Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hey guys someone has put the new LTB game on Hentai Games forum check it out...!!!!!

has anyone played the new LTB? mind if you spoil me which route has the best voyeurism, or where the heroine was teased alot until she really fallen like senpai route in marriage blue?

any happy ending ones is welcome as well (like a real happy end similar to marina 3, not the pregnant ntr ending). not a gameover happy ending with nothing happening either.

Nice a new LTB game, this company has it rough, many times i see people talking bad about their games when they are released, but months later some people are talking about their games being ok, i think they suffer because of their own sucess, i mean their earlier games were really good and remarkable, so now we have overly high expectations for them xD

俺の彼女が就職した会社は、ブラック企業だった… was go out..... http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...rs]-俺の彼女が就職した会社は、ブラック企業だった…。-[h-game]-467243/ here is a torrent links.

Dearest Blue on getchu http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=892271

Nice to know that Lilim Darkness is still alive, I am hyped, but I hope that this game is closer to their older games (triangle blue, Dark blue) than to the newer ones (Hunting blue, Wedding blue).

And I can't wait to play the new lune team bitters game.

Last edited:
Can someone answer this

1. Why Marina have sex with nakamura again...???
2. What Yamashita says to kenji when they meet each other...???
[/QUOTE]

Nice to know that Lilim Darkness is still alive, I am hyped, but I hope that this game is closer to their older games (triangle blue, Dark blue) than to the newer ones (Hunting blue, Wedding blue).

i am sure agree with u :)

i am sure agree with u :)

Can someone answer this

1. Why Marina have sex with nakamura again...??? because kenji wanted to do another netorase play and the only person he can think of is nakamura hiroto... and you know how it end.

first time or the second time? first time yamashita was just talking that he has a partner now and do not want to do netorase also advising kenji not to play too much with "fire".
the second time yamashita was advising kenji about how dangerous the "affair play" that marina is doing, and also acknowledging kenji's question that marina was saying if she is being serious with yamashita, she might fall for him, yamashita told kenji that could be the case but he does not want to break a family so he keep it strict to only netorase play. Pretty much what yamashita is saying to kenji, if it is possible with me (for marina to really fall), it is even more dangerous with an ex boyfriend. Kenji ended up drinking way too much after that.

btw i have just played lune team bitters new game.. and i am pretty much lost at the moment, trying to find a walkthrough, there seems to be a lot of "mind fuck/ hypnotism" going on in the game.

Reactions: slamjamdame
Can someone answer this

1. Because that feeling of satisfaction after "lending" started to wear off, so he needed more excitement, hence lending to only available man-Nakamura. After the event (or at the end of the event to be more accurate) he felt nothing, hence why the new lending to Marina's EX-BF That behavior reminds me of drug addicts, after whole lot of weed, they want something more, something that kicks hard.So Kenji told Marina to lend her "Heart" instead of body like previous 2 times.
2. #1st time they met, it was usual chatter, like how BROmashita found a GF and told Kenji not to play to much with Marina.
#2nd time they met he told Kenji that he's in predicament and that he should STOP lending, because the only reason why Marina has not fallen last time was because BROmashita set boundaries. This is why I call Yamashita BROmashita, such a bro. He cares for both of them.

Now little bit of my opinions-currently I'm 80% in, so spoilers ahead.
I always liked NTR, ever since I read [Takenoko Seijin] When you let go of my hand, which, is first NTR manga I read, and also among the first 20 manga I've read, so naturally it left pretty hard impression on me. It's like, I felt bad but in the same time I felt good. That kind of bittersweet feelings.
This game gives me those exact feelings, more so than any NTR I've read since (and believe me, i have entire Sadpanda netorare backup on my hard disk). When i read/watch stuff, I always try to self-insert, though I would never do things those characters do, I can try to put myself into their shoes and see things like characters do. Now for spoilers:
I can understand why Kenji wanted to lend Marina to other people, I certainly would rather shoot my dick of before I do the same thing, but I can understand him. But also, as a readers we can always see complete picture more than characters in it. Kenji thought that this lending would be the same as previous ones-tame Nakamura, and honorable Yamashita. So thinking it would be a little more risque, he begged Marina to lend herself to her Ex, and not her body but her heart.
Oh boy, shit has hit the fan. She starts treating her Ex as her husband and Kenji as Sideplay. But Marina also has doubts since she thinks that Kenji doesn't feel exited her for who she is anymore, but for because she sleeps with other men. Hence she feels betrayed in a way. She feels doubts and he is fed up with "lending" play. And not helping the situation, her ex wants to marry her, and loves her, and treats her specially. Not because she has husband and he has NTR fetish like Kenji (or rest of this thread).
Well, I'm into final stages of first part of the game (second part is from Marina's perspective), and unless Kenji begs her in tears to stop, and tells her that he loves her and only her, If I was Marina I would choose suave ojii-sama.
That was all from me. *drops the mike and walks away*

Last edited:
Reactions: slamjamdame
After 2 days of sickness, lost HDD after PC crashed and no internet I couldn't resist and clicked from my phone.

So yes, Tentacle and I were quite right about the oldman in various ways since him playing the nice guy, to Kenji's wake up call, BROmashita, and the climatic finale.

Being phone poster is suffering.

So heres some irony, i decided to install the new LBT game and see if it was worth my time (as I wasn't a fan of the last two games)...I didn't actually plan to "play" it as I still haven't played Marina 3 lol and yes its installed but...

I ended up getting sucked in and playing almost ALL the routes for the LBT black company game lol...it starts off REALLY good, I really like how it did the build up. For a game I wrote off in previews as "boring" (really an office ntr game?) I enjoyed it a LOT more then I expected. I have to say the game is VERY text heavy...like crazy...

They did an excellent job with the netorare too.

My only complaint and this is gonna seem weird is the artist seems to have forgotten what real breasts look like...I haven't seen this many "tennis ball boobs" or "too small to droop like THAT" in game for a while...not distracting but artist needs to look at some real breasts I think to remember what they look like for his next game.

In that sense and with ALL the exposition the game is kinda old school anime style - from the breasts to the very er..."anime" styled exposition.

Anyway good game if anybody was on the fence about it!

Now back to Marina lol...

btw i have just played lune team bitters new game.. and i am pretty much lost at the moment, trying to find a walkthrough, there seems to be a lot of "mind fuck/ hypnotism" going on in the game.

The hypnotism is ONE very specific route (and my least favorite) and is literally selected by ONE choice you made very early in the game (I believe its not the first time, but the second time in "his" office) and that path is very linear. The other paths diverge a lot more and are a lot more interesting in my opinion - hypo path just seemed unnecessary.

So heres some irony, i decided to install the new LBT game and see if it was worth my time (as I wasn't a fan of the last two games)...I didn't actually plan to "play" it as I still haven't played Marina 3 lol and yes its installed but...

I ended up getting sucked in and playing almost ALL the routes for the LBT black company game lol...it starts off REALLY good, I really like how it did the build up. For a game I wrote off in previews as "boring" (really an office ntr game?) I enjoyed it a LOT more then I expected. I have to say the game is VERY text heavy...like crazy...

They did an excellent job with the netorare too.

My only complaint and this is gonna seem weird is the artist seems to have forgotten what real breasts look like...I haven't seen this many "tennis ball boobs" or "too small to droop like THAT" in game for a while...not distracting but artist needs to look at some real breasts I think to remember what they look like for his next game.

In that sense and with ALL the exposition the game is kinda old school anime style - from the breasts to the very er..."anime" styled exposition.

Anyway good game if anybody was on the fence about it!

Now back to Marina lol...

I did a bit of a speed through with skip on and never paid any attention to the plot once I realized how long this game was going to be (just to see what I was getting myself into). I was going to skip the game entirely but if you say it's good I guess i'll give it a proper try.

Not sure if it was just that route in particular but I guess the part that put me off was that there was a different antagonist every scene it seemed. Even their other game Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru that was huge kept to one antagonist per route for the most part.

I did a bit of a speed through with skip on and never paid any attention to the plot once I realized how long this game was going to be (just to see what I was getting myself into). I was going to skip the game entirely but if you say it's good I guess i'll give it a proper try.

Not sure if it was just that route in particular but I guess the part that put me off was that there was a different antagonist every scene it seemed. Even their other game Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru that was huge kept to one antagonist per route for the most part.

Once you start down a "route" you begin to see familiar faces, honestly the beginning was my favorite part...I think if you end up on a "route" you don't like your gonna waste a lot of time (aka like the hpyno route wasnt my thing). My suggestion is save at the first choice as your "main save" - then kinda play "skip" briefly down one route path - if you like who it involves and what it involves then reload and follow that route. Or chose again...

Otherwise you might get stuck on a route you DON'T like and spend like a day playing it (aka hypno lol...really made no sense to include that path based on the games very premise to begin with...)

Reactions: Asphyx

I think that is because part of the NTR occurs behind the prota's back, so those are reminiscence scene, like he discovers what happened or someone confesses it

PD: abput Jinsei's game, can someone with a little japanesse knowledge tell us what he says? i think he is saying the text is 700k words long so far, and he thinks he is going for 300k more, not sure especially since last update he was more advanced i think

Reactions: Asphyx
Is anyone interested on this?
http://www.at-sakura.net/extra/brand/008/index.html

From what I could understand the protagonist is the heroine and only here, she has childhood friend(boyfriend) but once she gets into college starts experiencing how it's having sex with different people like sempai, classmate and teacher.

I saw some CG samples but so far I saw only 2 different male characters, the faceless black haired dude from the cover and the blonde/bleached hair guy from the samples.

So how should be categorized this?
The websites say it's a JK an Slutty heroine but there is no mention of any form of NTR.

Is anyone interested on this?
http://www.at-sakura.net/extra/brand/008/index.html

From what I could understand the protagonist is the heroine and only here, she has childhood friend(boyfriend) but once she gets into college starts experiencing how it's having sex with different people like sempai, classmate and teacher.

I saw some CG samples but so far I saw only 2 different male characters, the faceless black haired dude from the cover and the blonde/bleached hair guy from the samples.

So how should be categorized this?
The websites say it's a JK an Slutty heroine but there is no mention of any form of NTR.

For the record that game is being published under their "exTRa" label - not their "Team NTR" label. I actually expect the Marina prequels to be published under the exTRA label too...

The exTRa label games have some netori themes (but i wouldn't call it a netori label) and often features slutty girls being sluts if their their not forced.

On a side note all the cg for that game has the same blonde guy in the pictures...so i'm guessing shes hooking up with the same guy.

Yeah but it mentioned a teacher she was interested besides her senior which I assume bis the blonde guy, maybe the teacher will be featured in the next ch samples or else it will defeat the premise of the game about "having sex with different type of men" when it only is one guy featured.
Unless they aim for a series like Marina and each guy mentioned will be featured in each game.

Yeah but it mentioned a teacher she was interested besides her senior which I assume bis the blonde guy, maybe the teacher will be featured in the next ch samples or else it will defeat the premise of the game about "having sex with different type of men" when it only is one guy featured.
Unless they aim for a series like Marina and each guy mentioned will be featured in each game.

I don't think this will be multi-part, as for "having sex with different men' I'm sure it will include a few scenes with other men but I expect them to probably focus mostly one 1 or 2 because of game size/price.

Anyway its kinda NTR I suppose if she keeps comparing her ex-bf if to her new lovers if she is still in love to him, but otherwise its looks to be nukige.

Also why was the new clockup game mentioned here? Its not NTR...its about a sex toy company lol...

I played 俺の彼女が就職した会社は、ブラック企業だった…。 and I'm disappointed.

The hero lives alone, his girlfriend Ami, too. They often does not meet due to the work and often converse by phone. After a moment, he began to have doubts with what he hears on the company where Amy is working (which is confirmed with a photo of her in the arms of another man at the hotel). From there, we have choices to make by bringing her to the hospital (hypnosis sessions) and seen the different NTR scenes from the perspective of his girlfriend, Ami.

And from there, Ami falls too quickly in the NTR. His first relationship is with her director. She must do what he says if she does not want upset him and he begin sexual touching while she responds "Thanks director" and that she allows him to sleep with her. After the first sexual intercourse, she agrees to sleep with him every day, since his stick is bigger and gives her more pleasure...

Gradually, she will end up work in a restaurant where she will satisfy the customers and the staff. She will be a little reluctant but will end up love it and will eventually change her hair color ... The hero will learn all this through hypnosis sessions that are mentally the censer help in relieving the stress (he believes that sher has become mentally unstable because of this situation) for me, she's just a bitch from the beginning.

In the end, I do not dare even speak brainwashing since the girl like this from the beginning ... but the company looks like a cult. I stop playing it when the second heroine arrives. She's new in the business and Ami will help the manager give him pleasure (threesome) ...

For me, the story is too fast, lack of common sense. The heroin suffers from a lack of charism and personnality.
I don't even understand why the game is not full voice especially with such a price as the previous games Team Bitters (who were, themselves, 100 times better). Disappointment for me!

I saw イケナイ子作り3 ~息子の恋人が魅力的で困ってます~ is out! Even if it's a Netori, I hope it will make me forget this game!

I played 俺の彼女が就職した会社は、ブラック企業だった…。 and I'm disappointed.

The hero lives alone, his girlfriend Ami, too. They often does not meet due to the work and often converse by phone. After a moment, he began to have doubts with what he hears on the company where Amy is working (which is confirmed with a photo of her in the arms of another man at the hotel). From there, we have choices to make by bringing her to the hospital (hypnosis sessions) and seen the different NTR scenes from the perspective of his girlfriend, Ami.

And from there, Ami falls too quickly in the NTR. His first relationship is with her director. She must do what he says if she does not want upset him and he begin sexual touching while she responds "Thanks director" and that she allows him to sleep with her. After the first sexual intercourse, she agrees to sleep with him every day, since his stick is bigger and gives her more pleasure...

Gradually, she will end up work in a restaurant where she will satisfy the customers and the staff. She will be a little reluctant but will end up love it and will eventually change her hair color ... The hero will learn all this through hypnosis sessions that are mentally the censer help in relieving the stress (he believes that sher has become mentally unstable because of this situation) for me, she's just a bitch from the beginning.

In the end, I do not dare even speak brainwashing since the girl like this from the beginning ... but the company looks like a cult. I stop playing it when the second heroine arrives. She's new in the business and Ami will help the manager give him pleasure (threesome) ...

For me, the story is too fast, lack of common sense. The heroin suffers from a lack of charism and personnality.
I don't even understand why the game is not full voice especially with such a price as the previous games Team Bitters (who were, themselves, 100 times better). Disappointment for me!

I saw イケナイ子作り3 ~息子の恋人が魅力的で困ってます~ is out! Even if it's a Netori, I hope it will make me forget this game!

Sigh, even I know it will be suck, I will try it when I have chance. Because I have a good time with this company's old game.

Sorry guys, but is there anyone who can give a brief summary of Marina 1 + 2 - story wise? I did play it with ITH & TA but as you guys know machine translation ain't that accurate and tbh I didn't get the story later on, lol. If this is not allowed feel free to PM me.

Would really appreciate it, since I would like to play the upcoming marina game with some knowledge x).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html