Happy birthday to your Xth. Second (Second_flight)...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aih aih looky looky :) Have a nice one Flight !

nanashi says your crazy....Hey ! what does he know that I don't :objection:

If your crazy I wanna know too, cause I never even noticed...but maybe that just says something about myself :redface:

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION] ; Gekidan makes me sound like a lizard....is this for calling you dogfood brand nashi-kun ? We could switch to cat food instead....I know I'd prefer it. Catish is so much more stylish after all.

[MENTION=8824]sky[/MENTION] ; & [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; rofl, heat of the day is really ramping up this bday....and hug xD

Reactions: nanashi1
ahahha thanks main idea for this thingss... ahaha u make my day more better... ^__^ love you guyss...
Well, how already mentioned: That can you actually on my neighbor below (GenKiDan) thank. :goodtea:~>
nanashi says your crazy....Hey ! what does he know that I don't :objection:

If your crazy I wanna know too, cause I never even noticed...but maybe that just says something about myself :redface:

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION] ; Gekidan makes me sound like a lizard....is this for calling you dogfood brand nashi-kun ? We could switch to cat food instead....I know I'd prefer it. Catish is so much more stylish after all.
...And...:objection: ...What...!?! What hear I...?! Nashi-kun, or Catish...?!:surprised: ...Hmm Seems that you a war have want...:goodtea:~>

...And...:objection: ...What...!?! What hear I...?! Nashi-kun, or Catish...?!:surprised: ...Hmm Seems that you a war have want...:goodtea:~>

No no hehe I'm too busy for that:wasclose:
unless its a peaceful war over a good cup of....ice tea maybe that you will share in this heat :goodtea:

Ja mata, Oyasuminasai.

Happy Birthday Second! You have been a wonderful friend and confidant here in AS and for that I want to say thank you and please continue to be such a wonderful fella.

Love, Somerefresco.

Continuing my tradition of birthday images-

01.03.2013-Happy-Birthday-spring.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!