My random stuff~

Hmm well i think ill just add this one as well~

IMG_3744_zpse376cf45.jpg

I'm off for breakfast. But just wanted to say nice shading and and softness I think on your latest addition there. It reminds me of old Victorian times, and grand mansions...

Well maybe the real cloth was inferior anyways...but who cares, I think it was good either way. Especially if it was better than the real thing.

Grand mansions and Victorian gardens :runhappy:

And all because of a cloth lol

Lol you see how the light seems like one big mass? Well the teacher said dont bother with the light, otherwise i wouldve made everything darker and put some shading for the subtleties in the light~

Lol you see how the light seems like one big mass? Well the teacher said dont bother with the light, otherwise i wouldve made everything darker and put some shading for the subtleties in the light~

One of my art teacher said the same thing you'd said but then she add more shade values and dont rush on a project. T_T

Hmm rushing... well i did take 5 hrs on what she said was 2 hrs... x.x But since its just a school thing... xD Probably wont be finishing it ;p This was supposed to be focused on splitting the light and dark sides so the minor details were sort of extra...

:XD: you have art teachers, god all the art teachers I had didnt manage to teach me anything everhthing I learned to do that involves art was on my own except 1 tip a teacher gave me to make illusions with shadings, but im still pretty bad with that =/

Hmm the art classes at school try to shove something at you every so often... so they do teach if you manage to keep up and learn the techniques properly... outside of school... well thats learning on your own pretty much...

Wow... You have art classes at school...

Anyway, nice art Samye. What do you use to paint btw?

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Wow... You have art classes at school...

Anyway, nice art Samye. What do you use to paint btw?

Hmm some stuff here was water color though mostly acrylics and the latest one of cloth being oil color~

Last edited:
I love this style Sammy.. Everything's so good. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you! (And I hope the fumes don't choke you...:S...)

Your drawing style reminds me of my mum's. :) She used to draw too ^^

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
The fumes dont choke~ Theyre just poisonous~ :runhappy:

Hmm... someone that tries to get as realistic as they can till they get bored? xD

Well, same effect in the end..D:

She loves drawing so much..And yes, she liked to get realistic. xD

We had lots of her paintings in our old house..T_T I don't know where they went after the move out. She always liked to get things on paper just like they really were.. But she was also into abstract art..kind of.. Not really abstract, she just drew lots of shapes and stuff I didn't understand back then..;D Her paintings were all over the place.. Too bad she's too busy now..

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
We had lots of her paintings in our old house..T_T I don't know where they went after the move out. She always liked to get things on paper just like they really were.. But she was also into abstract art..kind of.. Not really abstract, she just drew lots of shapes and stuff I didn't understand back then..;D Her paintings were all over the place.. Too bad she's too busy now..

//pokes in case vivi sneaks in again
Hmm... all gone... or maybe shelved away somewhere~ Would be interesting to see :3 Im not very good at just abstracting stuff =w= Has too much of a traditional background~

Well... as for why I poked the thread again... I have a project where Im supposed to trade a pencil for whatever I can... If you know the story where the guy traded a paperclip for a house? Currently Im at a piece of paper so Im going to turn it into a drawing instead. Anyone feel like trading something? Could ask for some drawing in particular ;p

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];

Hmm... Basically you're meaning: You wanna someone of us in your wise draw...? - If I me not wrong...>_>

Nope its a trade. Make an offer if youre interested and we'll see where we get from there. Grade sort of depends on how far I get in terms of trades soo... ;p

Nope its a trade. Make an offer if youre interested and we'll see where we get from there. Grade sort of depends on how far I get in terms of trades soo... ;p

Are these trades supposed to be real/physical? That really limits your options, if doing this over the internet.

Also using the paper to make a drawing seems like it might violate the idea behind the experiment, unless that is a specific caveat of your assignment. Are you allowed to take outside action to improve the value of trading objects by altering them?

Though either way I probably won't be much help. :/

Are these trades supposed to be real/physical? That really limits your options, if doing this over the internet.

Also using the paper to make a drawing seems like it might violate the idea behind the experiment, unless that is a specific caveat of your assignment. Are you allowed to take outside action to improve the value of trading objects by altering them?

Though either way I probably won't be much help. :/

The teacher didnt really state but for the first trades, someone had pretty much added to the value of the trades from the start. Im probably going to go with a scan of the drawing and just trade digital copies of stuff.

I-i don't understand ...:deadsad:

/me joins baka group...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_red_paperclip

Hmm... I see Samy, but... You're asking us in that trade some additional elements give - Hmm, like some ideas...? Because I don't get somehow what you're wanna of us...>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック