Happy birthday to your Xth. Second (Second_flight)...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aih aih looky looky :) Have a nice one Flight !

nanashi says your crazy....Hey ! what does he know that I don't :objection:

If your crazy I wanna know too, cause I never even noticed...but maybe that just says something about myself :redface:

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION] ; Gekidan makes me sound like a lizard....is this for calling you dogfood brand nashi-kun ? We could switch to cat food instead....I know I'd prefer it. Catish is so much more stylish after all.

[MENTION=8824]sky[/MENTION] ; & [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; rofl, heat of the day is really ramping up this bday....and hug xD

Reactions: nanashi1
ahahha thanks main idea for this thingss... ahaha u make my day more better... ^__^ love you guyss...
Well, how already mentioned: That can you actually on my neighbor below (GenKiDan) thank. :goodtea:~>
nanashi says your crazy....Hey ! what does he know that I don't :objection:

If your crazy I wanna know too, cause I never even noticed...but maybe that just says something about myself :redface:

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION] ; Gekidan makes me sound like a lizard....is this for calling you dogfood brand nashi-kun ? We could switch to cat food instead....I know I'd prefer it. Catish is so much more stylish after all.
...And...:objection: ...What...!?! What hear I...?! Nashi-kun, or Catish...?!:surprised: ...Hmm Seems that you a war have want...:goodtea:~>

...And...:objection: ...What...!?! What hear I...?! Nashi-kun, or Catish...?!:surprised: ...Hmm Seems that you a war have want...:goodtea:~>

No no hehe I'm too busy for that:wasclose:
unless its a peaceful war over a good cup of....ice tea maybe that you will share in this heat :goodtea:

Ja mata, Oyasuminasai.

Happy Birthday Second! You have been a wonderful friend and confidant here in AS and for that I want to say thank you and please continue to be such a wonderful fella.

Love, Somerefresco.

Continuing my tradition of birthday images-

01.03.2013-Happy-Birthday-spring.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.