Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yes, she don't really care as I state before she's a complete bitch and very selfish.

Well, if you play the demo and look at the first cg, you'll notice that it's actually her wedding ring, it's gold ring in this one not silver like prequel.

One more thing, I think Gaiden1 will be about when Marina date Oji-san if you looks closely that's younger Oji-san and look at the price it will be more like a bonus disc. This is just my speculation but I think Marina series model will come into a pattern like this, Marina3 -> Gaiden1 -> Marina4 -> Gaiden2 -> Marina5 -> Gaiden3, and the story in gaiden will be about when her date each boyfriend.

What the... No wonder she is called that, I would like to know more about her personality but what are the Bitch's(and the netori guy) endings on the game?
I doubt the husband would like to take that kind of person back to him.

Also, is it a mystery netorare type game right?

How was she able to go through abortion when it requires the consent of the husband?

Also, this is the last Marina installment.

Last edited:

I know they said that, but who knows depending on the ending how far this series can go. If the ending allows for part 4 to happen and they changed their mind 2 years from now, whats stopping them from changing their minds lol? Money? :P

That said I'd love to see them move on and have develop games with more consent NTR like Marina has. Clearly the theme sells and I know they made another game with the same theme, but that game and wife character felt very cold. I think its important they realize what makes it work is the interactions between Marina and her husband/their relationship.

Marina herself is nothing special vs other memorable characters from other games both in personality and backstory, but she is a very positive personality clearly in love with kenji. Something I didn't get the sense of from the last game.

Edit:

I also hate when stories be it in anime or games re-introduce ex-boyfriends. It adds a level of emotional play into what is meant to be sex play - theres is a REASON why swingers and even wife sharing couples NEVER hookup with ex's - or even the same people more then a few times. I know NTR is more focused on the emotional aspect of wife watching and "stealing away" partners but there are a few great games that realize that the best NTR is when it focuses on sexual jealousy - not relationship issues.

To be honest I was kinda sad they re-introduce Marinas ex, it really shows how the writer doesn't understand how real swingers/wife watching couples interact/have strong relationships - and how limited their understanding of that theme is. I can only assume based on the info we have so far that is VERY important to the story has her ex - but if she DOES end up leaving Kenji for him - it only proves they really don't understand why Marina was so successful - though again I doubt that will happen unless we get two endings.

Last edited:
What the... No wonder she is called that, I would like to know more about her personality but what are the Bitch's(and the netori guy) endings on the game?
I doubt the husband would like to take that kind of person back to him.
This game has multiple ending so it's up to you to choose her fate.

Also, is it a mystery netorare type game right? How was she able to go through abortion when it requires the consent of the husband?
1.Yup
2.Not sure, we just know she has abortion when MC search her room.

Oops, yeah, they said that I remember it now. Still, I think 4-6 will come if 3&Gaiden can sell really well, they left the room for it, that man list, you see.

I'm curious tell me about them. I want ti read people's opinions whether those are similar or different.

Last edited:
I know they said that, but who knows depending on the ending how far this series can go. If the ending allows for part 4 to happen and they changed their mind 2 years from now, whats stopping them from changing their minds lol? Money? :P

That said I'd love to see them move on and have develop games with more consent NTR like Marina has. Clearly the theme sells and I know they made another game with the same theme, but that game and wife character felt very cold. I think its important they realize what makes it work is the interactions between Marina and her husband/their relationship.

Marina herself is nothing special vs other memorable characters from other games both in personality and backstory, but she is a very positive personality clearly in love with kenji. Something I didn't get the sense of from the last game.

Edit:

I also hate when stories be it in anime or games re-introduce ex-boyfriends. It adds a level of emotional play into what is meant to be sex play - theres is a REASON why swingers and even wife sharing couples NEVER hookup with ex's - or even the same people more then a few times. I know NTR is more focused on the emotional aspect of wife watching and "stealing away" partners but there are a few great games that realize that the best NTR is when it focuses on sexual jealousy - not relationship issues.

To be honest I was kinda sad they re-introduce Marinas ex, it really shows how the writer doesn't understand how real swingers/wife watching couples interact/have strong relationships - and how limited their understanding of that theme is. I can only assume based on the info we have so far that is VERY important to the story has her ex - but if she DOES end up leaving Kenji for him - it only proves they really don't understand why Marina was so successful - though again I doubt that will happen unless we get two endings.

I actually don't remember any official announcement about Marina 3 being the last one. Did they posted that on their webpage? I always speculated that it will be the last but it is just a speculation at my part.

For me, the major attraction of the Marina was curiosity of how low she will fall. She did not completely fall for Hiroto on first game so when they announced Marina 2, I was really wondering how far she will go, especially the dude was AV actor. I was expecting she will be taken by AV actor and completely fallen into sexual pleasure that he brings and just give up everything else. But as you all know, it did not happen. I don't think I was the only one disappointed that Marina didn't fall completely on the second game.

I do have same expectation for the 3rd game. I want to see how far she will go with the one that she could potentially fall in love with. And I would be disappointed and feel misled/tricked by Atelier Sakura.
If this really is the last game, i think they got nothing to lose by finishing with a bang.

Everyone knows how Netoraserare manga took a disappointing turn when Haruka decided to stick with Shuu and everyone agrees that senpai was the best netori guy even though everyone hated him. I hope that Onboro/Aterier Sakura do not make same mistake by doing same thing. If it needs to be a good NTR/netorase game, it cannot go same direction of Netoraserare by keeping Kenji and Marina together.

How was she able to go through abortion when it requires the consent of the husband?

pretty sure she takes the husband's stamp and stamp the abortion "certificate" with it, it has been a while, but i believe the netori guy go to the abortion clinic pretending to be the husband.

It is one of the clues that you can find while searching heroine's room.

I actually don't remember any official announcement about Marina 3 being the last one. Did they posted that on their webpage? I always speculated that it will be the last but it is just a speculation at my part.

For me, the major attraction of the Marina was curiosity of how low she will fall. She did not completely fall for Hiroto on first game so when they announced Marina 2, I was really wondering how far she will go, especially the dude was AV actor. I was expecting she will be taken by AV actor and completely fallen into sexual pleasure that he brings and just give up everything else. But as you all know, it did not happen. I don't think I was the only one disappointed that Marina didn't fall completely on the second game.

The thing is thats not really the theme of the Marina games (her leaving her husband or how far she would fall) its always been about "sharing" Marina. Its actually one of the FEW games that doesn't have that type of plot and I'm HAPPY for that. Almost 95% of NTR games have the wife/gf leaving/falling for her sex partner unless you play the extremely "safe route" love only route. Its like anime suddenly decided like if you enjoy wife watching then you need to be punished and your wife is a slut so she has no worth.

Marina was a breath of fresh air in this sense that it allows for a "safe" route but incorporates consensual wife watching. More so its probably the most "realistic" NTR game with that theme I've ever played.

Real swingers and couples that "wife watch" often state their marriages often last longer and are actually healthier then "vanilla" marriages because of the open communication and re-assurance of commitment for example. Couples who swing do it just for the sex - and I've read about wives who in interviews have stated they make sure things never get too personal with their lovers.

Plus it would paint Marina as horribly selfish person if she suddenly left her loving husband and little girl for some prick who tries to steal her away. I just don't see Marina being that shallow bitch who would cares more about her "lover" then her own child or family. I think that would turn a lot of the games fans against her and ruin the chances of good sales for the prequels because it would tarnish her character.

Marina was the first true game that had a softer wife sharing element to it and I feel thats why its so popular.

Last edited:
@saktwaterfist
That's because you lead yourself to dissapointment, the title literally has netorase in it. You can't blame the game developers but yourself by expecting netorare in a netorase.

And regarding netoraserare, Haruka, the master of the Poker Face, never fell to pleasure nor her feelings changed, quite the opposite they grew stronger albeit twisted for her husband. Sempai was nice but showed his real self disappointing Haruka, if he had kept the good guy act instead of looking her for sex only he would have had a chance though when she had sex her husband was the only thing in her mind.

pretty sure she takes the husband's stamp and stamp the abortion "certificate" with it, it has been a while, but i believe the netori guy go to the abortion clinic pretending to be the husband.

It is one of the clues that you can find while searching heroine's room.
Which I find weird if she could have just discarded the certification or just make netori guy keep it. Unless she didn't really care.

Type B.
Heroine got tricked into it(she was dumb as a brick).

There is no mystery as she told what she did during the trip and there is no swinging.

Dumb and no mystery, that's why I didn't remember it :(
Thanks!

We know that Marina will say to her ex-boyfriend she's married ... But did he know that she sleeping with other men? I do not want to play the demo but for those who have played there, is there an element of response?

And we must not forget that Marina will sleep again with Hiroto in this third game...

I personally would like Marina to stay with kenji. She comes dangerously close to her ex-boyfriend (at the point where she accepts the ring?)... And finally she sleeps with one of the other protagonist (Kenji, Hiroto or Koichi) in Shindo house, in his own bed ! It would be "re-netorare" but it would be so good to see her ex-boyfriend to be deceived by Marina ...

Damn, there's so much theory in this forum I feel we will be caught in a huge wave of disappointment when the game is released xD Atelier Sakura have no right to make mistakes!

Haha ya I can't tell you how many times I've played games that seem to be going SO well and in the "right" direction then they suddenly take a left turn just near the ending ruining otherwise great possibilities.

As for the demo, its very short with a recap of past games, a sex scene with Kenji and then basically she runs into her ex and she tells her husband about it.

From everything I've read I'm guessing her ex-bf will start taking the sexual themes to the extreme and I'm betting it will start to effect her in a negative way/or she will "disappear" as her ex tries to control her more and more. At which point her other lovers with Kenji will see him as a villian and try to "rescue" Marina.

I feel that bondage image is very telling of things to come in this sense...

OR as Marina has proven to do herself, she could be manipulating EVERYBODY to her own ends. In some ways she is selfish and I can imagine her playing all angles for all the pleasures of life.

So basically I see 3 possibilities

1. She becomes her ex's future wife and could eventually leave Kenji, although it seems more likely this will be "conflict" of the story that needs to be resolved.
2. She becomes her ex's rent wife who tries to steal her away (as stated) but takes things to far ruining the whole thing as his motives become clear.
3. She wants it all, she wants to be kenjis wife, she wants to be her ex's wife and she wants her lovers. She wants it all and she manipulates them all to her will.

And I would be disappointed and feel misled/tricked by Atelier Sakura.

Everyone knows how Netoraserare manga took a disappointing turn when Haruka decided to stick with Shuu and everyone agrees that senpai was the best netori guy even though everyone hated him. I hope that Onboro/Aterier Sakura do not make same mistake by doing same thing. If it needs to be a good NTR/netorase game, it cannot go same direction of Netoraserare by keeping Kenji and Marina together.

I don't know why you would feel "tricked" because thats never been the theme of this game and never was meant to be - if nothing else the third game is using this as a device to excite players into seeing what happens next but they have clearly painted her ex as a villian and it just seems doubtful they would suddenly go for a "bad ending".

I've always felt japan kinda got off on the wrong foot when it came to NTR and its only recently they are discovering its more about the sexual pleasure of wife watching - not the emotional pain of losing somebody you love. Its almost like watching growing pains as they realize what actually makes wife watching so successful world wide.

In a sense this is a very new sexual fetish for japan, both inspired by western swinging and rampant cheating in japan itself.

Medically speaking its a little unhealthy if you feel arousal from other peoples suffer and in relation to NTR having 'bad" endings as the norm its almost like they are using its like a punishment for enjoying wife sharing, like you've done something bad (wife sharing isn't bad or immoral unless you feel it is). Sexually speaking the pleasure from this fetish has been linked to a mix of sexual jealousy, competition, visual arousal and most importantly companionship . However heartbreak or the loss of somebody you love effects a very different part of your brain that triggers feelings of extreme depression, anger or violence.

Let me put it this way to all you readers, have you ever played an NTR game and become totally aroused only to become incredibly angry or confused due to its depressing ending? Not in the same way those feelings of jealousy made you aroused, but you actually feel angry this time - yet perhaps there is an image on screen thats arousing that confuses you?

The difference is two parts of your brain are being stimulated now, one is a very sexual response to a sexual stimuli and as a male to a sense of competition for a female in heat. However the OTHER where you feel angry is from a sense of loss - hence a sense of failure. When you mix together these two very different emotions your mind confused because your brain is responding in two very different ways to two different situations and so your consciousness classifies it as a single base response especially near climax. In a sense misidentifying many emotions for one ie: sexual pleasure from cheating even if she leaves you - but its actually more complicated then that.

Now on an intellectual level you might enjoy seeing a "bad ending" but your enjoying that from an intellectual point of view - not sexual. Certainly the ending can turn you on if it features sexual imagery be it words or art and you can certainly feel sexual pleasure from anothers suffering but the two are not the same as the anger you also feel unless you remove that element. (ie say you just enjoy the scene for the sexual situation itself, pushing aside other emotions)

More so sexual pleasure from anothers abuse has been linked to a lacked of empathy which again is very dangerous because empathy is a basic human emotion that builds healthy relationships.

Coming full circle now, in this sense empathy is what makes "healthy" swinger relationships work, because they not only care for one another but have a stronger relationship that is open to wife sharing, ect.

My point? I feel NTR has been focused too much on the negative aspects of cheating vs open wife sharing and Marina was a nice step into a more healthy direction as well as realistic version of the world of wife sharing that properly played with the mix of emotions between love, sexual competition and sexual jealousy without the need for anger or betrayal as form of punishment for engaging in the act.

Last edited:
I'll try to be cogent and coherent here, but apologies for any confusion.

Mr. Bandit, a lot of what you're saying is correct and makes sense, but I also think you are conflating some things a bit too much and not taking Japanese culture and the way they look at things into account enough.

In regards to netorase, I believe you might be close to the mark with some of what you've said in terms of swapping and the feelings involved there, and it's true that it hasn't been touched on nearly as much in Japan as netorare and netori topics. But I do think it's important to always distinguish which of the three you mean when it comes to this type of discussion because, while related, the thoughts and feelings behind each are obviously very different and they all have different goals. Some people can enjoy all three types more or less equally, but that's in the same way they might enjoy various other fetishes across a wide spectrum. I don't feel you can tie them all together and say, 'This is what the Japanese are trying to do,' with regards to NTR as a whole, just as it's hard to say any disparate group of authors are working towards a common theme.

I agree that it's nice that they're starting to do more with netorase works--and thankfully, there seems to have been a good fan response when the quality is good--and I think you did a great job at explaining what makes netorase and sharing situations work. I do think it's important to remember, though, that a lot of authors aren't trying or wanting to tell such a story. They're aiming for a different feeling when it comes to netorare, and the bad and negative feelings there are paramount in those stories, especially as it ties into Japanese culture. Most of the time, a Japanese team is not trying to catch or create a world impression of a subject, but rather tell a hopefully entertaining story that will turn a profit, and as such they attempt to cater to their primary audience of Japanese people who have their own already ingrained beliefs and expectations as it relates to their culture and society.

You've brought up a lot of interesting points and ideas, and I look forward to reading more. It's great when this thread is moving as fast as it has been recently--even if it makes it a little harder to keep up
some times!

edit: typos

BTW, can someone describe what kind of ntr is in 新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか?
A, B? Mystery? Swinging?

its kinda more of type A than B but still B if you get what i mean, the heroine straight away fuck with the antagonist during the "blizzard" without getting forced, which is kinda type A, then next time they have sex its the "no what we did was wrong, we should not do this" , 2 minute into the dicking " fuck me moreee"

so yea I would say type A half B lol.

Still the MC gets the best girl and justice kinda gets served in that one as well.

I'll try to be cogent and coherent here, but apologies for any confusion.

Mr. Bandit, a lot of what you're saying is correct and makes sense, but I also think you are conflating some things a bit too much and not taking Japanese culture and the way they look at things into account enough.

In regards to netorase, I believe you might be close to the mark with some of what you've said in terms of swapping and the feelings involved there, and it's true that it hasn't been touched on nearly as much in Japan as netorare and netori topics. But I do think it's important to always distinguish which of the three you mean when it comes to this type of discussion because, while related, the thoughts and feelings behind each are obviously very different and they all have different goals. Some people can enjoy all three types more or less equally, but that's in the same way they might enjoy various other fetishes across a wide spectrum. I don't feel you can tie them all together and say, 'This is what the Japanese are trying to do,' with regards to NTR as a whole, just as it's hard to say any disparate group of authors are working towards a common theme.

I agree that it's nice that they're starting to do more with netorase works--and thankfully, there seems to have been a good fan response when the quality is good--and I think you did a great job at explaining what makes netorase and sharing situations work. I do think it's important to remember, though, that a lot of authors aren't trying or wanting to tell such a story. They're aiming for a different feeling when it comes to netorare, and the bad and negative feelings there are paramount in those stories, especially as it ties into Japanese culture. Most of the time, a Japanese team is not trying to catch or create a world impression of a subject, but rather tell a hopefully entertaining story that will turn a profit, and as such they attempt to cater to their primary audience of Japanese people who have their own already ingrained beliefs and expectations as it relates to their culture and society.

You've brought up a lot of interesting points and ideas, and I look forward to reading more. It's great when this thread is moving as fast as it has been recently--even if it makes it a little harder to keep up
some times!

I totally agree with you on all points and yes I was kinda making a blanket statement but more so to easier explain my points. I do feel overall that each of the 3 "terms" can easily be defined in english terms though as the same things.

I feel Netori is actually an entirely different fetish thats simply been lumped together with the other two as well. In the simplest english terms its basically another word for "homewrecker" in every way. Which is as far removed as can be from what the sexual triggers of netorare and netorase create.

Netorare is basically the japanese term for cuckolding and netorase is basically the term for wife/partner sharing/watching.

Its funny in the same way one can look at the western fetishes they occur the same in japan just under different names.

For example the term "cuckold" porn is hugely popular in the west IN SALES, much like netorare is in japan - and theres no lack of commercial material on the subject, ironically though its MOST sought out by single men - not couples in relationships.

In contrast wife watching or sharing material makes up the MAJORITY of amateur porn (so real vs commercial) - whats actually interesting is couples that DO implement cuckold play do it in a vastly different way then its often portrayed in commercial cuckold material - where commercially its meant to purely humiliate, in real life play with couples its simple used to tease and excite.

Whats the difference you might be thinking, well in netorare and cuckold porn its MEANT to hurt their partner. In real life, couples who play with cuckold elements during "sex play" use it to sexually stimulate in a non threatening way - as in they don't actually want to cause emotional abuse which seems to be its stated purpose of it in commercial. (ie its just cruel vs playful)

So in this sense I'm not surprised that most of the material we have from Japan for NTR is mostly netorare because thats very similar to how the market in the west generates cuckold porn, because they don't really understand the market. Wife watching is a lot more complicated then just 3 people fucking, but the idea of sharing your partner tends to have this element of "punishment' attached to it because morally speaking a lot of people don't understand it so its classified with a negative connotation.

Put in another way people who generate cuckold porn often AREN'T in cuckold relationships or have a desire to be - but most of the wife watching porn thats made is obviously made by real couples. I think that speaks hugely to the difference and misconceptions as to why this fetish in general is popular.

The thing is WHEN wife watching porn IS commercially created like Marina or other western materials if done well, its outsells cuckold porn by leaps and bounds.

Its interesting you mentioned that a lot of authors are trying to tell stories using the negative emotions of netorare, because often this speaks not to sexual fantasy but a form of physiological punishment and our current society which has more singles and feelings of isolation then ever before. (yes there is a believe this is linked) That said some ARE just trying to tell a good story using netorare as the base too.

long story short netorare will always have more material created for it just like cuckold porn that floods amazon, so we have to enjoy the few netorase we get!

Last edited:
Sooo..when will marina 3 be released again? I think I'm gonna buy it on dlsite or getchu....

Sooo..when will marina 3 be released again? I think I'm gonna buy it on dlsite or getchu....

Purchasing it on getchu or dlsite, is it digital or hard copy? Cause if they have to ship the hardcopy, let's just say where I live, it won't get through.
I'd like to purchase it digitally

I think partially why Marina has DONE so well is because its not the typical "cruel" NTR theme that is so common much like hardcore cuckold themes. While both certainly have an audience I think people ENJOY stories where its more open and not "cruel". Its more natural. People don't like being emotionally hurt obviously - wife watching on the other hand can have elements of cuckolding but it lacks the cruelty. For example the best selling wife sharing author on amazon writes wife sharing stories specifically focuses on "loving couples" involved in wife watching - not cuckolding even if it involves cuckold elements. Its still a happy ending.

I think so too. It's a nice mix.

So for anyone interested, it seems AliceSoft is doing some sort a spin-off of Tsumamigui 3:
http://ntrblog.com/archives/1052457878.html
http://blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4584275.html

Looks like they had users vote on scenarios they wanted to see. Does anyone know if they're going to include all three or if they're just making it about the top voted couple?

Wow that's nice hope team NTR see that & maybe next they want to make a game can chose the story according the vote from fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)