Status
Not open for further replies.
『I see, I've been reading few VNs as well, but I suppose slightly different ones~ Like Dunamis 15 or Secret Game: 2nd Stage or Root Double...』

its cuz of stuff like that that i want to learn how to read jap >.> i got the hiragana and katakana somewhat down a couple months ago so i should be able to get them back up to par in a week or so with a lil effort but learning that kanji is gonna be hard >.> im not in a position to go to japan for study purposes any time soon either

well w/e ill just do my best like i always do~

anyways imma gonna go on to beds oyasumi~

/me texts sova.
goIVoJx.gif

4kzrbb.jpg

/me sets Seph on blacklist so that messages get automatically deleted without giving any notices and continues spamming Seph with mails.

/me routes the auto reply through a number hider so the old phone can't block the new phone.

/me sets the new system that blocks mails from all numbers except ones added to library and continues spamming.

Foolish vendor! No one blames my Jezzy-chan!

Telecoms...they always point the finger elsewhere, but if it's their problem then it's crickets. I'm used to it, and have all the emails to fight back.

Ehh going nuts hosting the mg? xD It takes quite a bit of time =w=

MG...Mafia Game?
/me sits back and watches Samy host MG.

Hmm, they are.. hmm... Dead.. playing horror games

:megane_unsee:

Horror games! Should I even ask which horror games...

Telecoms...they always point the finger elsewhere, but if it's their problem then it's crickets. I'm used to it, and have all the emails to fight back.

Horror games! Should I even ask which horror games...
That's my Jezzy-chan! So boss!

Hmm...Jezzy-chan wants to watch horror games? :gotidea:
/me hugs Jezzy-chan.
:nekopara_hug:

That's my Jezzy-chan! So boss!

Hmm...Jezzy-chan wants to watch horror games? :gotidea:
/me hugs Jezzy-chan.
:nekopara_hug:

I can't watch horror games, let alone watch horror movies. Although, I've watched all the classic horror (suspense) movies, but honestly I don't know what possessed me to watch them. (...maybe trying to prove a point)

I can't watch horror games, let alone watch horror movies. Although, I've watched all the classic horror (suspense) movies, but honestly I don't know what possessed me to watch them. (...maybe trying to prove a point)
:korokke_surprise:
My plan of holding Jezzy-chan for hours has been smashed....

in utah, the alcohol % of their strongest liquor is 7% so if nee-san got drunk off of that, i'd be very disappointed. and i'm with bella with the horror games/movies. can't do 'em

yes, but the one liquor store (because there's only one) is located in the smallest alley, in the smallest town, and the selection is just one shelf at 12 times the normal price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家