You Might Be An Otaku If...

Hmm chemistry :/ I dont think youre thinking of the one im thinking of XD
You might be an otaku if you tried going super sayan

No Dragon Ball Z stuff here. (Take it outside)

To Alexsdu: FMA?

You might be an Otaku if you do this to get batteries for your portable games stations:

Lol my sis loves that odd show or the dog anyways
You might be an otaku if you didnt notice an earthquake while watching anime reading manga etc

Unless it took out the power as well. Electric is anime's lifeline.
[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION] - "That's a BINGO!"

You might be an otaku if you suddenly have a crave to eat Hana Hamburger after seeing doll.

You might be an otaku if you watch more Hayao Miyazaki's movies more than Disney's.

Lol i did XD a lot more and multiple times over.

You might be an otaku if you talk online more than in real life :3

Yup, I'm more 'talkative' online than in real-life - if you consider typing post in forum as talking.

You might be an otaku if decide to cosplay as one of the Wedding Peach character during a wedding, but nobody notice that you actually cosplaying.

character_pic.jpg

Lol gives my sis the cosplay before a wedding and lets her wonder why XD

You might be an otaku if you cosplay for random occasions

You might be an Otaku if you're learning to write kana prior to any knowledge of the japanese language :P

You might be an otaku if you dream about Saber all the time like King (me) does :3

You might be an otaku if you watched the english dubbed chip scene for Death Note. (I probably watched it about ten times with the sub version next to it looking for the reason it was so much more dramatic and i would say its the funny breathing and the fact that he finishes saying the sentence later in the dub version) :3

If you are capable to remember the Japanese Names of the Charakters after watching just one Episode of the new Show! (Or am I the only one, who first have to watch multiple episodes of a new show to actually remember the names correctly?)

You might be an otaku if you can barely remember the names of characters from an anime a week ago (becasue you watched too much anime since that time)

You might be an otaku if you're wearing these (although I'm not a yui fan):

2aa41c8bf752223b.jpg

You might be an otaku if you stock and pile up Anime and eroge DVDs more than 1 meter high.

You might be an otaku if you know all the references that manga make to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you please upload

Meiji Tokyo Renka Full Moon

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2779890/_Full_Moon/
Thank you
yaiba wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
need reup mexashare part 3 and part 8
duty
SF50 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen, could you please reupload these links if possible? Many thanks for considering my request.

[ドリームファクトリー] 【逆レイプ】悪堕ちヒロインサキュバス化〜仲間だったヒロインが敵となって現れた〜 [v22.04.01]