Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Here's some of the pics I took ^^
I (obviously) have many many more but most are doubles and/or taken with different camera settings. These are a few I liked myself.
Hope you enjoy~
[Images Intensify]

I also really like the lightning one. Stream one is cool too. I need to get my overseas travel on sometime. :D

Oh I see! Well I still have my hand held G10, but I think I might move to SLR if I get some more money :3

The standard SLR's are getting cheaper pretty quickly since the introduction of SLT based camera's.
Nikon's D3100 and D5100 are great starter models.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; Great pictures unown.

I'll start with the nice figure I actually recognized, heavens property yeay. (I better be right)

And as for the rest, really nice ones! Are you the pro photographer between you and your nephew, I already suspect it is.
I really liked all your photos. But am particularly fascinated by the great night shots, just like when you showed the fireworks earlier. +for the serene sunset.

From what I learned last time, I'm guessing you took at least all the night ones with a tripod and maybe not all of the day shots. Also, did you see my Katana I posted last time in this thread ? (If I remembered to mention you back then, I thought I did)

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; Great pictures unown.

I'll start with the nice figure I actually recognized, heavens property yeay. (I better be right)

And as for the rest, really nice ones! Are you the pro photographer between you and your nephew, I already suspect it is.
I really liked all your photos. But am particularly fascinated by the great night shots, just like when you showed the fireworks earlier. +for the serene sunset.

From what I learned last time, I'm guessing you took at least all the night ones with a tripod and maybe not all of the day shots. Also, did you see my Katana I posted last time in this thread ? (If I remembered to mention you back then, I thought I did)

Thankies ^^
You're actually right :runhappy:

Haha, I have slightly more experience if I may say so myself. But my nephew's pictures are equally great though.

The night shots were actually my first real try at long exposure photography. They turned out better than I thought.
Actually, none of these are taken on a tripod. Due to the on-board baggage flight regulations I couldn't take my tripod with me. So I just put the camera on a the ground or on a sawed off tree stem and took the photo's that way. Still, the Milky Way photo is slightly blurry from the vibrations of me pressing the shutter button. Would've been better with a remote.

Yea I did. Pretty cool! I love those things
/me steals

IeueN8U.jpg
Me, last Sunday airsoft game.
Damn, I look fat like Private Pyle.

Last edited:
Lol xD Havent seen you around for a while alex xD Hmm... so whats the goal of airsoft? To just not get hit too many times? xD Finally showing yourself =w=

Hmm... @unown Where did you go? O.o

Thundercloud @_@ If only I had the patience to try and get the thunder flashes outside while on the plane xD Ahh well... my camera isnt that fancy =w=

Is that really you, or is that just a old photo of your father as/than soldier...???
That's me.
My dad not a soldier, he was a policeman, but in the Police Field Force unit, fought in the jungle against the Communist Party insurgences, back in the 70's-80's.
And we never purchase M14 for our troops. Most of our equipment were from the Commonwealth countries - UK & Australia. Then we changed to M16.

Here's another poses:
NDClsLd.jpg

IeueN8U.jpg

And these was from a game, few weeks ago. I believe it was on the 1st Sunday of August.
kd8elXZ.jpg

yyjgs4b.jpg

That's me.
My dad not a soldier, he was a policeman, but in the Police Field Force unit, fought in the jungle against the Communist Party insurgences, back in the 70's-80's.
And we never purchase M14 for our troops. Most of our equipment were from the Commonwealth countries - UK & Australia. Then we changed to M16.
Ah, I see... Then had your father an moved history behind him... - But good that he it survived has, otherwise you wouldn't today live.

...And, you seems from the group the sniper to be, not?

...And, you seems from the group the sniper to be, not?
Nah. Just a normal grunt. You see, in the early part of Vietnam War, the US troops were issued with the M14 rifle, before they changed to M16.

Last edited:
Nah. Just a normal grunt. You see, in the early part of Vietnam War, the US troops we issued with the M14 rifle, before they changed to M16.

Ah, OK... - If it you fun makes, is so far good then (except if it to an real war comes)... But I avoid guns because of personally reason...:goodtea:

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]; You guys look like a bunch of Vietnam Guerrilla :3

Here's from the last year's game.
I'm the one that wore the MARPAT desert digi camo.
Yeah, I know, desert camo in woodland. Somehow, it blend well with the surrounding, since there's a lot of long brown grass to hide in.
KcmvFqj.jpg

usEG9dF.jpg

IFm7BgP.jpg

w3tdouL.jpg

4ajAYfo.jpg

K4Xrg7A.jpg

Ez10ZGH.jpg

Vkg3wQH.jpg

F32O6qe.jpg

OOB9xAe.jpg

oeGc5Zx.jpg

gPPoK1M.jpg

LYqYJ4t.jpg

OK9W88W.jpg

JzcI8W6.jpg

fzcfBDJ.jpg

slsUE5O.jpg

smAI4Uj.jpg

GxDRvxl.jpg

aXQCjpU.jpg

InA9mNL.jpg

Kg9is3Q.jpg

M98vcWe.jpg

cvugBal.jpg

Q489xq3.jpg

CFkBBWe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/