Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

That's why I won't buy figma either. These two here and here really caught my attention. :>

I like those, especially no. 2 :3
I can recommend the figures by Max Factory. They're always perfect. The Mea I bought it from Max Factory too.

Yeah, I have heard of Max Factory. That means something, considering I don't really know too much about figures. =D

EDIT: This one is also cool.

wow. awesome. do you have other tony figures as well? bet you have one from the shining series.

wow. awesome. do you have other tony figures as well? bet you have one from the shining series.

I got these 2

oh3k0g.jpg
Bikini is cast-off :x

4gmf5c.jpg

^2nd one is why I ordered the other one in the previous post. They will looks nice together :3

(Also, totally unrelated: How do you turn a word into a link? Like, you had: Here as the link instead of hhtp://ami..blalabla. I'm sorry, too noob D:)

@unownHGGS; (URL="link")word[/URL]. you could also use the "link button" next to the emote button.

on a side note: what shipping method do you usually use. do i need a credit card, if i want to pay with paypal or does bank transfer work as well?

Like so?

EDIT: [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; I use EMS Shipping. Fastest and safest option. BUT keep in mind that there will be custom fees. So you should inform at your local post office about that beforehand.
There's also Registered SAL. Which is safe too and cheaper and custom fees are unlikely. It's just that I've never used this method before.
As for payment, I use PayPal. Paypal does all the currency conversion for you.

AmiAmi has these payment options:
PayPal
- PayPal balance, eCheck, credit card
Credit card
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club
Cash on delivery (domestic only)
- 200 JPY COD fee required
Payment requests will be sent only after all items in an order are in stock.

BUT keep in mind that there will be custom fees. So you should inform at your local post office about that beforehand.

What do you mean by that? What do I have to inform the post office about? Or do you mean I should ask the post office how much custom fees I would have to pay?

What do you mean by that? What do I have to inform the post office about? Or do you mean I should ask the post office how much custom fees I would have to pay?
Something like that. I think it has to do with declaring the product you're getting from abroad or something like that.
In my country it''s too much of a pain in the ass to get the paperwork and stuff done so I'm just being lazy and prefer to pay the fees instead.

To give you an idea: the Mea figure was €85. The custom fees I had to pay at the doorstep when the package arrived was €35. Which is quite the price. The more expensive, the more the custom fees will be.

Reactions: Shir0
In my country it''s too much of a pain in the ass to get the paperwork and stuff done so I'm just being lazy and prefer to pay the fees instead.

To give you an idea: the Mea figure was €85. The custom fees I had to pay at the doorstep when the package arrived was €35. Which is quite the price. The more expensive, the more the custom fees will be.

ahh. now i know what this is about. i imported my glasses as well and had to to pay fees at the doorstep. and since i am lazy, i guess i will do the same for the figure. =D

I don't like Figma's either. Scale figures are much prettier.
And I'm too lazy to change the poses of the figures, I'd probably leave it like that for eternity xD

Yeah... But I've often seen that the quality between "similar" PVC figures (E.g. Rias and Rias) different is - especially on the face region is often strange (Too light coloration or the distance between the eyes is realtive too wide each other...)... - But how said: I prefer the PVCs...:goodtea:

ahh. now i know what this is about. i imported my glasses as well and had to to pay fees at the doorstep. and since i am lazy, i guess i will do the same for the figure. =D

Lazy people unite~! :3

I have posted some of my figures in past LPW's but decided I will post some of them here as well.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Something like that. I think it has to do with declaring the product you're getting from abroad or something like that.

Lazy people unite~! :3
For all the importing and VAT talk above which I'm assuming is at the core. Sometimes I just ask the sender to declare a lower price that what it actually is~ And they put it below the limit where it triggers a customs fee. That way I can sometimes not have to pay any VAT/customs fee at all. TIP~ ;} Works sometimes with some. At least if it's direct ordering and your in contact with the person processing your order.

There was actually a nice guy who suggested this to me on his own accord when I was ordering watercooling parts some years ago from sidewindercomputers.
maybe i can post pics when my stuff arrives :>

Yeay~! Shiro post pictures !

////

Nice pics all, and enjoy your figures.
uno's pulling her panties~

Personally I got distracted by some MGS figures on that site. It's probably because I was going through some old box of things and found something special... Maybe I'll post a pic later of what I "found"

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; That site won't do, since.. well.. it's not legal and stuff. But anyways.. MGS figures? MGS as in Metal Gear Solid? There are figures?

Why... why... why are figures all so expensive... and why does dust exist....

/me breaks down :dontleave:

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; MGS figures? MGS as in Metal Gear Solid? There are figures?

I have a Sniper Wolf figure, but it's made by McFarlane Toys, so it wasn't imported or anything

Sniper Wolf? Crying Wolf would be so cool. Well.. any of the beasts would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/