Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Ana, Imouto, 7shi ^^
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I'm ok, slighty sad but..I'll manage. Got kinda sad at work. I had this young 22 year old guy with a passion for Karate. But he got in an car accident and lost the ability to move both of his legs..
Really tough to hear talk about it.. :deadsad:

Oh, I'm sorry. That is really sad...it must be tough to hear such stories, especially because you want to help him.
/me hugs unown tighter
:nekopara_hug:

/me has entered the LPW and greets everyone!

:hi: People!

Hello DA! Relaxing in LPW.

Yep. It's a sad story, but if this practice (What I with a quote at Unown-kun already mentioned have) works, then I do think that this sooner to fix be will...>_>

welcome people!

yeah nana ! even the rain was unstoppable i went a ride not so far but i went ;)

:hi: unown!

:hi: Jezebel

Reactions: Snow Angel
I know until today in my city / area were i am living it was sunny like hell! :S

I see... It seems that the Fall official in Europe greeted has...>_>

Edit: A another awesome set of you D'angel^_^!

Thank you [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

I am thinking that i have to travel to France at Sunday. I will go by car.

Reactions: Snow Angel
hrdt.gif

Thank you

I am thinking that i have to travel to France at Sunday. I will go by car.

Not to thanking...^_^

...And, with the car - by the Balcan half-island - or to first with an ship to Italy and then so...:reallyconfused:

:blushhappy: Thanks Jez <3 It's part of my job, we get people like this fairly often..

I know but it would still be tough to hear.

/me stands strong with unown!

welcome people!

yeah nana ! even the rain was unstoppable i went a ride not so far but i went ;)

:hi: unown!

:hi: Jezebel

Rain, can't say I've seen that much rain here. Although it's supposed to rain tomorrow; otherwise, my state is going thru a drought.

Hopefully, your trip to France will not be so rainy.

It's been raining here ALL DAY LONG..:deadsad:
So depressing.. Luckily I have [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; <3

Reactions: Jezebel
Not to thanking...^_^

...And, with the car - by the Balcan half-island - or to first with an ship to Italy and then so...:reallyconfused:

I Will go from Igoumenitsa wit Ship to Bari then i will take Autostrada and i will go to the borders from Lake Como i will go from Austria to see some friends in Vienna. Then i will go to France.

I have some thing that must be done there.

Well, Jez is somewhat the step-mother become for Unown-kun (not?):goodtea:

I Will go from Igoumenitsa wit Ship to Bari then i will take Autostrada and i will go to the borders from Lake Como i will go from Austria to see some friends in Vienna. Then i will go to France.

I have some thing that must be done there.

I see... I hope then for you an nice time there...:goodtea:

BTW then will you not far of me arrive (Hint: The east neighbor of Austria)

Well, am' now for today away, watch still an anime and then a travel in the world of dreams... Ja ne...:runhappy:

Mrcm1m9.png

Yay, Sendai Kai Ni :3 I should have Ayanami, Naka and Hasuharu on Kai Ni soon enough, then it probably be followed by Ushio, Fuso and Chikuma.

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース