Status
Not open for further replies.
nope not yet~

yaay samy /me glomps samy then sprays barbecue sauce at him :desire:

bots on Skype :XD:

Sorry Shi...I could only understand pieces of this...

Aaa, naruhodo, suman... Nara, eigo e su-wichi'suru aru kara zo... Well, am' again in English-mode... I'll then for you the previously post of me TL-ing: Naruhodo... Demo, are wa yokattajanai no ka... Dato tsui-ni chotto dake saki yori ni netteru dekiru ne. - "I see... Well, then isn't nice... That finally a bit longer sleeping can than earlier":goodtea:

nope not yet~

yaay samy /me glomps samy then sprays barbecue sauce at him :desire:

bots on Skype :XD:

You see my Skype address, so the rest is up to you!!!!

Aaa, naruhodo, suman... Nara, eigo e su-wichi'suru aru kara zo... Well, am' again in English-mode... I'll then for you the previously post of me TL-ing: Naruhodo... Demo, are wa yokattajanai no ka... Dato tsui-ni chotto dake saki yori ni netteru dekiru ne. - "I see... Well, then isn't nice... That finally a bit longer sleeping can than earlier":goodtea:

Thank you. Yes, I never get enough sleep...it's terrible. I wish there were more hours during the day that I can get everything done.

Thank you. Yes, I never get enough sleep...it's terrible. I wish there were more hours during the day that I can get everything done.
Ah, nothing to thanking...

...Anyway.... It's strange that you working from home but you've nevertheless less sleep, because I'd understand that you how other normal workers kilo-meters (Miles for you) wide to their workplaces/offices hours long (Because of the traffic in city) drive have, but at you...? Is really terrible for you...:goodtea:

Hiya Ana, Imouto, 7shi ^^
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I'm ok, slighty sad but..I'll manage. Got kinda sad at work. I had this young 22 year old guy with a passion for Karate. But he got in an car accident and lost the ability to move both of his legs..
Really tough to hear talk about it.. :deadsad:

I'm ok, slighty sad but..I'll manage. Got kinda sad at work. I had this young 22 year old guy with a passion for Karate. But he got in an car accident and lost the ability to move both of his legs..
Really tough to hear talk about it.. :deadsad:

I did this news/practice just few days heard, maybe should you in your clinic about this possibility for the patient speak...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread