[Other] [150626] [Key] Angel Beats! -エンジェルビーツ- 1st beat Fixed Version [Visual Novel] [Patch]

Okay, has anyone gone to http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1751948&showcomments=9cf125be and downloaded the torrent and it doesn't work despite it being fixed? Mine comes up saying it needs a disc and everything :/ I am seriously getting mad at it.

I have Visual Novel Reader on here, does that mess with it? I had used it with the trial one so I assume it would work with the real game.

I get this: me.png

Last edited:
Can someone recommend one of the better translators from VNR? Because when options come up I wanna know what they say also how do I take romanji off?

after finishing Iwasawa's route I now hate this VN with a passion
seriously wtf is that key

lol plz someone tell me I got a bad/normal end instead of the good/true one or something x.x

I got the same on just today, I cried and was wondering..."uh...okay." I am trying Yui's next. I think it is if you aren't good enough with the character, you can't get to episode 8. Key likes messing with our minds XD I still love this game.

Can anyone give me advice? On seiya-saiga how the sheet is set up? like for Matsushita's end, why doesn't it show the start of the episode for Departure?

So I need help hooking this because I don't really want to go through the trouble of figuring out ITHVNR, I've got it to hook before but now it crashes the game every time I try

i need help with the angel beats 1st beat visual novel. partway through the beggining of the game i get this error on my windows vista laptop. angel beats error.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)