You Might Be An Otaku If...

Shame on you Kimmy the wallpaper has no anime :( lol :P

You might be an otaku if you purchase a large HDTV strictly for viewing anime.

<I did that!> the 46" in my office only is turned on when I watch Anime, once in a blue moon I will play a Eroge on it.

You might be an Otaku if the ONLY threat that works on you is: "If you do not give me some attention, I will wipe your entire Anime collection off the home server!"

FREAK ME OUT!

That would be cruel and unusual punishment lol

You might be an otaku if you read through this entire thread and say "Guilty of that one, that one, that one, etc.etc."

Yeah that was kind of geared towards you :whistle: lol

You might be an otaku if you go to conventions and critique cosplayers like people do with supermodels.

That's what I do for the online posts........

You might be an Otaku if you just read these posts for ideas on what to post next.

You might be an Otaku if you are eating ramen and find chopsticks up your nose.

You might be an otaku if during sex you try that new position that hentai taught you :P

lol Kimmy

You might be an otaku if you start drooling over the amount of anime you can store on this

Droooooooling.....................;

You might be an Otaku if you hear the opening to Carnival Phantasm and can't get it out of your head.

You might be an Otaku if you sing your own version of an opening theme song.

You might be an Otaku, if this is your REAL Anime Storage Box :D:D:D
3TB Per Drive Bay :P
5719665004f3e8533fdfz.jpg

571910136741333f3c75z.jpg

ALSO! YOU ARE An Otaku if this gets you hot an bothered!
janbrotherkids.jpg

WOW! Did the city have to build a new power plant just for that? (Joking)

You might be an Otaku if you love anime, but have star wars models hanging from your ceiling.

Yea, lol, that is Janet's brothers room, there is a PC for him, the hell spawn and the skank.

You might be an Otaku, if your call your PC by a name other than a PC. Like, you hit the power button and say: Good morning Bob! or what ever.

OMG! I do that! I even typed in the name for PC thing.

You might be an Otaku if you apply robotic sound schemes to your pc.

Mine has all my favorite Anime Character voices....not beeps and boops pfft lame!

Good one.

You might be an Otaku if you just wish your computer would talk to you.

Mine does....depending on what you do...It says "Ohayo no masuta" Good morning Master when it powers on, instead of the retarded boops and bleeps that Windows does. I got the Anime voice from "He is my Master" the Anime it is Izumi saying it.

You might be an Otaku if you refuse to use any old Desktop Wallpaper, and you have 1 for every day of the year to be specifically used.

I'm seriously going to have to do that now Kimmy lol

You might be an otaku if you mixed anime in with other non anime things that you love. (PC building + anime sounds and icons = WIN! ) lol

Agreed! :)

You might be an Otaku if you could make a killer Anime Story out of your everyday life.

Users who are viewing this thread