You Might Be An Otaku If...

You might be an Otaku if you try to keep up with others when they get new Anime stuff.
*Like a keep up with the Jones type person*

Agreed! :)

You might be an Otaku if you could make a killer Anime Story out of your everyday life.

^^^^^ Hentai right? lol

You might be an otaku if while walking to school you eagerly anticipate a sudden cat girl/fox girl etc. appearance.

That works! hehe

ooo I want a Fox or Cat Girl ooo I could have SO much fun with that!

You might be an Otaku, if you read the magazines at the DR Office drawing cat ears on the women.
*GUILTY!*

;/ dammit! DO YOU STALK ME OR SOMETHING!?!?!?!?!

I went to the shop like that today to get the reports from work...

You might be an Otaku, if your Ear collection out does your Hat collection hehe

lol is that from your closet?
You might be an otaku if an anime is late in coming out and you start having withdrawals

Yepper! I have a massive ear and tail collection, depending on the day or outfit I can put em on. Do not know why it is so attracting to me, but I find it fun and it makes people look at you like. :eek::eek::eek: Cause they just don't get it!

You might be an Otaku if you do things to make others freak out.

you have to show us your cat ears and tail outfit one of these days.
You might be an otaku if your overall activity is 99.9% *cough, cough, hint, hint, POINT UP* :)

Stalk is such a harsh word Kimmy I mean I just merely observe you from a distance :P

You might be an otaku if you design your house to look like a hot spring inn commonly seen in a lot of ecchi animes (of course)

.... SEE! He even knows how our Hot Tub room looks....STALKER!

I am NOT a stalker...... I am merely an observer from afar :P

You might be an otaku if the new anime schedule has you planning out over 15 shows to watch for the week.

I am looking for the cameras here....lol!

You might be an Otaku if you ever went to a store and put your cell camera up a girls dress.

NO!!!! don't take my cameras away........ errr I mean what cameras? You're talking crazy lady :whistle:

You might be an otaku if you want to own and operate a maid cafe.

That would be so cool, I want to work at a maid cafe! <3

You might be an Otaku if you want to work at a maid cafe! memememememe!!!!

You might be an otaku if you cosplay daily as if it was normal attire to work, shopping, parks etc.

Well not EVERY day, but at least 5 a week.. LOL! god I realized I got some really hosed up cosplaying fetish goin on here. Even Jan said I do too much....

You might be an Otaku, if your partner even says your a Otaku...

Omg lol. After a few pages of reading i'm pretty sure that everyone is damn otaku here. *coughs* especially kimmy. Heh. Anyways you wont be an otaku if you eat ramen. Thats just general for everyone.

But you might be an otaku if your win theme is anime (i agree what kimmy and plex said 100%) when win + anime theme = win. Lol.

Reactions: Perplexing
You might be an Otaku if Coolio's Avatar turns you on...She is hot! grawr! haha <3 U Coolio!

Your preaching to the choir.

You might be an Otaku if someone asks you a question and you respond with a quote from an anime....:whistle:

That was just good.

You might be an Otaku if you hear something in Japanese and say it to someone with learning what it means...:whistle:

You might be an Otaku if nothing you can say is your own sayings, and your idea of "Original" belongs to someone else.

That sounds like every harem/ecchi anime out there :P they all just copy one another.

You might be an otaku if blog about currently airing anime.

You might be an Otaku if you check your email every 20min or so to run here and post to new posts.

Users who are viewing this thread