Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

And I guess he doesn't even has his own cgs sex scenes. Well, not like I care for the weak heroine.

They have a 100% scene completion for you if you too lazy to grind through the ending but apparently there is a ending with the MC.

yea, they have the 100% completion trigger button in the memory scene mode.

I kinda avoid that until we have a walkthrough, LTB games memory mode is kinda messy imo. but yea thanks for letting me know at least there is an ending with MC.

So just finished Marina 3...

and my thoughts...

Was I right or was I right? I kept saying Oji was a villian and Marina was basically manipulating them all. This is basically the story I expected lol...

I actually kinda thought that was the way this was gonna go based on Marina 2 as I could tell she was kinda getting tired of netorase, but she liked sex so went along with it.

I think they did a great job pushing Marina to the edge slut wise without "breaking her", I know its been commented she went too far but Marina has always kinda been a slut. I mean she basically agreed to netorase almost instantly so no surprises there - most women would take "work" to agree to that. Still I think the prequels will do more just to prove how slutty she is - that said anybody else notice every partner she has is the "best"? lol...

I liked the ending, it was the ending I expected and hoped for. That all said...and I know this is dark coming from me - but I kinda wish it finished with her pregnant but open booked enough as to leave the father unknown.... Maybe I really just wanted to see a pregnant Marina CG more then anything even if it was Kenji (imagine how big her boobs would be! lol)

With all that said...and I think M3 was well done - I actually liked Marina 2 a little more between all 3 (except I hated her outfit).

So lets JUST imagine if they DID make a Marina 4 - how that would work BASED off the "events" of Marina 3? I was thinking how they could justify a plot that makes sense that would open them up to netorase again - AND what or WHO would that include as to make them do it? Personally Marina would probably kill kenji at this point probably for suggesting it - but considering how well part 3 sold they MIGHT make a part 4...

I think it would be cool if there was some kinda fan disc for this game...like a dark side. However considering how small AS is I doubt they'd make it...

I gotta say I was a little confused after playing it because I didn't know how to "unlock" Marina's POV as it not done like other AS games lol...

btw you and i are on the same mind, if you checked my spoiler a couple pages back, i am also on the fence of whether ojisan is a good guy or not, leaning more towards bad guy who act goody goody like senpai in netoraserare

didnt see this being discussed here, ojisan imo is similar to senpai in netoraserare, but ojisan is more suave and hid his plan really well, i think we see his true face during the last drugged sex scene, i mean what kind of a good person, drug a husband and wife and fuck the wife silly in front of the also drugged half conscious husband?

ojisama also set it up so if he lost, he can still don his good guys mask (from his text using marina's phone to saki, marina knowing ojisama is trying to help dealing harsh punishment to kenji.. although the drugged part even she doesnt know about it.

To top it all, he is a poker player, where having poker face and unreadable persona is a big plus.

so what you think ? i am pretty sure Ojisama is a bad guy lol. compared to nakamura and Broshita.

yea, they have the 100% completion trigger button in the memory scene mode.

I kinda avoid that until we have a walkthrough, LTB games memory mode is kinda messy imo. but yea thanks for letting me know at least there is an ending with MC.

Then be like me then play thought all the routes you want to play manually until you brain starts to say fuck it. Then just ctrl save scum choice selection till you grab everything or desired route etc.

Then be like me then play thought all the routes you want to play manually until you brain starts to say fuck it. Then just ctrl save scum choice selection till you grab everything or desired route etc.

i applaud you for that effort, for me it is unfortunate but when my brain starts to say fuck it down to one or two route, i kinda gave up on it.

Really dig marriage blue after freedom and another poster on this site point me to just stick on senpai's route and good ending route, was pretty well done and fits my fetish.

So yea i kinda ask on anyone that has played it, which route is the best for you guys? I take that the heroine fast downfall to boss advance cannot be changed? (my first disappointment imo, i really liked an NTR where the heroine needs to be teased on couple of sessions before she really falls and totally enjoys the sex.) for ex: tsuma chichi from anim, NTR from Venus.

Also i really enjoyed mystery part of NTR (from random phone calls where you can hear the heroine sighing from pleasure), someone seeing the heroine going to hotel, you finding some really weird out of place reactions or lingerie, to the really obvious sexual sound on your own bedroom when the mc gets home..

btw you and i are on the same mind, if you checked my spoiler a couple pages back, i am also on the fence of whether ojisan is a good guy or not, leaning more towards bad guy who act goody goody like senpai in netoraserare

didnt see this being discussed here, ojisan imo is similar to senpai in netoraserare, but ojisan is more suave and hid his plan really well, i think we see his true face during the last drugged sex scene, i mean what kind of a good person, drug a husband and wife and fuck the wife silly in front of the also drugged half conscious husband?

ojisama also set it up so if he lost, he can still don his good guys mask (from his text using marina's phone to saki, marina knowing ojisama is trying to help dealing harsh punishment to kenji.. although the drugged part even she doesnt know about it.

To top it all, he is a poker player, where having poker face and unreadable persona is a big plus.

so what you think ? i am pretty sure Ojisama is a bad guy lol. compared to nakamura and Broshita.
I already commented on this before since the very moment he appeared and jumping right away to propose her.

He is a villain playing it safe. As a gambler he goes for the options that leads to the minimal loses.

- He proposes to Marina, if he fails he sets up a meeting between the two with ulterior motives.
- By having Marina asking him to gives Kenji a lesson, he acts on his own excusing himself using Marina's request as the reason.
- He tries to win her over through sex, if it fails he claims he is just playing his part.
- Expecting to win Marina yet loses against Kenji's heart to heart talk, if it fails he drugs them so maybe Marin was just being a good wife but will fall to him as a woman, if it fails he can claim he did his role too well to help Marina.
- Even the text Saki got was ambiguous IMO, he well could have meant to say Marina and himself and since he lost he can make it look he meant Marina and Kenji. Look at the timing if the message.
Gomen gomen, forgot the yags when I get absorbed on a talk.

Last edited:
I already commented on this before since the very moment he appeared ...

all of your points are exactly what i thought as well, haha i guess you and me reading netoraserare kinda helps eh? ;) with all of that senpai antics

I already commented on this before since the very moment he appeared and jumping right away to propose her.

all of your points are exactly what i thought as well, haha i guess you and me reading netoraserare kinda helps eh? ;) with all of that senpai antics

JEEZ guys spoilers! Most people haven't played the game as its not public release yet on anime-sharing.

Please wrap up your text into spoilers!

Seriously Miraluka...

Not that much, Tatakura was the nice guy only at first playing the white knight but at the moment he tried to win Haruka through sex only he showed his true colors seeking Haruka for sex only all days AND his biggest mistake mocking Haruka's husband in front of her, if he ever had a chance to win he screwed it over for acting like a jerk.

Haruka was the one with the poker face though :P

Not that much, Tatakura was the nice guy only at first playing the white knight but at the moment he tried to win Haruka through sex only he showed his true colors seeking Haruka for sex only all days AND his biggest mistake mocking Haruka's husband in front of her, if he ever had a chance to win he screwed it over for acting like a jerk.

Haruka was the one with the poker face though :P

Kinda wish we have a netoraserare game... haruka is one of the hottest hentai waifu imo.

Totally, you don't see often pure girls that will go such lenghts for live will becoming the one moving the pieces on the chessboard.

Reactions: espiekerella
i applaud you for that effort, for me it is unfortunate but when my brain starts to say fuck it down to one or two route, i kinda gave up on it.

Really dig marriage blue after freedom and another poster on this site point me to just stick on senpai's route and good ending route, was pretty well done and fits my fetish.

So yea i kinda ask on anyone that has played it, which route is the best for you guys? I take that the heroine fast downfall to boss advance cannot be changed? (my first disappointment imo, i really liked an NTR where the heroine needs to be teased on couple of sessions before she really falls and totally enjoys the sex.) for ex: tsuma chichi from anim, NTR from Venus.

Also i really enjoyed mystery part of NTR (from random phone calls where you can hear the heroine sighing from pleasure), someone seeing the heroine going to hotel, you finding some really weird out of place reactions or lingerie, to the really obvious sexual sound on your own bedroom when the mc gets home..

Theres alot of implied time between the H-Scenes. Which I hate writers doing this, seeing a woman gradually fall is part of the beauty and doing it too fast ruins the pacing and may mess up the overall flow. I give this one a 8/10 since the scenes and expressions were god tier and has alot of h scenes for the routes.

Theres alot of implied time between the H-Scenes. Which I hate writers doing this, seeing a woman gradually fall is part of the beauty and doing it too fast ruins the pacing and may mess up the overall flow. I give this one a 8/10 since the scenes and expressions were god tier and has alot of h scenes for the routes.

I agree with the sex scenes comment, i really dig almost all of the sex scenes that i have seen, with the sachoue sex scenes taking the cakes, the sex scene bg audio (the sigh of the heroine seems to be synced with the humping sound) really damn hot, gotta props the heroine VA.

my only complaint with the sex scene.. its way too long, too much text imo.

Huh...I just noticed that the Marina prequels are still under the NTR label...why? They have stated they games won't be NTR, although I do believe they might be told via Marina sharing with Kenji.

I do believe the reason we are GETTING prequels is because a sequel based on the events of Marina 3 would be...difficult but not impossible...however I AM writing up a short story with how that would happen and will share later.

Actually I'm thinking of ripping all three games and turning them into a novel for fun. The advantage being is I can basically translate the game and write a story at the same time. The kiri engine is easy for me and I've worked on translation projects in the past for non-eroge games.

Regardless I'm curious to the official title 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ which "properly" translates into "Lending Wife, "Netorase" of Marina" - however I'm wondering about "貸し出し" in relation to its title.

Technically 貸し出し translates into loaning/lending/rental depending on context. So in the sense of THIS games title which word do you feel works best as to content of the game series?

Opinions/ your preference?

I agree with the sex scenes comment, i really dig almost all of the sex scenes that i have seen, with the sachoue sex scenes taking the cakes, the sex scene bg audio (the sigh of the heroine seems to be synced with the humping sound) really damn hot, gotta props the heroine VA.

my only complaint with the sex scene.. its way too long, too much text imo.

I'm okay with it as long as its detailed and hot. The things a seiyuu's voice can do to you.

So i played a lot of the LTB game. And looks like i am not the only one. I want to give a litte brief about the game, and about my thoughts on it:

I can say, if you want a real netorare game, with the feelings and the build up and all, than this game is a complete failure. You will definitely be disappointed. Ist all POV, but things behind the back of our mc will only be told through the heroine. And when i mean, told, i only mean the sex scenes and maybe a litte build up before. But this game shows not how things gotten really wrong. Yeah, she is working in a black company which is more like a sect, and they manipulate her which is used as the reason why she is a easy fuck for almost everyone. That is not enough for me. Also through these kind of telling, you dont have a real feeling for the time. What happened when, and what happened between these scenes? All things you need for a proper ntr game. So i am really disappointed.

But...

it is not a bad game. Actually, it had really fun playing it. The story is decent and more heavy. Some sex scenes are really hot, especially in the voice section (love her giving blowjobs). Of course some scenes features fetishes i dont like. The art is good, but has flaws in some scenes. I dont think the scenes are to long and i liked it when they where talking a little bit. (it was really hot when she was giving a paizuri while talking almost normally with Yagisawa). Also i didnt care for the second girl.

So the verdict?

It was fun to play, and good enough that i will make the 100%. But a failure as a ntr game.This will be one of the games, i only will run for some hot h scenes again, but not to replay the game itself.

Overall 7/10

I also want to praise dmm.r18. This site is really nice and easy to handle. You dont even need to install the games. Purchase, load, unzip and play. You only need an ID verification, but after used it for the first time, you can save it, and it will automatically used for every other game. Great!

It was fun to play, and good enough that i will make the 100%. But a failure as a ntr game.This will be one of the games, i only will run for some hot h scenes again, but not to replay the game itself.

I also want to praise dmm.r18. This site is really nice and easy to handle. You dont even need to install the games. Purchase, load, unzip and play. You only need an ID verification, but after used it for the first time, you can save it, and it will automatically used for every other game. Great!

Personally I actually liked the beginning the most as I've mentioned, I think KNOWING that something is happening but not knowing is very NTR - because your totally in the dark BUT you as a player know something is happening!

As for DMM are you using the japanese site? I know they ban foreign ip so just curious...I didn't think the DL version was on hte international site.

Huh...I just noticed that the Marina prequels are still under the NTR label...why? They have stated they games won't be NTR, although I do believe they might be told via Marina sharing with Kenji.

I do believe the reason we are GETTING prequels is because a sequel based on the events of Marina 3 would be...difficult but not impossible...however I AM writing up a short story with how that would happen and will share later.

Actually I'm thinking of ripping all three games and turning them into a novel for fun. The advantage being is I can basically translate the game and write a story at the same time. The kiri engine is easy for me and I've worked on translation projects in the past for non-eroge games.

Regardless I'm curious to the official title 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ which "properly" translates into "Lending Wife, "Netorase" of Marina" - however I'm wondering about "貸し出し" in relation to its title.

Technically 貸し出し translates into loaning/lending/rental depending on context. So in the sense of THIS games title which word do you feel works best as to content of the game series?

Opinions/ your preference?

Don't be surprised if in 3 or 4 months i contact you from here offering to pay you to translate a couple of games xD, but if you want to translate some eroge for free please do so xD

Pffft hahaha right now im playing Marina 3, do you know usually in AT Sakura game they giving us easter egg in option mode, test vocal? Usually silly thing like seiyuu test voice, seiyuu imitating alien voice, read cancelled game (?). etc. Aaaaand... do you wanna know easter egg in Marina 3?

It's about Marina seiyuu imitating newscaster, she tell stories what happened after Emi pregnant from hokka no otoko story ,Mariko story, and angel club story ended. CMIIW if i made mistake, right now im still listening that. Man i love this easter egg, sadly they only give 3 "news" in the easter egg.

Last edited:
I'm okay with it as long as its detailed and hot. The things a seiyuu's voice can do to you.

Yeah. It really adds to the scenes a lot.

Last edited:
Personally I actually liked the beginning the most as I've mentioned, I think KNOWING that something is happening but not knowing is very NTR - because your totally in the dark BUT you as a player know something is happening!

As for DMM are you using the japanese site? I know they ban foreign ip so just curious...I didn't think the DL version was on hte international site.
Yeah, in the beginning part it more or less follows the typical ntr pov story.

No, it was the international site. The game is available there. I don't know since when, but i purchased it some days before release.

But i will not buy many of these games. The 2 on my list i want to buy are Dearest Blue and the new Jinsei Tsukoudome game. Of course, only if they are available.

Hello everybody. Longtime lurker, first time poster but of course none of you really care about that. :)

Reason I'm posting is because like many I also want to play Marina 3. Rarely do I eagerly await the release of new games (I'm still navigating through a bunch of older tiles that caught my interest so I have no shortage of games to play) so maybe it's standard for there to be a delay of several days or weeks. If so I can respect that I guess... Companies still need to make $ and if it's a good quality game it should be supported legally IMO.

(if a company like mangagamer ever licensed it, I'd totally buy a copy. English text & uncensored content. What's not to like?)

Long story short, I think I may have found a genuine direct download link for Marina 3. :D

From what I've read groups like mikocon are strict about people "stealing/sharing" their links and I understand that some fans who actually purchased a copy themselves may be somewhat reluctant to share for moochers like me asap.

Back on topic I think the link I found is legit. I found it on a Japanese eroge blog so I think it's "fair game"

Good news it's on rapidgator. Bad news is it's for premium members only. :@

Any chance someone here has a premium account and do us all a huge favor?

I'm still new and reading over the guidelines so I don't know if it's ok to share download links (outside of your own thread you create, etc).

Then again from my own personal experience it seems a lot of links get deleted (going back to the old games I'm playing/downloading FYI my preference is depositfiles when torrents have low seeds) so maybe it's better to Private Message the link to reduce the risk of deletion from a party pooper?

Last edited:
Hello everybody. Longtime lurker, first time poster but of course none of you really care about that. :)

Reason I'm posting is because like many I also want to play Marina 3. Rarely do I eagerly await the release of new games (I'm still navigating through a bunch of older tiles that caught my interest so I have no shortage of games to play) so maybe it's standard for there to be a delay of several days or weeks. If so I can respect that I guess... Companies still need to make $ and if it's a good quality game it should be supported legally IMO.

(if a company like mangagamer ever licensed it, I'd totally buy a copy. English text & uncensored content. What's not to like?)

Long story short, I think I may have found a genuine direct download link for Marina 3. :D

From what I've read groups like mikocon are strict about people "stealing/sharing" their links and I understand that some fans who actually purchased a copy themselves may be somewhat reluctant to share for moochers like me asap.

Back on topic I think the link I found is legit. I found it on a Japanese eroge blog so I think it's "fair game"

Good news it's on rapidgator. Bad news is it's for premium members only. :@

Any chance someone here has a premium account and do us all a huge favor?

I'm still new and reading over the guidelines so I don't know if it's ok to share download links (outside of your own thread you create, etc).

Then again from my own personal experience it seems a lot of links get deleted (going back to the old games I'm playing/downloading FYI my preference is depositfiles when torrents have low seeds) so maybe it's better to Private Message the link to reduce the risk of deletion from a party pooper?

I think all link on rapidgator especially those that need a premium account is fake tho....

You're probably right. Someone else told me that the blog I found the link on has a bad history of wrong games or requiring additional passwords to unzip the rar. Waiting continues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html