Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

It's, "This pics reminded me..."
BTW, where is your country? I forgot.

Well, in middle-Europe I'm living - But I give a hint which neighbor country meant is: Separatism, east-European country...>_>

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
unownhgss said:
/me steals
/me holds on and starts chopping around !!
2upv12o.jpg

Ah yes. I would have started scratching my head and be very impressed if your hands where that stable btw.
--------

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]; quite a very long time no see.
Thanks. It's ain't easy considering that airsoft is illegal in my country. You now have a criminal friend.:menft:
This is usually the spot to say, you make me look innocent...But, eh, maybe you would make me make you look innocent instead :j (cause don't you just wanna see how many real bullets it takes to shoot down those threes ! they are practically singing in a choir..."OOOh don't you just want to see, see see see, how many bullets we can take and still stand
duh duh duh dum di dah")
:puniko_dazzled:

Lol, against katanas helps just a yari or a naginata...:goodtea:

Edit: This is propably your filet "knife" right Genki^^?

Hmm... genki is feeling choppy? =/
As in chop-chop; chop suey! yes. /me blames frank for teaching innocent kitty nefarious puns.
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; As is that's gonna scare me..
... I didn't mean to scare you too much, why? what was the scariest part o,o I'd never really chop you... I'd just maybe trim the fringes of your hair like they do in the anime's when someone barely misses in slow motion muhuhu. JK about that too; I've made a enough damages around the house as it is :ninja:
Lol, against katanas helps just a yari or a naginata...:goodtea:

Edit: This is propably your filet "knife" right Genki^^?
Yes ! XD it's my burglar-intruder filet Blade
It's what Genki uses to open bags of Potato Chips xD

What at one action really failled has with the try to open...:goodtea:

eheh you had to remind me of that incident... It's not my fault they make stupid bags that suddenly explodes open because they're so hard to open in the first place xD
Oh, and it was cereal :1

eheh you had to remind me of that incident... It's not my fault they make stupid bags that suddenly explodes open because they're so hard to open in the first place xD

Try using scissors next time :V

*Hehe...~* Yeah, I know that not your fault was - it is the fault been from the tools/equipment what you used have... - Really, not your error...:goodtea:

I'll send it to you shiki perhaps if I ever need to dispose of some incriminating evidence, thats all I can promise.

I dislike having to rely on scissors.

A bigger sword; I had considered getting a smaller one instead. It's surprisingly easy to unintentionally poke things with it, like ceilings , walls and pictures and lamps.

Hands are our most default tools, if a package needs something more I think it should come with separate opening tools, unless they are also packaged in such a way, then they should also be accompanied by some other opening tools :1 I especially "love" the thought of being in an emergency, and having some kind of package with emergency tools or food when your starving...and then not being able to open it. Thats when you lose hope in humanity.

Actually it's a great idea for packaging to be easily opened. Like on Kinder Bueno bars they have that small red line that's for you to tear around for enjoyment.

Sometimes Japanese packaging is also surprisingly (maybe not so after all, yay Japan!) considerate of the customer

Maybe next time you can slam down hard on the package and hope forcing the air inside out will create a hole in the bag xD

Hmm japanese packages... lots of wrapper = sanitary? and easy to open... =w= From what i read anyway...~

Yes I love it and consider it mandatory that packaging should be made to be opened with consideration, like those red bands. Even worse is the hard plastic stuff that can actually cut your hands to blood.

Pretty tightly sealed yes.

xD slam it and watch all the content fly out the other end....then sue the manufactorer !

my background would be a little better if i worked on the render more. that was a tough one to make nonetheless.

2dvuzbn.png

I remember that one, a pain it was >_>

yup. i edited it enough to make it look like a mediocre render, which is impressive if i say so myself.

something i like about my browser backgrounds is that it has 3 different VN characters i like

You certainly did a good job of getting rid of all the text and stuff ^^

I can change the background whenever I feel like it, it's Shirley for now :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/