Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

That one it's just a continuation of this scene we already got on the main website.

The one on the bottom left is actually new.

Dude, that bath scene was posted at the Marina 3 homepage 2 weeks ago. The one that Marina being tied up was released too but not the scene that she is getting fucked by him while tied up.

Marina 3, lune team bitter game, bravely second almost came out on the same fucking time...

i might call in sick to work next Monday lol

Aoi was best girl hands down.
Type A is when the girl does it on her own, but this one is Type B because she was so dumb she fell for a trick, "if we don't have sex we will die frozen despite we're on this house with enough to cover us, our lives are on the line, trust me!"

Not going to argue about this further, but that Atelier sakura game is where i cant decide if it is type A or B, Type A is where the sex is consensual, not forced from the start.. the blizzard sex is kinda consensual , the sex afterwards is the usual "oh this is wrong, but it is soo good" nothing like the usual Type B , for ex the tsuma chichi game from Anim where the father kinda rape the heroine the first time, then start demanding shit and sex multiple times until the heroine falls.

in Atelier sakura game that we mentioned, the heroine ... well she kinda become a slut suddenly even on second sex and she acts really dodgy from the start, so yea still not sure if that is type A or B, hence the TYPE half A half B for me.

But anyway, still Aoi is the best girl, the NTR was weak on that game but the ending and when Aoi confess is a highlight of the game for me.

Yeah maybe, but I thiit was well done, and it showed that there is more fish on the water for the MC.

I actually want to know the storyline details, especially ending. :D So please send me spoilers...lol

Personally I'm gonna be avoiding this forum until I play it after its released lol...but I have a feeling your gonna be disappointed buddy.

You clearly want this game to be something its not or ever planned to be. That said it IS giving you something you want - which is her to leave kenji for her ex- which she DOES as a form of role playing.

I think we are all expecting something from it and honestly I've been burned more by "crappy" endings in eroge then the ending I want or seems clearly obvious.

I'm not saying she might not get pregnant or such, but I think its more likely that her ex is gonna push too far and I find it more likely that Marina will be the one that puts an end to the fantasy.

I fully expect shit to go down based on the very premise of the plot and her "manipulative" ex - but she won't "fall" in the way saltwaterfist wants because thats not the theme of the story. If she WERE to leave kenji it will because of some form manipulation - not sex.

Last edited:
Me too! I'm gonna be avoiding this forum until I play it after its released. So many theories here. Really afraid to get dissapointed in the end.

Think most enjoyed Marina 2...
But I will agree that Marina 2 felt something lacklustre compared to the first. Can't place my finger on what it is though

i totally enjoyed marina 2 more than the first one, better fap material and the voyeurism was really nice as well (the voice mail from yamashita, the video, etc)

What do you think of 堕ちる人妻 guys?

I wish Black Lilith tried more games like this more often.

I'm impressed i had to read almost 5 pages of comments it seems that Marina 3 already is a hit here, hopefully all the hype will not harm the outcome of the game because expectations are huge.

I loved that game, don't remember which one was my first game in the genre that one or Atelier Sakura's Mariko, don't know if you already played 俺と冴子さんと寝取られメール also from Black Lilith but also is really good.

i totally enjoyed marina 2 more than the first one, better fap material and the voyeurism was really nice as well (the voice mail from yamashita, the video, etc)

Well to each their own XD but yeah I think what I found disappointing was the use of condoms in the sex scenes. Memory kinda fuzzy but I believe Yamashita only came inside once at the ending was it?
But yes, the general agreement is that the Marina series is totally great~ Can't wait for the release

I loved it, one of the few netori i truly liked, my only wish is that Lilith makes anothe lilith-izm and this time they do it focused on this (at least in part) with new scenes or even a new ending (with a little more of the red head if posible)

Marina 3, lune team bitter game, bravely second almost came out on the same fucking time...

i might call in sick to work next Monday lol
Are you sure, games like marina and the new ltb game will have a dl here directly after the release? I dont know how fast they are, but sometimes it takes months after the release. But maybe you know more about that, than me.

Are you sure, games like marina and the new ltb game will have a dl here directly after the release? I dont know how fast they are, but sometimes it takes months after the release. But maybe you know more about that, than me.

i would like for it to be so.. sigh, harsh reality, if they are out on DLSite its day one purchase for me, otherwise, yea.. sigh.

i would like for it to be so.. sigh, harsh reality, if they are out on DLSite its day one purchase for me, otherwise, yea.. sigh.

If you find a site (DLSite or others) who offers a direct dl for the new LTB game, pls pm me, or post it here.
Thx! (of course, i will do the same)

If you find a site (DLSite or others) who offers a direct dl for the new LTB game, pls pm me, or post it here.
Thx! (of course, i will do the same)

Think we'd all like to know that xD
So share it here if anyone finds out~

Anyone else noticed smaller censorship in Marina 3 preview pics?
Is this sign that it will be like that on the release? Or maybe dmm release will be like that?

seems like it will be fairly large given the cast size, i'm looking forward to seeing how it will play out

Getchu listed the game for 8.800 yen. So yeah, it will be a big game, maybe as big as Triangle Blue once was. Also, all characteres have a voice (even the males). The art- and characterdesign looks promising. So now i am hyped.

Reactions: Asphyx
When the first Marina came out, I don't think they were planning sequels. And I did not even know there was something called netorase. And I remember when it was announced, I don't think I was that excited because I was not a big fan of swinging or wife swaps. I was more fan of, well still am, something like aisai nikki or tsuma kanraku or Mariko game, the games which focused on wife purely cheating on husband. So when Marina was announced first, I wasn't really sure whether I was going to like it or not based on the setting. The husband encourages wife to find lover and the wife reports how the sex was.

When I played Marina 1, I thought there wee a few things well done.
1. Marina lying - She allowed creampie from the first meeting and she lied about it. Also, when she was having sex at the motel, lied to Kenji that she was not. But fortunately Kenji was at the outside of the door to find out that she was lying without her knowing.
2. Marina's partial fall - She was admitting that sex with Hiroto was better than Kenji at one point. I believe it was only a spur of the moment thing but she did say it out loud which is considered as her fallen. that includes her calling Hiroto by name and letting him call her by first name. And ultimately, allowing kissing at the hot spring trip. While on the way to the trip, Marina tells Kenji that she will call Hirota "Anata" which means that she will adress him as her husband.

These wee a few things that I liked about the game but the game felt incomplete because;
1. Marina did not fall completely - I think this mainly had to do with the boyfriend, Hiroto. I liked how Hiroto was forcing Marina to say stuff and he was definitely pursuing her affection but he had his own problem. And even though Marina was enjoying having sex with him, it was definite that she was not gonna leave her family because the sex was so amazing.
2. Pregnancy - I would have liked it better if Marina was at least saying something like she wants his baby or have an accidental pregnancy. But there was no indication of any pregnancy.

I think Atelier Sakura/Onboro knew that Hiroto was a very weak netori guy. I mean come on, he was suffering from premature ejaculation. So when they announced Marina 2with an AV guy, I was pretty sure that it will go more hard core and make Marina fall a lot harder than the first game. But I was wrong, it did try to address the strength of the first game but did not go far enough. It almost felt like a side story to the first game and nothing changed, no boundaries were pushed.

So I am really hoping to see Marina fall and comeplete the storyline. I know alot of people are not agreeing with me but I want to ask all of you that how satisfied were you with Marina 2? Wouldn't it have been better if she fell a lot harder because sex was so good? Fall enough that she didn't care whether she got knocked up by AV dude and actually gets pregnant? But the marriage stays intact because Kenji enjoys the whole situation of Marina ahving sex with other man? And AV guy was not a nice guy and would not marry Marina just because they had sex and got her pregnant? I think that would have been better story for Marina 2 and will still have room for Marina 3.

I'm very satisfied with Marina 2. I think you're forcing your fetish onto others man.. Can't you just accept that others have different taste than you? I mean some like netorare, some like netori, others like netorare with pregnancy ending. And you know what, that's cool. But forcing your ideal fetish and complaining if certain title doesn't fit your taste, that is not cool man. Actually, if it goes according to what you want it's gonna be worse game because it's too common for NTR game/manga to have that kind of plot and it's simply not very realistic. I will applaud Atelier Sakura if they dare to break from previous games and making Marina fall completely, I'd love to see it but i don't think it's gonna happen.

About Onboro, I think he's trying to approach with more realism with his scenario. You can see it from his games, i.e: Nagasare Tsuma, Mariko, Marina, dll. It's totally different from say Orcsoft game, the wife usually fall to Co-worker, past boyfriend, and they usually fall slowly.

I agree with you, Tsuma Kanraku is a great game :). It also has netorase and netorare element in it.

Yup, I'm also one of few people that actually enjoyed 2nd game more. The video interview is awesome.

I have to admit I would kind of like to see what saltwaterfist described, but mostly because I'm not as invested in this series as many of you are. I mostly just dig Marina's character design; NTR needs more big-breasted genki girls. I'm not expecting it in any way, but an ending similar to Orcsoft's Aisai Nikki would be something I'd be excited to see.

However, Atelier Sakura know how popular the series is (it's gotten three games and a spin-off, for goodness sake), so any ending where Marina falls for real would be way too conclusive. I'm sure they know it's in their best interest to keep the series open-ended for any possible sequel.

Dearest Blue: really excited for this, but is anyone disappointed with the art? I know they've used this artist before, but it seems like a series as high-profile as Lilim's Blue games should have top-tier art. It's not bad, it just seems really generic to me. I guess they don't want to stray too far from the art style of the other games, but I wish they featured something of the caliber you see in Alice Soft games or what have you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)