My random stuff~

[MENTION=26902]altsi[/MENTION] Just normal watercolor xD Though it was some odd printing process which made it funneh looking... xD

For a second there, I thought it was oil pastel. Or drawing pastels. ^^

[MENTION=26902]altsi[/MENTION] Lol it looks quite... odd xD I wouldnt really be able to place the medium either if i didnt know~

Painted to Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke~
artandmusic2.jpg

Mokou's theme~
This amused me although it wasnt intentional or anything ;p
DSCN1131.jpg

Cutting paper is such a pain :goodtea:
DSCN1117.jpg

DSCN1116.jpg

DSCN1115.jpg

[MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; Since he wanted to see ;p

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...my-random-stuff~-63772/index7.html#post793703

Last edited:
Reactions: musangbeku
wow that's so nice Sam, I really like your drawing, especially the first with faceless girls inside. Hmm when in high school I painted faceless human as well, but you did better in coloring, the tone is blunt yet firm.

And about Mokou's theme, I like it, it simple yet IMO it's beautiful. It really make want to back drawing again :bigeyes:

anw thanks for mentioning this to me :)

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Hmm well i guess they were girlyish... :runaway:

Lol just keep painting in your free time or something? xD

It's not a problem, many of my friends said that my painting too feminine, but it's okay maybe we just soft and calm person :lmao:

yeah I will do that :D

Not quite satisfied actually :/ Couple more hours would have been nice...
IMG_2370.jpg

Hmm another one where i would probably want to spend another 5 hrs on to fix all the stuff but teacher loved it anyway o.o Any guesses on which boxes i rushed to paint? xD
IMG_2368.jpg
Would one of those photos happen to be of you? o:

Also, third box down on the far right(?).

Hmm oh wells doesnt bother me much ;p They arent really... paintings that i was satisfied with anyhow... If i want to be satisfied... well thatll take a while xD

Lol sure i was in there~ :runhappy: Hmm half of the backgrounds where its a plain color were rushed xD Otherwise there would be details and stuff~

I have no artistic muscle in my body so I envy you people

by muscle I really mean muscle, my hand can't paint at all,

tch. Someone actually once appreciated a mess I made unintentionally. the prick.

Thats a bad thing?
Well its mostly about ideas~ You could be a conceptual artist who... well doesnt really get all that much money but is more about the ideas behind pieces and/or use ready mades (aka stuff that can just be bought)

yeah, better we paint for ourselves than for money, the feeling of accomplishment really can make us proud

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.