You Might Be An Otaku If...

You might be an Otaku if your Anime Wall Scrolls are worth more to you than the Picasso in the Living Room.

F.O.S. = Full Otaku Syndrome! HEHE! I made that up, I like it <3 lol!

You might be an Otaku, if you pretend to be an Otaku, to fit in with the Otaku, you just do not realize that your a REAL Otaku Yet!

Think I confused myself doing that one LOL!

Was that the line from Tropic Thunder???

You might be an Otaku if you confuse egg-rolls for Twinkies.

No, your blind, or not awake totally, if you confuse Egg Rolls to Twinkies, there is a noticeable difference that can be seen. That would be a shock tho LOL!

You might be an Otaku if you use your Anime figurine collection because your calculator broke to add and subtract.

What is Tropic Thunder? never herd of it.

eh? lol Wow, that looked lame LOL! ok

You might be an Otaku if your pen/pencil has a eraser topper in your favorite Anime Character.

You only said that because Jack Black is in it. :)

You might be an Otaku if your game console is imported directly from Japan.

"raises hand".

You might be an Otaku if your Windows Home Server is left online while your on Vacation so you can remote to it to download your Anime to your laptop so you can keep up on your shows! :)

Thumbs up for that one.

You might be an Otaku if you go somewhere and the first thing you say is "where's the dumplings?"

You might be an Otaku, if you send your mom/dad to your home while your out of town because you had a power outage and have them re-start your home server so you can watch your anime while out of town!

LOL! Did that 2days ago!

Lol?! So mean kimmy. Haha.

You might be an otaku if you keep facepalming for no reason.

You might be an Otaku if this is written on your grave stone: Died by choking on Green Tea.

You might be an Otaku if you just flew into town, got home, ran to check the latest Anime Downloads you missed and started them DLing so you can get them when you go back out of town in a day or 2.

Urgh so you did went out again. Lol.

You might be an otaku if your day is spent on your eroge.

You might be an Otaku if you always shout a character favourite quote

You might be an Otaku, if you have the entire Mech Warrior game sets for PC, and still play them and made a helmet out of cardboard so you look like the pilots. LOL!

You might be an Otaku if you paint a box, sit in it, draw knobs and gauges in it and call it your flagship.

LOL! WILL! I did that when I was a kid ROFL! I saw Voltron think it was, I was around uhh 7 or 8? maybe, saw that and Goldar if memory serves rite was the name of the other one. :D

You might be an Otaku, if your getting to be 40 still are not married and watch and can explain more about Anime, and computers than relationships ROFL!

Haha! that is serious Otaku. You might be an Otaku if you are the only one in class that watches anime and reads manga while the teacher is talking.

"Raises Hand"

You might be an Otaku if you have to explain to your friends what Anime is...

Thumbs up for that one.

You might be an Otaku if create your own anime/manga of your own life. (don't know if this was posted or not....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you please upload

Meiji Tokyo Renka Full Moon

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2779890/_Full_Moon/
Thank you
yaiba wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
need reup mexashare part 3 and part 8
duty
SF50 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen, could you please reupload these links if possible? Many thanks for considering my request.

[ドリームファクトリー] 【逆レイプ】悪堕ちヒロインサキュバス化〜仲間だったヒロインが敵となって現れた〜 [v22.04.01]