>>>>>>>
Lol later maybe... Anyway, what's up at you so?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>
Oh, I see Ace... Well, then take some food rather, before you still death fall...:goodtea:~>

$
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lol Ace... So will you garanteed die... Eat what...:goodtea:~>

Installments

[MENTION=31100]- .D. Ace -[/MENTION];
XD Tsundere!
Well, I have different sides. Normally I'm nice, but I can become mad sometimes ('mad' as in 'insane' XD), and sometimes I'm a tsundere..(< tsundere only in real life XD) (or maybe just tsuntsun xD)

* I too think you should go eat something! Don't you have anything at home you can eat?! (If you're too lazy to go out..)

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
Just had a loong school day..-__- I'm not really fond of Chemistry...

Statue
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I see... Well, then take a big rest Vivi...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:objection:Then eat what, and now Ace!!!

shrine~

[MENTION=62675]Vivi[/MENTION]i dont know is that a good news or bad news for me :scared: so what kind of mode you are right now?

hmm.. only eggs right now :XD: meh should just drink till im full

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION]ok sir yes sir :XD: but later

Kimono~~ (fixed it. :) Thanks Nanashi~)

@Ace
Right now I'm on normal mode. (Might escalate to creepy mode on some occasions~) But I'm normal..for now. xD I'm a nice, good swordsman!
You can fry some eggs. Wait..you're probably too lazy to do that too, right? xD I know that feeling..
Aaah whatever. Just listen to Nanashi and eat whatever you find..

@Nanashi
Yes, I think I'll do that very soon.. Otherwise I might trigger my zombie mode..:zombie:

Lol Vivi... That should then not happen...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Where is your anwer for the game?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Paper

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/