You Might Be An Otaku If...

You might be an Otaku if u dont use email, infact u sit on the recent posts part and keep refreshing.

^ GUILTY! haha..

You might be an otaku if EVERYTHING in your room is regarding anime. :D

-Vomits- LOL!

You might be an otaku if you keep eyeing on my display pic. :D

You might be an Otaku if the newest Anime release is more important than any presidential speech

*shifty eyes* *continues to stare*
You might be an Otaku if you're bird sings hatsune miku songs better than you >.>

I would pay money to own that bird!

You might be an Otaku if you would buy that bird HAHA! :)

She whistles in tune to yukkuri shittete ne! and Despair and she keeps saying easyee! easyee! easyee! >.> thats what i get for leaving the stereo playing all teh time.

You might be an Otaku if you're anticipating the english library for Hatsune Miku more than every holiday, game and anime release date.

haha! Good one!

You might be an Otaku, if you have a Anime Done/Not-Done checklist....

Yeah I've got one of those lol

You might be an otaku if you clear off space on your hard drives to make room for the upcoming season.

Did that today! LOL! got a ton to burn as well that I want to keep.

You might be an Otaku if you spend 500$ on BD-R disks from NewEgg to burn your Anime collection in prep for the new season!

You might be an otaku if you think far enough ahead to get a BD-R burner for archiving your anime :P

:D DUN THAT! lol

You might be an Otaku if when your friend brings you a new towel with your favorite Anime character on it, you rush to take a bath so you can use it rite away!

<Waves Hands> You MUST be referring to me...lol :)

You might be an Otaku if you sit through 94hours of footage to find 1- 13second clip to use in an AMV.

Possibly :whistle:

You might be an otaku if when answering the phone you say "Moshi, moshi"

LOL!

You might be an Otaku if you have a group of friends that hang together all the time and you refer to them as: The Baka Troop! or
Baka Rangers.

You might be an otaku if you have more J-pop in your music collection than anything else.

You might be an Otaku if all your pictures on your computer are nothing but anime art-books.

You might be an Otaku if your hard drives read: Anime 1, Anime 2, Anime 3, Anime 4 ect hehe

That would be confusing as heck! LOL! I'd prolly go all cross eyed or something :P hehe

You might be an Otaku if you went and spent a TON of cash on a extra SATA Controller Card and 3TB HDDs for your Home Server because you read the new Season Anime List on the site here and MUST have them all! :)

That's how I read my manga on my computer...Thinking about changing it for the whole system. :)

You might be an Otaku if you pose like your favorite anime character every 5 minutes.

Well, not EVERY 5min, but when I am looking over my hair and all in the mirror in the morning... Wait, you trapped me, NO FAIR! lol! Busted Again!

You might be an Otaku if you prefer buying new cloths instead of doing the laundry stacked to the ceiling in your closet hehe

Users who are viewing this thread