Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much

personally i just like winning it but dont want the hassle of starting another so i rarely seriously go for it because passing it off to someone else feels cheap to me >.>

but its my long awaited return so imma put a bit of effort in i spose'~

And the strange thing is that everyone always returns to LPW too...it's like a comfort place.

i tend to forget it tho as it keeps leaving my track list whenever a new one starts

MadSova - March 2nd, 2014, 12:11 PM - permalink

『So many pages created while I was away, I don't even feel like reading them even though something fun might be there :/』

Ogikumo - March 3rd, 2014, 08:33 PM - permalink

dont worry its mainly just spam talk lol

MadSova - March 4th, 2014, 02:45 AM - permalink

『I know, but spam here is a fun spam~』

Ogikumo - March 5th, 2014, 10:30 PM - permalink

everyone just loves being random here lol

MadSova - March 6th, 2014, 01:50 AM - permalink

『Yep, random randomness gives birth only to more random randomness here and that is fun...』

Ogikumo - March 6th, 2014, 12:38 PM - permalink

like pablo always said b4 he got runover by that airplane driving on the highway "always make sure to stick em in the butt before you do em in the-" *cough cough* wrong quote >.> i meant the one where he would always say "i've had 20 or so kids in my lifetime and not a one of them has sense enough to know when someones calling em a dumbass. doesnt it just fill ya with pride to know ur kids are happy in their ignorance?"

MadSova - March 6th, 2014, 10:55 PM - permalink

『That was... Pretty random, yes...』

[MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; boooo i have returned from the past to haunt you :chuuni_hell:

『I think my post got buried with a page switch... Yo either way~』

『Oh wow... Ogikumo is in LPW... Mezurashii ne... Yo~』

tashikani didnt notice it lol

imma goods deki-kun been wasting my life away further nurturing my addiction to VNs and anime while despairing over the fact i cant read jap until finally deciding to get back to trying to learn it

instead i got posting here and have only managed to get in about 20 mins into that....

『I just knew it xD Anyway, I am ever getting madder with each passing day ^_^ Otherwise, how are you doing?』

『Good night and mad dreams Hideki...』

oyasumi hideki-kun and random dreams to you~

other than the VNs and anime i have been continuously abused by my father in the name of "work" and "get off youre ass and be a decent human being for once" thus leading to my horribly scared face which the sun has burnt into what is formally dubbed a "tan"

i finally got around to finishing that one called sharin no kuni: himawari no shoujo after looking at it sit on my comp for 2 years then there was taimanin yukikaze-*COUGH COUGH* errr~...anyway im currently on kuroi ryuu to yasashii oukoku and after that i plan to go to and finish either hoshizora no memoria or osananajimi wa daitouryou (both of which have been sitting on my comp for awhile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)