Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

2meob44.jpg

Notice: Made in Taiwan...:evillaugh:

Notice: Made in Taiwan...:evillaugh:

Nothing wrong with things made in Taiwan!!! Taiwan has its fair share of fans of contemporary Japanese culture and many anime goods come from there as well... In fact, the earliest translation of light novels you can find is probably in Traditional Chinese for Taiwan! And they're official translations too... by Kadokawa

Nothing wrong with things made in Taiwan!!! Taiwan has its fair share of fans of contemporary Japanese culture and many anime goods come from there as well... In fact, the earliest translation of light novels you can find is probably in Traditional Chinese for Taiwan! And they're official translations too... by Kadokawa

Eee...

To first: Hello and g'afternoon at you^^!

Second: Lol I've just a joke made with them...^^

nope sorry, already made my wish

Did you wish for a second set of dragon balls?

Or maybe for another wish? Or to make the genie forget about the rule where it can only grant one wish? For another genie without a wish limitation? For the ability to grant your own wishes? Maybe for the universe to realign itself so that your desires can be realized as they spawn?

Did you wish for a second set of dragon balls?

Or maybe for another wish? Or to make the genie forget about the rule where it can only grant one wish? For another genie without a wish limitation? For the ability to grant your own wishes? Maybe for the universe to realign itself so that your desires can be realized as they spawn?

i wished for the power to grant my own wishes. and he can't do that "it's not withing my power" bullshit. if he can grant wishes, he can make other people do it too.

If those are the Namek Dragonballs you get 3 wishes, but from the size those look like the ones from Earth

no, they're the black dragonballs. i just painted them

i wished for the power to grant my own wishes. and he can't do that "it's not withing my power" bullshit. if he can grant wishes, he can make other people do it too.

no, they're the black dragonballs. i just painted them

Why did you make Black Dragonballs? :ohnoes: Doesn't the planet you made a wish on blow up if you don't locate them all in 1 year?

So the fifth suggestion, then. I kinda like the last one. Kind of just "make be obscenely lucky".

Hmm... =w= It would be quite a pain to make the light effect of a semi transparent dragon ball by painting over a black one =w=

Hmm... =w= It would be quite a pain to make the light effect of a semi transparent dragon ball by painting over a black one =w=

it really was a pain, but i was willing to give it a shot

and my wish was for my bestest brother to get any wish he wants!!!! :runhappy:

.................................not really, my wish was that i could take away your hopes of getting a wish :lmao:

it really was a pain, but i was willing to give it a shot

and my wish was for my bestest brother to get any wish he wants!!!! :runhappy:

.................................not really, my wish was that i could take away your hopes of getting a wish :lmao:

I have lost my faith in you.. :deadsad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/