Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

well i couldn´t wait anymore and bought it. also to help the developers, because the more money they make with it the more likely they will produce these kind of games in the near future again so i don´t really regret it.

Have yet to dive into Marina, but enjoying the new Lune game a lot! I think it's actually really good. Especially considering there were a lot of things that on the surface would make me not all that excited. Not the best netorare ever, but it's an interesting premise and actually a very good corruption kind of story from a different angle. I was really expecting something else: a kind of generic office blackmail into sex type setting, but the game goes in a much different direction. Also, it's boyfriend/girlfriend, but the relationship is pretty strong and it's more or less the two of them living and working towards marriage. The profag's feelings come across well and really strongly in the first part, which sets up the rest well. I haven't found myself hoping for at least one happy ending in a long time, but I did here because the guy does a lot of good and really fights for his girl at times. Because of the nature of the cult, er company, and what they do to the heroine, there were some real feelings that rose up that I haven't felt playing ntr games in a while.

I'll get around to a review along with routes and endings talk if people are interested and I have enough time(fairly busy at the moment), but for the now, I'd highly recommend giving it a shot! If I may offer some advice, I'd say to be patient with this one. The first part where it's only from the profag's perspective is fairly long, but to get a full payout, you really need to read and follow the story. If you skip through the beginning to get to the action, you're really going to lose out. There's mystery, but not of the usual sort. There are a couple big flags, but for the most part, things are subtle until it goes full-blow danger mode. Many of the h-scenes are good, so you'll be rewarded for the wait.

Guys, i am searching for a good netorare game. Maybe some of you have a good suggestion.
What i search:

- Good art
- ntr type a or b
- no rape! (blackmailing is fine)
- no group sex ( a little bit is ok)
- villian who is superior to the mc. Handsome, clever, rich, (royal/king if it is medival) or other things.
- no family relationships like brother fucks his sister, or father with the girlfriend of his son.

I also prefer if there are less people involved (mc + heroine + villian would be perfect). Prostitution is also something i am into. Every length is fine, but of course i prefer longer games.

Thx for your advises.

i wonder when will be a second episode of Boku no Yayoi-san ?

Wondering myself, if "Netoraserare" and "Boku no Yayoi-san" will get further adaptions. They are listed as "complete" on MAL tho. :<..

I heard the former ova didn't sell well and it was just advertising the tankoubon which didn't do that well either.

Guys, i am searching for a good netorare game. Maybe some of you have a good suggestion.
What i search:

- Good art
- ntr type a or b
- villian who is superior to the mc. Handsome, clever, rich, (royal/king if it is medival) or other things.
- no family relationships like brother fucks his sister, or father with the girlfriend of his son.

I also prefer if there are less people involved (mc + heroine + villian would be perfect). Prostitution is also something i am into. Every length is fine, but of course i prefer longer games.

Thx for your advises.
Aisai [Reverse Side] ?
Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko ga Rinshitsu de Dakareru Made ~Anata ga Shiranai Koto, Kare ga Takusan Oshiete Kuremashita~
Honto no Kimochi

Reactions: Arm90
He is handsome, and he's something like a cousin I think.

He asked no family, he is MC's brother. His post asked to avoid family relationships.
Handsome? For the art he is quite average.
Rich? He is unemployed.
Clever? Only the MC is solving the mystery.

He asked no family, he is MC's brother. His post asked to avoid family relationships.
Rich? He is unemployed.

Dude, he asked for a suggestion... So if you have a suggestion, make your own suggestions instead of picking on other people's suggestions.

Reactions: Redorc
Dude, he asked for a suggestion... So if you have a suggestion, make your own suggestions instead of picking on other people's suggestions.
Only someone with victim complex would call it picking on people.

I'm merely pointing out that it doesn't fits his request.

And as for suggestion:
愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました
Is the best recommendation I can offer him.

What i search:

- Good art
- ntr type a or b

Thx for your advises.

can you please tell me what games that you have played that fits this category? so i dont suggest a game that you have played.

The Anim.teamMM game 彼女の肢体に付いたアイツの唇痕 ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩けた笑みを浮かべる~ kinda fits almost all of your description.

Rich? He is unemployed.
Well, about family relationships, there isn't any emphasis on that in the game, contrary to other games where it's really an important theme. He isn't rich, but he's quite cute (I supposed the request was to avoid creepy ugly netori dudes, which he isn't). Clever he isn't, but he tricks the main characters.
But well, you're right, strictly speaking it doesn't fit completely, that's why I added an interrogation point.
Now, there isn't a huge game collection that strictly fit to all of these criteria.

The Anim.teamMM game 彼女の肢体に付いたアイツの唇痕 ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩けた笑みを浮かべる~ kinda fits almost all of your description.
If only Miyuki was the main heroine....

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan
At first, i want to thank you for your suggestions.

can you please tell me what games that you have played that fits this category? so i dont suggest a game that you have played.

Yeah, it certainly does. With the only problem, i already played it. But you want a game that perfectly fits in these categories? Well, here you have it.

I´ll give you some more. Honto no Kimochi, mentioned by Redorc is also a perfect example. Triangle Blue and all the other Blue games who have a route with a handsome/rich whatever guy. Mesu Idol was nice. Had some handsome/rich guys and prostitution.

Thx. I have played Honto no Kimochi already, but i will give the other 2 a look.

And as for suggestion:
Thx for the offer. Havent played that one.

Of course, not all of my parameters must be perfectly filled. As long as if it is not the complete opposite of my description, any suggestion is fine.

Also superior does not mean he must be good looking. If he is the boss, rich as fuck or anything like that, even if he is ugly, than dont waste time and tell me the name of the game xD.

Only someone with victim complex would call it picking on people.

I'm merely pointing out that it doesn't fits his request.

And as for suggestion:

And so, you are telling me that I have something called victim complex... What is victim complex? Tell me, please. :D Is it something bad? Or is it something that I should seek for professional help?

Well, I may not have been too polite to point out that you are annoying but I wanted to defend Redorc for his suggestions. He probably didn't need anyone to stand up for him but I was simply pointing out that it was his suggestions and if you liked some other games, make your own suggestions in stead of pointing out that he is wrong.

I am sure I will get more hate mails and messages for this but oh well. :D I welcome a good argument/debate but this forum probably is not a good place for it so if you have something more to say, send me a message and we will talk.

Not sure if anyone has posted about the new Fire Emblem yet, but it is an NTR Goldmine. Conquest anyway. Haven't done Birthright yet.

First, the game story is set up where Azura is the love interest. It has all the same beats as a typical anime romance. So you can NTR yourself by having her fall in love and marry someone else.

But for a real good NTR time, do yourself a favor and marry Charolette. She wants to sleep with every man in your army. The trick is to marry her before doing any other supports. She will move in with you and you can make sweet love to her every night and she will tell you how much she loves you and you are the only one for her. Then do her supports with other characters. Even if nothing romantic is happening with her and other characters, they almost always remark about how she is sleeping with every man in the army. It's the best NTR feeling I've had all year.

Not sure if anyone has posted about the new Fire Emblem yet, but it is an NTR Goldmine. Conquest anyway. Haven't done Birthright yet.

First, the game story is set up where Azura is the love interest. It has all the same beats as a typical anime romance. So you can NTR yourself by having her fall in love and marry someone else.

But for a real good NTR time, do yourself a favor and marry Charolette. She wants to sleep with every man in your army. The trick is to marry her before doing any other supports. She will move in with you and you can make sweet love to her every night and she will tell you how much she loves you and you are the only one for her. Then do her supports with other characters. Even if nothing romantic is happening with her and other characters, they almost always remark about how she is sleeping with every man in the army. It's the best NTR feeling I've had all year.

Lol, that is interesting. But i am pretty sure that "sleep with men" means not sex, rather really sleep and nothing else. I mean, it is a game from Nintendo.

Lol, that is interesting. But i am pretty sure that "sleep with men" means not sex, rather really sleep and nothing else. I mean, it is a game from Nintendo.

lol No it is sex. Characters have kids and when you have a bonding moment with your wife the next scene has them wake up in bed together. Dialogue is even risque and suggestive a lot of the times. Nothing graphic or explicit, but it isn't hidden either.

I am having a hard time trying to find a healty link or torrent for Dieselmine's Kaikan! SPOT☆LIGHT and Aisai 【reverse side】...

Played Marina 3 in one sitting including Marina's POV. At first i thought its going to be pure from Marina POV but it turns out it's just H-scene, similar with previous games. I don't get why they bother with this instead of making it unlockable from "omake".

I basically agree with the others, they really take Marina game to another level. Kenji really taking things too far with this and Marina clearly shows hints that she wants this to be over and make Kenji realizes it. I kinda hope Marina goes full netorare seeing how shitty Kenji is and how addicted she is to Ojii-san. Or at least give player the option to continue netorase play or stop. Playing through Marina's POV, I really hoping there is some sort of secret ending, like maybe Ojii-sama come back again to Japan and Marina secretly meeting him considering this time she really "falls" for him and in front of her, Ojii-sama is a good guy. Or pregnant ending like others have stated.

btw you and i are on the same mind, if you checked my spoiler a couple pages back, i am also on the fence of whether ojisan is a good guy or not, leaning more towards bad guy who act goody goody like senpai in netoraserare

didnt see this being discussed here, ojisan imo is similar to senpai in netoraserare, but ojisan is more suave and hid his plan really well, i think we see his true face during the last drugged sex scene, i mean what kind of a good person, drug a husband and wife and fuck the wife silly in front of the also drugged half conscious husband?

ojisama also set it up so if he lost, he can still don his good guys mask (from his text using marina's phone to saki, marina knowing ojisama is trying to help dealing harsh punishment to kenji.. although the drugged part even she doesnt know about it.

To top it all, he is a poker player, where having poker face and unreadable persona is a big plus.

so what you think ? i am pretty sure Ojisama is a bad guy lol. compared to nakamura and Broshita.
Same here. After the ending i keep wondering about this. Reading your analysis, i'm convinced that he's actually bad guy and seriously want to break Marina's marriage. Also at final confrontation Marina doesn't know that Kenji is coming 1 hour earlier. There's no mention about this plan whatsoever in the game meaning it's solely Ojii-sama's plan by lying about the time Kenji comes. For all Marina knows, Ojii-sama is a good guy and doing it solely for her and Kenji. That's why i'm really hoping, like Marina feels indebted to him and give him service time to time when he's in Japan.

About the sequel, I think the only way it'll work is if it's full netorare, like Marina meeting with ojii-sama behind Kenji's back and Kenji figure it out later or if they switch heroine to Saki and Kenji figures out she starts dating and having sex with some guy. But Onboro said they don't plan to release sequel, at least not in near future since they don't have good scenario they can work with, so fingers crossed. About the prequel, if they want to keep NTR spirit, maybe they will feature Marina's first boyfriend aka Mori-kun and make the story from Mori's POV.
I'm glad they don't ruin this series and trying hard to answer fan's expectation. They really go out with a bang with this one :)
Now that Marina is over, this year's great game only NTRPG 3 is left i guess?

What i search:

- Good art
- ntr type a or b

Thx for your advises.

Have you played "Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei"? If you haven't i cant recommend it enough.
Or NTRPG 2, but it only has dot pixel art a la RPG maker.

Thread is somewhat dead isn't?

Now that the past years is no longer how about answering these questions?

What is your favorite Netorare game?
What is your favorite Netorase game?
What is your favorite Netori game?

What is the best NTR game ever
What is the worst NTR game ever.

Who is your favorite(s) NTR protagonist?.
Who is your favorite(s) NTR heroine?

Who is the worst NTR MC?
Who is the worst NTR heroine?

Which NTR game has the best BGM.
Which NTR game has the best designs.
Which NTR game has the best voice acting.
Which NTR has the best mistery.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html