[Other] [150626] [Key] Angel Beats! -エンジェルビーツ- 1st beat Fixed Version [Visual Novel] [Patch]

I got used to installing VN's just by the process of repetition by doing it hundreds of time and all I know is basic Kanji.

Left button is install and right button is cancel by the way on that screen.

Now that I(and you) know where your game is being installed you should just click the left button and let it do it's thing. Afterwards it'll give you an install completed message. Followed after a shortcut tickbox I think and just say yes to that.

I still have the files from before I unistalled the last one I'm guessing I should delete them?

I still have the files from before I unistalled the last one I'm guessing I should delete them?

Yeah just delete them to be safe, I just re-installed my game with the files that were leftover still there and I had no problems running the game. But in your case I'd delete them.

The files won't delete...

Probably have one or two of your files from those folder open which you are trying to delete. It won't let you delete them until you close them and they're no longer 'in use.'

That or you don't have administrator rights to do so.

Either case all there should be in there is maybe a savedata folder AlphaROMdiE and a shortcut to your siglus engine (that's what was left over for me). So even if you install the game there again, everything should be fine.

Probably have one or two of your files from those folder open which you are trying to delete. It won't let you delete them until you close them and they're no longer 'in use.'

That or you don't have administrator rights to do so.

Is there a way to check?

How do I do that?

See all the things 'open' on the bottom of your windows screen? Just right click and hit 'close all windows' on all of them.

Then try deleting the folder and see if it still says 'no.'

By the way, when you try to delete the folder is it telling you that the folder is in use?

Sure, just close all your folders/files/exes(except your chrome) and then try to delete what's in the folder.

Okay, my brother put it in Devices and Drivers CD1.png

See all the things 'open' on the bottom of your windows screen? Just right click and hit 'close all windows' on all of them.

Then try deleting the folder and see if it still says 'no.'

By the way, when you try to delete the folder is it telling you that the folder is in use?

No, it doesn't.

Okay, my brother put it in Devices and DriversView attachment 8180

So did you install the game?

If it is, then it should be in C:/Program Files (x86)/Key/AngelBeats! Check there and see if you see that pathway and those folders called 'Key' and inside there being 'AngelBeats!'

I never used that magnetlink and that's just a CG rip of the game; meaning it only contains images from the game and not the game itself inside of it.

If it is, then it should be in C:/Program Files (x86)/Key/AngelBeats! Check there and see if you see that pathway and those folders called 'Key' and inside there being 'AngelBeats!'

Can you show me what it looks like?

I never used that magnetlink and that's just a CG rip of the game; meaning it only contains images from the game and not the game itself inside of it.

So I have to download it again -.-

Can you show me what it looks like?

Here you go.

Mine was installed in this pathway: D:\Games\Visual Novels\Angel Beats!\Key\AngelBeats! The double names for the folders Angel Beats is because I named it that way for the folder and it installed it again inside with the same name and I didn't change it.

Just to make sure, copy this in your folder address bar: C:\Program Files (x86)\Key\AngelBeats!

See if it leads you into a folder for your game.

So I have to download it again -.-

Just use GirlCellys torrent link then.

Here you go.

Mine was installed in this pathway: D:\Games\Visual Novels\Angel Beats!\Key\AngelBeats! The double names for the folders Angel Beats is because I named it that way for the folder and it installed it again inside with the same name and I didn't change it.

Just to make sure, copy this in your folder address bar: C:\Program Files (x86)\Key\AngelBeats!

See if it leads you into a folder for your game.

Just use GirlCellys torrent link then.

Thanks, I don't understand why someone would make a torrent like that. Thanks, sorta sucks though :( and this torrent is safe?

Thanks, I don't understand why someone would make a torrent like that. Thanks, sorta sucks though :( and this torrent is safe?

That torrent link is the exact torrent link on this threads first page from GirlCelly.

Literally you can click either one and it will lead you to the same torrent download.

I used Mikocons link to download my game though; both of them are trusted uploaders on sukebei. If you really want to check you can just use virustotal on the setup exes if you think there is a virus in the games disk.

That torrent link is the exact torrent link on this threads first page from GirlCelly.

Literally you can click either one and it will lead you to the same torrent download.

I used Mikocons link to download my game though; both of them are trusted uploaders on sukebei. If you really want to check you can just use virustotal on the setup exes if you think there is a virus in the games disk.

So are you say GirlCelly is what my brother downloaded basically?

Our internet here sucks so I'll download it at the library tomorrow. Right when I download it, is there anything special I do to get started?

So are you say GirlCelly is what my brother downloaded basically?

If you got the torrent link from here than yes. The magnet link you gave me was for a CG rip of the game so I'm honestly as confused as you are right now.

Our internet here sucks so I'll download it at the library tomorrow. Right when I download it, is there anything special I do to get started?

Nope, should be the same thing you were doing just before. I guess the thing we were installing back then was maybe the trial version of the game(or the broken version for GirlCellys first torrent link which has now been fixed).

All you have to do is:

1. Install the game

2. Find the folder where you installed the game

3. Check in that folder for the SiglusEngine.exe

4. Open AlphaROM

5. Drag SiglusEngine onto AlphaROM

6. A Shortcut.exe for SiglusEngine will be created and you can just open that to play the game.

And you should be able to play the game then. Now I'm off because my hands are seriously tired from all this typing :P

If you got the torrent link from here than yes. The magnet link you gave me was for a CG rip of the game so I'm honestly as confused as you are right now.

Nope, should be the same thing you were doing just before. I guess the thing we were installing back then was maybe the trial version of the game(or the broken version for GirlCellys first torrent link which has now been fixed).

All you have to do is:

1. Install the game

2. Find the folder where you installed the game

3. Check in that folder for the SiglusEngine.exe

4. Open AlphaROM

5. Drag SiglusEngine onto AlphaROM

6. A Shortcut.exe for SiglusEngine will be created and you can just open that to play the game.

And you should be able to play the game then. Now I'm off because my hands are seriously tired from all this typing :P

So which one would would recommend downloading

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)