Status
Not open for further replies.
/me watches Infa and Shin...
foi-2742.gif
...not sure if we're entertainment or being babysat...
:nekopara_hug:
...eh. /me continues to hold Jezzy-chan, also removes the bit of food from the side Jezzy-chan's mouth.

/me runs through LPW ... Good morning!
:nekopara_cheer:

Ahhh, my sweet Genki...I always asleep when you're online (unless of course you're trying to avoid me)...but you wouldn't do that to me.
/me give Genki an extra tight hug.
I know you wouldn't think I would brainwash you, please tell [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] I'm not that type to do that sort of thing.

ah, No--I would def not do that. I might miss your hugs then ;.;... And I'd prefer them while they're still warm! I'm just sleeping all over the place atm, and having more time with other activities. If I let my body and my desire rule my sleeping, I always end up being awake during the night. Especially since I've finally gotten around to play this nostalgic old survival/horror game for me. I started playing Resident Evil as a kid in my big sisters room, but never got to finish. NOW I'm back ! To finish what I started so many years ago. Just me, the game, and pitch darkness. It's been a long time coming, and this season is a good time for some relaxation. Also come to think of it, I only got 15 days to concoct some kind of video for the contest around here. And I still have not got the slightest clue what it should be... I better not put it off too much longer.

I'll savor it through the night. Thanks for trying to make me tender høhø ^^ (if you think you can)

Emh xD I'm sorry, I can't recall, did I happen to mention that. Should I tell him, or should he tell me orz... In any case, if it's brainwashing for me, I gave up in that last hug. If it's for him, then...sry Monjster, your so skrewed! just surrender while you still can. jk. Remember what the Borgs used to say.

Reactions: Jezebel
Jezzy-chan has eyes on me! That's all that matters. :fulfilled:

Awww...:puniko_happy:

ah, No--I would def not do that. I might miss your hugs then ;.;... And I'd prefer them while they're still warm! I'm just sleeping all over the place atm, and having more time with other activities. If I let my body and my desire rule my sleeping, I always end up being awake during the night. Especially since I've finally gotten around to play this nostalgic old survival/horror game for me. I started playing Resident Evil as a kid in my big sisters room, but never got to finish. NOW I'm back ! To finish what I started so many years ago. Just me, the game, and pitch darkness. It's been a long time coming, and this season is a good time for some relaxation. Also come to think of it, I only got 15 days to concoct some kind of video for the contest around here. And I still have not got the slightest clue what it should be... I better not put it off too much longer.

I'll savor it through the night. Thanks for trying to make me tender høhø ^^ (if you think you can)

Emh xD I'm sorry, I can't recall, did I happen to mention that. Should I tell him, or should he tell me orz... In any case, if it's brainwashing for me, I gave up in that last hug. If it's for him, then...sry Monjster, your so skrewed! just surrender while you still can. jk. Remember what the Borgs used to say.

Thank you, I knew you wouldn't try to avoid me. /me hugs Genki ...

The video contest closes 11/8/14...you haven't started yet? Well you'd better get started.

/me snuggles up to [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; and goes to sleep.
oyasumi!

Good night sweet Shin! Sleep well.

/me waves good-bye to LPW. So sleepy, and tomorrow will be another long day!
Good night sweet Vespy (don't stay up too long) and Ana (you're there somewhere).
:puniko_yawn:

Last edited:
Reactions: GenKiDan
Ahh.. goodnightys jezzie as well..~

Hellos leggy~

MG...Mafia Game?
/me sits back and watches Samy host MG.

Yep yep~ Its time consuming @_@ You sort of notice how I poke in and then disappear the rest of the morning at times? Yeah....

Reactions: Jezebel
Hello and g'day people...:goodtea:

Edit:
but anyways for when u get back imma doing good and imma try to be a bit more active again so i'll see you soon nana-kun~ oyasumi
Well, I'll you on word take... I and sure other there did as well you missed...:goodtea:

/me is done with the post checking (From the last night) of his LPW.

Hello you both: Samy and Anayo-chan...:goodtea:
And the strange thing is that everyone always returns to LPW too...it's like a comfort place.

Well, LPW is somewhat the capital of ASF become, where then no wonder Jez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家