Happy birthday to your Xth. Second (Second_flight)...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aih aih looky looky :) Have a nice one Flight !

nanashi says your crazy....Hey ! what does he know that I don't :objection:

If your crazy I wanna know too, cause I never even noticed...but maybe that just says something about myself :redface:

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION] ; Gekidan makes me sound like a lizard....is this for calling you dogfood brand nashi-kun ? We could switch to cat food instead....I know I'd prefer it. Catish is so much more stylish after all.

[MENTION=8824]sky[/MENTION] ; & [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; rofl, heat of the day is really ramping up this bday....and hug xD

Reactions: nanashi1
ahahha thanks main idea for this thingss... ahaha u make my day more better... ^__^ love you guyss...
Well, how already mentioned: That can you actually on my neighbor below (GenKiDan) thank. :goodtea:~>
nanashi says your crazy....Hey ! what does he know that I don't :objection:

If your crazy I wanna know too, cause I never even noticed...but maybe that just says something about myself :redface:

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION] ; Gekidan makes me sound like a lizard....is this for calling you dogfood brand nashi-kun ? We could switch to cat food instead....I know I'd prefer it. Catish is so much more stylish after all.
...And...:objection: ...What...!?! What hear I...?! Nashi-kun, or Catish...?!:surprised: ...Hmm Seems that you a war have want...:goodtea:~>

...And...:objection: ...What...!?! What hear I...?! Nashi-kun, or Catish...?!:surprised: ...Hmm Seems that you a war have want...:goodtea:~>

No no hehe I'm too busy for that:wasclose:
unless its a peaceful war over a good cup of....ice tea maybe that you will share in this heat :goodtea:

Ja mata, Oyasuminasai.

Happy Birthday Second! You have been a wonderful friend and confidant here in AS and for that I want to say thank you and please continue to be such a wonderful fella.

Love, Somerefresco.

Continuing my tradition of birthday images-

01.03.2013-Happy-Birthday-spring.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.