[Hentai game] [130222] [Jellyfish(ジェリーフィッシュ)] SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

mmm i have to try who you say freeman, because i also have k-lite, but the game always dont go well.

For whatever reason, after I installed game and put in the activation code, it lead me straight to title screen, and when I click on start new game, the game just auto exits. I tried to run it on both Vista and 7, not working. Anyone any idea why this is and how it can be fixed?

For whatever reason, after I installed game and put in the activation code, it lead me straight to title screen, and when I click on start new game, the game just auto exits. I tried to run it on both Vista and 7, not working. Anyone any idea why this is and how it can be fixed?
Someone from earlier in this thread had the same issue, and apparently installing the game with the serial key from the first post solved it (he was using one from another site before).

PS: for some reason, using those saved games put the game in full screen, and I haven't found a way to put it back in windowed mode, could anyone help with that as well ? :whistle:

you should be able to press ALT to bring up the menu and then click the (W) option. or just simply press ALT+W.

To everyone that is having problems with the game going black after Jellyfish Presents, I was having the same problems. I found out how to get it to work, and here is the solution:

1) Get Applocale
2) Open the application
3) For the language pick the bottom language.
4) Save a shortcut to make it load faster. (you will have to transfer the shortcut from "Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft AppLocale" to the location the game is installed or the desktop

The game will load the videos just fine. The thing is the Japanese OS has 4 different languages, and if you pick the wrong one, it won't load the game properly.

1) Get Applocale
2) Open the application
3) For the language pick the bottom language.
4) Save a shortcut to make it load faster. (you will have to transfer the shortcut from "Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft AppLocale" to the location the game is installed or the desktop

I think you still need to have the Japanese support pack installed for your OS for this to work. Otherwise AppLocale may not even give you the option for running it in Japanese.

By the way, when you say that "the Japanese OS has 4 different languages", do you mean the last four options in AppLocale? Because I'm pretty sure those are Chinese(simplified), Chinese(traditional), Korean, and Japanese.

Would it be possible for someone to post a video rip of this game please.

So uh, after reading through the comments, I haven't noticed anybody mention that the game's in Japanese. Is there an English patch or something that exists, or am I doing something wrong here?

Has anyone figured out a way to translate this to English using ATGH and Atlas by chance? It's what I use normally for other Japanese games and it usually works fairly well, but the text hook just seems to pick up repeating characters making the atlas unable to translate them. I've heard this is usually fixed by increasing the speed setting for text to the highest setting possible, instant if you're able to but I haven't been able to fix this issue and was just wondering if anyone else had more luck? Thanks in advance. Great upload btw!

Has anyone figured out a way to translate this to English using ATGH and Atlas by chance? It's what I use normally for other Japanese games and it usually works fairly well, but the text hook just seems to pick up repeating characters making the atlas unable to translate them. I've heard this is usually fixed by increasing the speed setting for text to the highest setting possible, instant if you're able to but I haven't been able to fix this issue and was just wondering if anyone else had more luck? Thanks in advance. Great upload btw!

It's been figured out long ago, use ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) + Translation Aggregator and suppress repetitions , i had no problem hooking 100% of text. Trust me you better learn and use these 2 programs for the good of your VN playing future.

It's been figured out long ago, use ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) + Translation Aggregator and suppress repetitions , i had no problem hooking 100% of text. Trust me you better learn and use these 2 programs for the good of your VN playing future.

I used a guide to setup the last two programs I normally use, you wouldn't happen to know of a decent one to setup those two would you? Thank you very much by the way! =)

You wouldn't happen to have a AGTH hook code for this game would you?
it's been a long time since i played it but i remember never using a code, ITH was hooking ok, suppressing repetitions and TA helper worked to filter annoying ◇ that keeps popping up.

Hmmm using that guide my text still seems to repeat itself even with the suppress option. This makes most of the text unreadable. =/ Did anyone else have this issue?

it's been a long time since i played it but i remember never using a code, ITH was hooking ok, suppressing repetitions and TA helper worked to filter annoying ◇ that keeps popping up.

Nevermind I think I got it figured out thanks to your post! Common sensed my way through TAHelper since you mentioned it and it's working like a charm now. Thank you!

IIRC ITH doesn't filter that annoying symbol, AGTH on the other hand does it with the repetition options enabled.

Good eroge history is good to see how the guy has sex with her ​​sisters and stepmother although the end did not understand l apparently pregnant at 3

Sorry, I'm a total noob at this, so... how do you even hook anything without the AGTH code? :confused:

you use ITH. Newest version located here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showt...e-Text-Hooker-new-text-extraction-tool/page65 ( Andys post #641 ) It will detect multiple VN engines and you will not need a code, some times you do, but it's rare. Basic usage explained in OP post, it's really easy.
Thanks, it looks like I wasn't using the last version, at least now it seems to detect the game engine. I still can't find a thread in the drop-down menu that contains the text currently on screen in the game, though. :(

~edit: wait, one of the threads *does* contain the right text... except it's getting spammed with downwards triangles (I addded them to the filter list so they don't appear anymore), and the text itself has some character repeated a few times... and yes, I did check the "auto suppress repetition" box, did I need to do something else? I'd rather not change the "remove # repetitions of each character" parameter, in case that messed up some legitimately repeated characters later...

Last edited:
Thanks, it looks like I wasn't using the last version, at least now it seems to detect the game engine. I still can't find a thread in the drop-down menu that contains the text currently on screen in the game, though. :(

~edit: wait, one of the threads *does* contain the right text... except it's getting spammed with downwards triangles (I addded them to the filter list so they don't appear anymore), and the text itself has some character repeated a few times... and yes, I did check the "auto suppress repetition" box, did I need to do something else? I'd rather not change the "remove # repetitions of each character" parameter, in case that messed up some legitimately repeated characters later...

Nah it's about all you can do without diving in to complex TAHelper. It's just rabbit hole tbh i don't bother most of the times. ITH is enough.

Reactions: DasShrimp
Nah it's about all you can do without diving in to complex TAHelper. It's just rabbit hole tbh i don't bother most of the times. ITH is enough.
Well, complex or not, ITH and TA are pretty useless if the parser can't recognize anything because of these repetitions, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

pokiller wrote on Shine's profile.
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Ryzen-san.
Could you please reupload this game? Thank you in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1261635/
ninnikuryona wrote on ahohelppls's profile.
ᕱ⑅ᕱ ♡ pat ‧₊˚ ✩
(๑•ᴗ• )づ__∧ pat ˳
(つ  /( •́‧̫•̀ 。) ♡ pat
しーJ (nnノ) ⋆
ahohelppls wrote on ninnikuryona's profile.
:lovestruck::lovestruck:
ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149547 in mexa ? thx