Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Man i need a new phone... my iPhone 3GS can't handle photos. I have photographic camera but i can't take it everyday with me while i am riding my bike :(

So yeah a new phone with better camera on is need it...

So here one more photo of the other Trail Park in my city.

5ts6fm.jpg

Haha, I initially thought that this was a computer render from a game or something! xP Maybe it's just because I'm tired.

My apartment is about the highest point overlooking SF Bay which is east, and the ocean is west. The sunrises are amazing, and on those nights when the moon rises from the east are breathtaking.

That's nice. Buildings around here are rather tall so the sunrise isn't as magnificent. I'm usually indoors then and don't get to bask in the sun's glory though.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Awesome as ever uno. I like landscapes. Though I cringed when I saw the snow and all that rain. I preferred the one that had some sun in it, ^^ (the bridge in Bern) but nice all the same. Looks like Europe alright ^

Ich habe das nicht gut verstehen. Was meinst du mit 'dort'? :0
It's still funny how easy it it to understand certain European languages.
Ich denken es ist so "easy" Compare: Hva mener du med 'dort' ?

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
Oh fantastical! Love the view, can see why you do too. Is that light spot in the sky a star or a plane ? A place with a view like yours is the kind of place imo that I can sit and, even if I would otherwise be restless, find serenity by just watching the activity and lights of the city at night. Noticed that you could see the bridge in the distance also. Plus what you mentioned about the moon, I bet... That when there is a full moon it might be possible for it to reflect of the water in the far distance ? That would be something indeed.

When ever there are hot nights there, I would enjoy sitting there at the balcony. With a laptop (depending on what I'm doing or if I'm alone or not), some soft ambient light source or torches. And have something mild to sip on with you, maybe just chatting away for hours on end. That would seem truly blissful one clear night.

Nestle!....I drank nestle products as a kid >< Loved chocolate milk, my grandma would always have some for me hidden in her mysterious closets. what have you done with your connections I dare not think about Was your travel to Bern leisure or business ? Hope it was adventures. I think you like to travel~ Or certainly would. But then, who doesn't. An explorative traveling connoisseur.

[MENTION=95165]darkangel[/MENTION];
A simple pic in my view, but to me it captures a small piece of your life and shares it with the rest of us.

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION];
A better view of your cat ^^ But I love cats. Yours look tsundere though... /me kisses hideki's Cat, don't get jealous.

I'm not a fan of Zelda though. But I always won when playing James bond on N64 against others. I MEAN LIKE EVERY DANG TIME LITERALLY. Still a mystery to me how they could all suck so bad, or me being so good. I don't know whats hardest to believe.

-------------------
All this makes me want to post something too now again. But of what... I could counter hideki's laptop with my watercooled rig if anyone would ever fancy that. And the cat with my own muchy lovely Norwegian cat. (rip) If only I could find some "newer" pictures where he is not so small anymore.

Ahh whatever, I'll just post something assorted. ^^ Will definitely include some landscapes. I'd also love to share some view of Venus, Jupiter and the moon at night. But they are so difficult to see on photos.
Maybe some more pictures of my katana that people would ask if was made of wood lol. >.>

Reactions: Jezebel
[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION];
A better view of your cat ^^ But I love cats. Yours look tsundere though... /me kisses hideki's Cat, don't get jealous.

I'm not a fan of Zelda though. But I always won when playing James bond on N64 against others. I MEAN LIKE EVERY DANG TIME LITERALLY. Still a mystery to me how they could all suck so bad, or me being so good. I don't know whats hardest to believe.

-------------------
All this makes me want to post something too now again. But of what... I could counter hideki's laptop with my watercooled rig if anyone would ever fancy that. And the cat with my own muchy lovely Norwegian cat. (rip) If only I could find some "newer" pictures where he is not so small anymore.

I don't know if you can beat it though. It has high specs. :goodtea:

I know that I am a pervert. and sorry for crappy phone camera. =/

tghaPNB.jpg

VzRzPab.jpg

nqN4LW7.jpg

ANU0B7A.jpg

27INhGr.jpg

I know that I am a pervert. and sorry for crappy phone camera. =/

tghaPNB.jpg

VzRzPab.jpg

nqN4LW7.jpg

ANU0B7A.jpg

27INhGr.jpg

Shir0 no ecchi~! :3 Nice figures.
One problem about Shirayuki hime. You got a pic of the Front and Side..WHERE'D THE BACK GO!?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; the backside is too raunchy for all the innocent people here. =D besides i could have gone all the way and showed more of their skin. but as i said, it is too much for all the innocent people here.

i also plan to get figures from kantai collection. one is already pre-ordered. and when i work up some more money, i will add the others on my list. ;9

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; the backside is too raunchy for all the innocent people here. =D besides i could have gone all the way and showed more of their skin. but as i said, it is too much for all the innocent people here.

i also plan to get figures from kantai collection. one is already pre-ordered. and when i work up some more money, i will add the others on my list. ;9

Bu but..that's what spoilers are for =[
Looking forward to see the others ^^

ok. more pics. still crappy phone camera. sry.

OTfi9zl.jpg

YAgmjxt.jpg

mrfGvXf.jpg

9apmqxf.jpg

RXjPskp.jpg

eMNQSTR.jpg

86PQvrD.jpg

H4SOXYk.jpg

Was on my way home from the grocery store. Your typical dutch autumn weather~

2h2njex.jpg

Over here we go to the supermarket that is usually at the basement floor of a shopping centre or to the wet market (do you have those there?). A grocery store is new.

Over here we go to the supermarket that is usually at the basement floor of a shopping centre or to the wet market (do you have those there?). A grocery store is new.

A pic maybe of that supermarket...?:goodtea:

We have so many super markets/grocery stores here. I'll take a pic of the one I usually go to as it's 10min walk from where I live~

I just pre-ordered another figure, just couldn't resist <3

14sjjaw.png

Set to release for May 2015. Kinda odd as it's a Christmas figure..but..oh well :3

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

hnnnnnnnnngggggggggg there is so much to like about that figure ahhhhhhh :nosebleed:

Yappari kamisama no sensu ga ii na :nekopara_innocent:

i have seen it. it looks nice, but i have too much on pre-order already..

i have seen it. it looks nice, but i have too much on pre-order already..

Including this one..I have 4 figures on pre-order.
I wasn't planning on buying anything more but..this one I just HAD to get <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/