My random stuff~

Well people have been after some goal or another with their art... though some are in it for money xD

I didn't see this earlier..and I realize this was posted on my birthday..

You got some skills...very nice.

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Yeah indeed...

Your first, I was having my 25th the day you made this thread in my old place...It was that summer time....with running rabits...hot sun, sake, and marzipan cake, wild loud music, and posting on ASF.

It was a time of great jolly as well as tragedy all mixed together, what a sea of emotion. I can see why I missed this thread of your back then. I'm not that good at noticing new thread.....

I should have suspected it would be randomly~ Your actually very good at that. Come to think of it, you are random, but not randomly random :D (oh this emote was green too!!)

If you ever....I think thats the one thing that won't be random...

Indeed a bit of green.....:hypnotize: * Genkidan makes everything lush and green :goodtea:

I remembered doing something like those during highschool year. I forgot what the name called. If your still doing these then I guess you still know the name of this art. Mine was poorly done because i was busy with other stuff and had to rush to get to the deadline. Your look nice and unique. keep going ^_^

I remembered doing something like those during highschool year. I forgot what the name called. If your still doing these then I guess you still know the name of this art. Mine was poorly done because i was busy with other stuff and had to rush to get to the deadline. Your look nice and unique. keep going ^_^

Hmm the names of which ones xD My stuff was pretty rushed as well actually x3 I dont quite consider any of them finished... x.x But since i already turned it in i guess ill just leave them as is ;p

Hmm the names of which ones xD My stuff was pretty rushed as well actually x3 I dont quite consider any of them finished... x.x But since i already turned it in i guess ill just leave them as is ;p

The one with the face astracted. The other pictures look like still life drawing which i just remembered today(march 4 2013 lol). And also i dont like when the teacher grades you on the shading value. My rushed one was A- on drawing and C shading value LOL.

The one with the face astracted. The other pictures look like still life drawing which i just remembered today(march 4 2013 lol). And also i dont like when the teacher grades you on the shading value. My rushed one was A- on drawing and C shading value LOL.

Hmm... i do believe that i shoved about 25-30 hours worth in that? xD Rushed in that 10 hours were from the day before it was due ;p I dont remember the name of it though... if i ever bothered to remember it at all xD
Hmm... would it have been better for there just to be one grade? It sort of tells you what you need to work on if they split the grades?

Most time I ever spent on a drawing (spent more on videos) was probably around 60 hours. But it was also rather large. It gets kinda hellish after a while if it is monotonous XD

Lol xD Hmm... i wonder how long ive ever spent on a piece... Though i do want to toss in at least 10 hr into my current little project... By friday... Hope that school allows for it to happen x.x

@samyeung

It depends. In my case, my art teacher is picky and she knows what i can do since I know her too LOL.

Hmm... the art teachers dont know what i can do when i walk in but they do seem to notice stuff as the class goes on ;p

Some cloth related stuff for [MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; x3
Will probably never finish them since i have nothing to base them off of anymore... unless i go by memory but that probably wont satisfy meh xD

IMG_3738_zpsecf96838.jpg

IMG_3735_zps5d1e1be6.jpg

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...my-random-stuff~-63772/index8.html#post804387

Last edited:
Its nowhere near finished x.x I would say that this is only really the start? Since there was only about 1 & 1/2 hrs put into it... but teacher took down the cloth so yeah...

Wow! :3 I also like the painting!~ Did you do that during your class? I think you're good with cloth!^^ I'm happy for you because you can still practice. :) Haven't used paint, pencil and color pencils for awhile. >.<

Some cloth related stuff for [MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; x3
Will probably never finish them since i have nothing to base them off of anymore... unless i go by memory but that probably wont satisfy meh xD

IMG_3738_zpsecf96838.jpg

IMG_3735_zps5d1e1be6.jpg

Wow! :3 I also like the painting!~ Did you do that during your class? I think you're good with cloth!^^ I'm happy for you because you can still practice. :) Haven't used paint, pencil and color pencils for awhile. >.<

Yeah it was during class xD I guess its just one of those things that they like to paint/draw tons~ Hmm... no random spare time to practice? Im sort of making little projects of my own for various people x3 Just sitting up at night drawing/painting~ Whih probably isnt good for me now that i think of it xD
Ahh i just made something a bit more finished x3 Ehh ill take a picture of it at some point~

I really revived this one didn't I !!! I'm impressed with my own genki...never to be underestimated !

"Your welcome", time too just lax after my morning forum burst with some tea indeed, and Hinode's very own perppermint

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック