Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thread is somewhat dead isn't?

Not really. It's just gone back to a more normal pace after all the Marina hype. Happens any time a big, long-awaited game comes out.

What is your favorite Netorare game? Too hard to come up with a clear favorite. Sorry.
What is your favorite Netorase game? Not very fair cause there are only a couple and the Marina series is clearly superior to everything else.
What is your favorite Netori game? Just about anything from Heiantei. Ochiru Hitozuma is also an old favorite.

What is the best NTR game ever? This is hard. Gatenkei probably has the best story out of everything, but other games have better h-scenes. Objectively, probably Gatenkei.
What is the worst NTR game ever? Married Life by Venus. But I hate that game and am incredibly biased. It should probably go to some instantly forgettable, shitty nukige.

Who is your favorite(s) NTR protagonist?. The guy from Heiantei's PTA Kaichou. He's the best.
Who is your favorite(s) NTR heroine? Hard to argue against Marina. She's great as-is, but also has the advantage of multiple appearances.

Who is the worst MC heroine? I'm guessing you meant 'Worst MC hero' here? I don't know, any of the dozens of boring profags that never have much guts or character. It's better to be terrible than unmemorable.
Who is the worst NTR heroine? Yoko from Married Life.

Which NTR game has the best BGM? Honestly, I usually turn the music off/down. I think audio cues to try to get you to feel certain ways are a cheap tactic, and I find the music they use for tense or combative scenes loud and annoying. So anything with a light, breezy track.
Which NTR game has the best designs? Hard to go with just one, so I'll go with Kagami, the lead animator for most of Lilith's stuff.
Which NTR game has the best voice acting? I'm not picky, really. I usually prefer older, more mature voices, though. They at least need to sound like adults and not an anime reject.
Which NTR has the best mystery? I'm happy anytime there's *any* mystery at all. I much prefer NTR games that save the cutaways and alternate POVs for after the initial playthrough. I think the Jinsei games do mystery pretty well.

Has anybody find Marina 3 genuine download or maybe Anim Mesu Ochi Kyonyuu Tsuma wa Ore no Mono...?????

I heard the former ova didn't sell well and it was just advertising the tankoubon which didn't do that well either.

Don't believe everything you hear, son.

Married Life by Venus.

Freaking love that game :D one of my favs.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/909862/b96b54d956/

For those who can't wait. Someone else uploaded the full rip. e.e

And now we wait...
guys careful with spoilers please.

Thread is somewhat dead isn't?

Not really, this is normal NTR thread traffic speed.

And this is my answer:

What is your favorite Netorare game? Can't decide, too many titles is my favorite
What is your favorite Netorase game? Marina of course, but i like Mariko and Maro Gatenkei too
What is your favorite Netori game? Saiminjutsu 2

What is the best NTR game ever? Boku Gatenkei, good pacing, great characterization, great artworks, and good voice acting
What is the worst NTR game ever? I dont remember the title sorry -_- , the game has bad artworks, plain voice actress, and short.

Who is your favorite(s) NTR protagonist? I can't decide between Kenji from Marina or MC from Ai suru Tsuma Misaki
Who is your favorite(s) NTR heroine?Another hard question. But i decide Misaki from Gatenkei. for 2nd place i choose Sanae from Aisai Nikki, and in third place is Marina

Who is the worst NTR MC? Maro form Maro Gatenkei
Who is the worst NTR heroine? Misaki from Aisuru Tsuma Misaki https://vndb.org/v8012

Which NTR game has the best BGM? Gatenkei , because i love "SOSHITE" song from this game
Which NTR game has the best designs? Boku Gatenkei, soft animation scene, and Kadoi Aya artworks is great!
Which NTR game has the best voice acting? Ai suru Tsuma Mariko, but for character. It's tie between Mariko and Sakimi from Maro Gatenkei for me
Which NTR has the best mistery? Boku Gatenkei and Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru

I would put my own but I don't think my opinion will count as I only played one Elf's game.
The
Ah but regarding worst heroine to me is Mako from Haka no Otoko series.

I saw the cg's of Marina 3 and
I was surprised to see in one of the picture toward the end, snot is coming out of Marina's nose!!! I like NTR games/manga that has netori guy fucking the brain out of the woman and the woman drools, rolls her eyes back, and snot coming out of the nose. I'm sure it is because of her getting drugged (just the snot and drool part, I dont think she rolls her eyes back) but I am happy to see that. Didn't expect to see that in a Marina game!

My random recomendation, NTR eroge with heroine become AV actress:
Aisai Nikki from orcsoft
良妻賢母失格 from heisendou
新婚妻紫音のAVデビュー from Miel

If anyone have recomendation for eroge with this situation, feel free to share :)

Aisai Nikki from orcsoft
良妻賢母失格 from heisendou
新婚妻紫音のAVデビュー from Miel

If anyone have recomendation for eroge with this situation, feel free to share :)

https://vndb.org/v7149 this one seems quite brutal, I only played it a little bit with machine translation

https://vndb.org/v14366 not really become av actress but the whole thing is filmed, even with machine translation it was impossible to understand but the art is unusual (imo in a good way)

https://vndb.org/v15762 there is an AV route in this one

Aisai Nikki from orcsoft
良妻賢母失格 from heisendou
新婚妻紫音のAVデビュー from Miel

膣内射精AV撮影 ~借金妻 孕ませ温泉旅行 あなたの妻がAV出演します~ by Phantom soft - Pretty good game in my opinion.

There is a AV end in Netorare Jukubo Natsuko too. Less brutal than the other bad end.

Re: Anime d - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anyone played 受精してよ千鶴さん!?

hello two things, first tell me a page where i can see the new releases in hentai ovas (not only netorare ) for the next months
second thing if someone can buy digital doujins in dmm, the doujins i want cost about 20 dollars but i change this for 60$ in steam games, I will purchase in steam whatever you want and you would send as gift

hello two things, first tell me a page where i can see the new releases in hentai ovas (not only netorare ) for the next months
second thing if someone can buy digital doujins in dmm, the doujins i want cost about 20 dollars but i change this for 60$ in steam games, I will purchase in steam whatever you want and you would send as gift

i always look at mp4hentai (always up to date and lists are separated in months) and/or on hentaitake (because they have links to getchu and co., where i can directly look at pictures, length and pvs).

I want to thank you all again for your help. Now i playing Dark Blue (which has a strange setting. Dont think that fits with ntr) but then i will look at your suggestions.

I also want to recommend a game:
Omae no Onna o Netotteyaru
https://vndb.org/v11690
I dont think it is well known. It is a netori game. My favorite of this genre (but have to admit that i havent played many). But i really love it, because it works so simply and has some really great h scenes, good art and some hot heroines.

No but you can play the demo from the download section on the website for now.

While we're on it, what is everyone's favorite NTR hentai ova?

Mine is Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu. Back when Poro was really good.....

Mind to spoil me the routes / endings ?, i knew the title form OVA, and now i curious with the VN
Basically this is Netorase simulation eroge. MC, Keisuke have ED, and he always fantasizing his wife, Sanae, to become slutty and have sex with other guy. And then he ask his subordinate Ryoichi, to rape his wife while he secretly install hidden camera in his house. You can choose where the cheating location, and this game has three status bar for Sanae, Love bar, Cheating bar, and Loyalty bar. Ending deoends of this status bar.

First ending is Threesome ending between Sanae, Keisuke, and Ryouichi , i remember to get this, you just need to have high love bar, and choose positive answer when flag question happened

Second ending is Threesome between Keisuke, Sanae, and Keisuke's Boss

Third ending is AV ending. one day Keisuke got AV catalogue deliver to him. He shocked when he she the actress have similarities with Sanae, and he sure that woman is his wife. So he watched it, he found that Sanae finally become slut, start become AV actress, and have sex with many guys even before she join AV industry.
While we're on it, what is everyone's favorite NTR hentai ova?

Mine is Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu. Back when Poro was really good.....

All Poro NTR OVA, like Triangle Blue, True Blue, Ai kyan, etc. And ofcourse Aisai Nikki because i like the ending, and Netorare Village OVA. If only Kedamono Kazoku isn't drawn by Kagami, i think it will be better for me -_-

Reactions: Dragladiator

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html