Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

E2N3f8ol.jpg

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; That site won't do, since.. well.. it's not legal and stuff. But anyways.. MGS figures? MGS as in Metal Gear Solid? There are figures?

You mean they won't do it on that site that Uno brought up since it's not legal. Why not, it's not like it's legal anywhere else either :p Anyways, peek above and you'll see what it was I found, pretty old. Also yes, I meant that. Looky here

nice. the first one was really cool. fistfight with liquid was so manly.

the thing i like the most about the new snake is his horn.

Ah indeed. But also the atmosphere imho. Consisting of 'serious' metal and grit. It seems a bit to me that the further the series progresses, the farther, 'more out there' it gets. So it's likely I'll always first and foremost be a fan of the first one. The game that is. I just watched a video today of mgs5 where we have a sniper girl who travels with the speed of light, and horses and all kinds of stuff being sucked up by giant ballons and air hooked away >.> I can't quite connect any more as I did with the first game. Anyways as I ponder a bit about it, I might know the reason/excuse for way it plays that way, something that might be interwoven with the story itself. If so, then I have an easier time to 'go along'. (thought plz no spoilers if you know more about it than me and it's something I'm not really supposed to know right away)

It was wasn't it. It finally ended in knuckle, sweat and will at the end, for the final showdown.

His HORN.. :3 you mean that black thing that looks like a piece of shrapnel in is head ?

Thought I'd post a few pics of all my figures :3
Next one will be added somewhere February next year~

15gpj5y.jpg

25f4qr8.jpg

c3ha8.jpg

a4ycy8.jpg

2pto5g9.jpg

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39264]❤Hanako❤[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION];

15gpj5y.jpg

25f4qr8.jpg

c3ha8.jpg

a4ycy8.jpg

2pto5g9.jpg
20130327044306!Nosebleed.gif

super-sonico-animation-ep-1-seventhstyle-006.jpg

Awesome...!!!

15gpj5y.jpg

25f4qr8.jpg

c3ha8.jpg

a4ycy8.jpg

2pto5g9.jpg

Nice collection! I'm thinking of going on another figure spending spree again soon lol.

why do you keep ikaros in her box?

1. She doesn't fit in the glass display in our living room
2. Can't put it in my room either as it'll get dusty really quick. My room gathers dust like magnet. I'd have to dust her off daily, too lazy :x

I will take them out when I have a place to put the others too :3

Ahh, right.. now that you mention it, I would have to find a place to put mine as well.. thought that just putting them on my desk would be fine (lol)

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; your collection is amazing^^ kinda gets me jealous too bad that you can't take them all out of their boxes they look wonderful^^

I wanna see the ikaros in the middle her outfit looks smexy:nosebleed: and the ikaros in the right you can't completely see here from all the positions(back)

/me snatches all ikaros figures:evillaugh:

say goodbye~

Last edited:
[MENTION=96337]Power2All[/MENTION]; Lovely figures! I WANT THAT SHINING ARK figure <3

So..today I went to this fair (might not be the correct word for it..) for evening out. Thrill rides for the win~!
And of course I took a few pictures as well :3 Here's a few! Long exposure shots again, I really need to get myself a camera stand..
Not sure how these turned out cuz they're slightly blurry. What do you peoplez think? ^^

2wp72pe.jpg

316mc6r.jpg

21m58oj.jpg
(Too much exposure on this one..too bright D:)

r889wi.jpg

And since this was the last day of the fair, there was a little bit of fireworks at the end of the night. Small scale though.

r76sjs.jpg

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Kotoura[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION];

soo preeety unown....... whoaaaa.. :bigeyes:

a certain flask from a certain show about a certain time traveler

opp9vq.jpg

Here is a photo from my creepy & old smartphone iPhone 3GS . It a nice Park for cyclist or people go for walk. it's a 16 km Path around the outer of the city.

2efnihu.jpg

Reactions: Evdokia

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/