Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So the new anime game is good? nice, nice.

I dunno :confused:. I think people who Like Netorase will like it. People who like Netorare but not Netorase would be disappointed? On VNDB ratings are considerably worse than on previous game.
I didn't play this game, but i feel cheated (NTRed :eek:) with Netorase only + DLC bullshit. I wasn't expecting this from teamMM :@
I did like Mariko game, with teasing and lying parts. If there are a lot of this in this game i can probably enjoy it too. But I ll probably still wait for DLCs to play it.

Im still very interested to know how folks in Japan liked this game and i cant open https://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/brand.php?brand=3423 or any erogamescape page in general even with proxies, etc. :(

Hi everyone !

I finished the new ANIM.teamMM game and I'm terribly disappointed. That makes 2 following projects for this developer that disappoint me. After one with a story pulled by the hair and totally stupid characters (homestay), this one develops much better than the other (in terms of introduction) but falls into nothingness afterwards. I felt absolutely no NTR feeling in this one, maybe really too Vanilla to my liking?.

The basic story is far from original, but you can feel, playing it, that there is so much possibility! But in the end, nothing...

Maybe I was expecting too much? However, there was something to look forward to when you saw the number of people in the scenario:
Char Senyou Maru
Naitou Miyu
Seitogetsu
Toyonawabarei
Wagatsuma Blade
Yamano Eiko
Yosomiya Kurufu

So many people for that? Ouch

Frankly speaking, I fear the worst for ANIM's future projects. He was one of my favorite developers... Now, I'm waiting for Alice Soft's next project. They have now finished the new RANCE, maybe an announcement will be made in the next few months about a tsumamigui 4 or even a heartfull maman 2?

Hi everyone !

I finished the new ANIM.teamMM game and I'm terribly disappointed. That makes 2 following projects for this developer that disappoint me. After one with a story pulled by the hair and totally stupid characters (homestay), this one develops much better than the other (in terms of introduction) but falls into nothingness afterwards. I felt absolutely no NTR feeling in this one, maybe really too Vanilla to my liking?.

The basic story is far from original, but you can feel, playing it, that there is so much possibility! But in the end, nothing...

Maybe I was expecting too much? However, there was something to look forward to when you saw the number of people in the scenario:
Char Senyou Maru
Naitou Miyu
Seitogetsu
Toyonawabarei
Wagatsuma Blade
Yamano Eiko
Yosomiya Kurufu

Frankly speaking, I fear the worst for ANIM's future projects. He was one of my favorite developers... Now, I'm waiting for Alice Soft's next project. They have now finished the new RANCE, maybe an announcement will be made in the next few months about a tsumamigui 4 or even a heartfull maman 2?

I think there were too many expectations but I don't see any wrong about it, as a player we have the most upper hand to wish and to recieve good content. I haven't tried the game yet, as I like to play netori more but I am curious about how will it affect me.

As for even thinking about new games from Alice Soft is making me excited, as I am fan of their games although I haven't played Rance because I don't like RPG theme in eroge.

Hi everyone !

Char Senyou Maru
Naitou Miyu
Seitogetsu
Toyonawabarei
Wagatsuma Blade
Yamano Eiko
Yosomiya Kurufu

What do you expect from netorase title!? i don't understand you expecting this to have more NTR than homestay which is full blown NTR.
I think the more people involved in scenario the worse the product will be. the only exception i can think of is Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi from anim which has 4 people involved and turned out great.
Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei, Venus game, Jinsei, Marina series, Tsuma kanraku, Nanahayo, tsumamigui 3, all have 1 person in charge of scenario.

or maybe you're just desensitized by reading too many NTR titles. Maybe a break for a month will be good for you lol..

As for even thinking about new games from Alice Soft is making me excited, as I am fan of their games although I haven't played Rance because I don't like RPG theme in eroge.

Me too! I've never touched the Rance franchise (maybe it's now the time) but I really like other Alice Soft's visuals novels. Despite the fact that some people dislike Tsumamigui 3, I find the CG and characters terribly erotic. And the script very long and worked out.

I saw this week a post on the blog of alice Soft (Japanese) but even with the translator, I didn't understand anything. But I saw several times that it talked about "Mom". Heartfull Maman? And that they did have, from what I understand, a new project in progress but they were not ready to show anything yet.

There was a post image but can it be a clue or a simple sketch for fans? I don't know about that. If someone could find the post and if they understand something, making a summary of it would be nice!

1519580311-7ef75fa2.jpg

What do you expect from netorase title!? i don't understand you expecting this to have more NTR than homestay which is full blown NTR.
I think the more people involved in scenario the worse the product will be. the only exception i can think of is Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi from anim which has 4 people involved and turned out great.
Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei, Venus game, Jinsei, Marina series, Tsuma kanraku, Nanahayo, tsumamigui 3, all have 1 person in charge of scenario.

or maybe you're just desensitized by reading too many NTR titles. Maybe a break for a month will be good for you lol..

Well, Maybe more choices? I mean, I never get the feeling that Yoshino is getting to the "borderline" of his relationship. I mean, when you play it, I feel like you only have part of the story.... I understand there's going to be DLCs for this one? Maybe then it will change the game.

A break? :D Maybe but I doubt it, since it's already necessary to wait a few months before a "good" new NTR, so we've already got a lot of breaks. :D No, it's the fact that I already seen so many stories on this topic. Maybe I'm waiting for a reinvention of the term NTR... I don't know about that. The fact that Sogano plays such a minor role in this visual novel may annoy me (I've always preferred the "older" characters in NTR titles).

Last edited:
Me too! I've never touched the Rance franchise (maybe it's now the time) but I really like other Alice Soft's visuals novels. Despite the fact that some people dislike Tsumamigui 3, I find the CG and characters terribly erotic. And the script very long and worked out.

The NTR material in Rance is just light. It's good game because its game-play is fantastic. If you are hard-core NTR fan, you should find another game. It's more netori than netorare.

Yes, yes, yes. I have high hope for this game however in my opinion, it can't be compared with Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~ or Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe . In Tsuma bo Biniku, If endings is clearer it will be more satisfy for me. In this game, we can not known 100% that the first child belong to protagonist's farther or him.In some cases, it can become more extremely intense.
Is Anyone waiting for new Venus game? I often check it but nothing new from last 4 months. Now what are you waiting for?

There was a post image but can it be a clue or a simple sketch for fans? I don't know about that. If someone could find the post and if they understand something, making a summary of it would be nice!

1519580311-7ef75fa2.jpg

Well, Maybe more choices? I mean, I never get the feeling that Yoshino is getting to the "borderline" of his relationship. I mean, when you play it, I feel like you only have part of the story.... I understand there's going to be DLCs for this one? Maybe then it will change the game.

A break? :D Maybe but I doubt it, since it's already necessary to wait a few months before a "good" new NTR, so we've already got a lot of breaks. :D No, it's the fact that I already seen so many stories on this topic. Maybe I'm waiting for a reinvention of the term NTR... I don't know about that. The fact that Sogano plays such a minor role in this visual novel may annoy me (I've always preferred the "older" characters in NTR titles).

It's description of the character in the image. There is no further explanation.
Here is the Japanese, you can google translate it yourself and relate it with the context.
デフォルメの場合
簡単であっさりした髪型
元気で明るい仕草
異性を感じさせない飾らない服装
メイクは口紅だけ
張りがあって、絶対に揺れないおっぱい

I haven't played the game. I'm still trying to finish homestay, so far for me it's good but not great.
That's really unfortunate then. what i like about netorase is if there's danger that MC can lose the heroine, similar to Marina, that there's sense of MC playing with fire and he might get burned.

I saw this week a post on the blog of alice Soft (Japanese) but even with the translator, I didn't understand anything. But I saw several times that it talked about "Mom". Heartfull Maman? And that they did have, from what I understand, a new project in progress but they were not ready to show anything yet.

1519580311-7ef75fa2.jpg

I really liked tsumamigui3 too, I don't get much hype on hentai but, hentai scenes in it made me embarrassed lol.:alice_blush: And as a woman, I find myself sometimes so weird to play this type of genre but who cares? To be honest, I just like to read the story and experience new feelings. :nekopara_pleased:

Oh!! I am so excited, suddenly getting my hopes up for another maman game.:nyanmusu_happy:

I really liked tsumamigui3 too, I don't get much hype on hentai but, hentai scenes in it made me embarrassed lol.:alice_blush: And as a woman, I find myself sometimes so weird to play this type of genre but who cares? To be honest, I just like to read the story and experience new feelings. :nekopara_pleased:

Oh!! I am so excited, suddenly getting my hopes up for another maman game.:nyanmusu_happy:

You are woman?!! like teacher in my college told us (engineering) we have to treat you as if you are made of glass because we won't see another in years!!

I think there were too many expectations but I don't see any wrong about it, as a player we have the most upper hand to wish and to recieve good content. I haven't tried the game yet, as I like to play netori more but I am curious about how will it affect me.
Netori games are completely different from netorare ones, like world apart in induced feelings, even if it's just a change of pov.

Rance art is frankly gorgeous, as it became their flagship, but the game is hardly ntr: it's more a power fantasy with a huge pervert mc fucking everything female around him.
As for next tsumamigui like game, I hope for a shota x women game :smug:

To in the end the difference in NTR and Netori, aside the fact of they are like opposites (one being stealed from and other being thief) is about which character you connect yourself to. While I come to visit NTR country sometimes I'm a resident of Netori land, so I like to play ANIM games cause in recent years their Netori guy is not a complete asshole rapist that share his women with other of similar way of life.
About the latest I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that the child don't belong to Doujima I was really looking forward to see the wife POV and seeing more of Doujima.
Also another reason I like ANIM games lately even more so is the wife's POV.
I'm with you |♚|KK|♚| I'm more into Netori than NTR.
I hope one day for us to have a eroge company that makes Netorare/Netori game in which you can decide from who POV you want to see NTR'ed guy or Netori guy (as long Netori guy is not an ass like I said before).

You are woman?!! like teacher in my college told us (engineering) we have to treat you as if you are made of glass because we won't see another in years!!

Yes, according to my ID. :P

I feel special now, but I kinda understand lol.

And this genre, ntr in all, I've always liked different things I guess, this catched my interest so I gave a try and I liked it, weird but I like it. and it's way hard to explain it because it's not even my point of view(guy mc) while playing and the love interests are females haha.
Netori games are completely different from netorare ones, like world apart in induced feelings, even if it's just a change of pov.
I play netorase, and netorare, too my dude. :puniko_thumbsup:
As for next tsumamigui like game, I hope for a shota x women game
Ohhh shota <3 I don't mind if it's loli (like a loli wife :nosebleed: ) too, that'd be interesting from alicesoft :harpangel:

As for Rance, i really like the art but yeah, rpg theme not my thing :/
To in the end the difference in NTR and Netori, aside the fact of they are like opposites (one being stealed from and other being thief) is about which character you connect yourself to. While I come to visit NTR country sometimes I'm a resident of Netori land, so I like to play ANIM games cause in recent years their Netori guy is not a complete asshole rapist that share his women with other of similar way of life.
About the latest I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that the child don't belong to Doujima I was really looking forward to see the wife POV and seeing more of Doujima.
Also another reason I like ANIM games lately even more so is the wife's POV.
I'm with you |♚|KK|♚| I'm more into Netori than NTR.
I hope one day for us to have a eroge company that makes Netorare/Netori game in which you can decide from who POV you want to see NTR'ed guy or Netori guy (as long Netori guy is not an ass like I said before).

Ohh you and me, on a boat let's sail together to steal housewifes, to ANIM land!:kurochan_go:

But yeah, I feel you. I like playing as wife's POV or hearing her thoughts, and I like netori because it feels like creating a new bond like you said. Though most of me likes the idea stealing (keke) :megane_happy:

And this genre, ntr in all, I've always liked different things I guess, this catched my interest so I gave a try and I liked it, weird but I like it. and it's way hard to explain it because it's not even my point of view(guy mc) while playing and the love interests are females haha.
Doesn't really matter, as long as you enjoy it ;)
Like, I read a lot of bullshit like that : "if you're a woman/man/white/straight/gay/etc then you should like this and not that". As if we were some robots representing whatever the trending classification of the day is. We're first and foremost individuals, and what we like and dislike is just ours.

I play netorase, and netorare, too my dude. :puniko_thumbsup:
That's great my dudette :menft:

Ohhh shota <3 I don't mind if it's loli (like a loli wife :nosebleed: ) too, that'd be interesting from alicesoft :harpangel:
Straight shota is awesome, but I actually like both : shota x older sister/mother, and shota x loli. :P
Though the mother like waifus designs from alicesoft are amazing :nosebleed:

As for Rance, i really like the art but yeah, rpg theme not my thing :/
The rpg is not bad at all actually, but kinda difficult to follow if you're not fluent in Japanese.

You should try Kichikuou rance or even Daibanchou instead of games like Sengoku rance or more modern rance games. For one thing their hud isn't a complete mess so it feels simplified- and kichikuou rance is probably the single most important rance game to understand it's universe while not even being strictly canon since it introduces the god hierarchy and the relations between rances powerful factions. And Daibanchou is just Rance with a protag who isn't a dick in modern times- Wanting to unite JAPAN instead of just rape all it's princesses.

Everyone knows Sengoku rance and everyone who says its the best rance game has rarely played any others. Kichikuou was really fun and honestly doesn't have a lot of RPG mechanics- it's just base capture that is often done automatically to progress story anyways.

Netori guy is not a complete asshole rapist that share his women with other of similar way of life.
(as long Netori guy is not an ass like I said before).

Exactly my thoughts, I hate when the Netori guy is an asshole.

I'm glad I read the impressions for the last Anim game, now I know what to expect and probably won't get dissapointed by it.

If ANIM actually release te NTR on DLC format, then they will be innovating the genre. The way this goes (customers happy or not) will probably determine if this become a trend in the future or not. I actually thing it's a smart move (assuming the NTR is on the DLCs), we will see how it turns out in the end.

I'm glad I read the impressions for the last Anim game, now I know what to expect and probably won't get dissapointed by it.

If ANIM actually release te NTR on DLC format, then they will be innovating the genre. The way this goes (customers happy or not) will probably determine if this become a trend in the future or not. I actually thing it's a smart move (assuming the NTR is on the DLCs), we will see how it turns out in the end.

If things go REALLY well, I mean REALLY well with NTR dlc we will see a change on the entire eroge world.
Imagine, if they make ntr dlc a sucess, other companies that pretty much don't do stuff like that can start selling similar dlcs!
*looks at all those eroge harem games with dumb protagonist wishing for a Netori dlc*

Hi everyone !

Char Senyou Maru
Naitou Miyu
Seitogetsu
Toyonawabarei
Wagatsuma Blade
Yamano Eiko
Yosomiya Kurufu

So agree about the new ANIM.teamMM game. Possibility was so awesome.... and nothing. Hope for DLC will change something.

So agree about the new ANIM.teamMM game. Possibility was so awesome.... and nothing. Hope for DLC will change something.

At least guys, remember that Bokudaka is a Netorase title. In regard of the Netorase genre, this game is a really good one. Except for the Marina saga from Atelier Sakura Team.NTR, I can't see any better games... Well, it's hard to find games who could have a better Netorase stories. You can't just say that this game is disappointing. It can disapoint you in regard of the lack of Netorare content, but again, this wasn't announced as a Netorare game, on contrary with the previous ones.

Moreover, I would not be anxious about the future of ANIM.teamMM if I was you. Seriously, except for the lack of NTR in this one, the storyline was pretty cool and the atmosphere really elaborate.

Eventually, I'm waiting for the next three DLCs. But after some reflexion, I doubt that it will add NTR content. Yoshino's love for Kenichi seems to bee too strong to break, so it would be strange to see her corrupted in regard of her rout and her psychological development. Well, except if Anim.teamMM add a big piece of storyline in the middle of the story, which would be surprising for DLCs.

Another point about this game which makes it really refreshing and original : Yoshino's tenderness and comprehension about Kenichi's NTR fetish. That's litteraly the first NTR game where I find an heroine who has a real regard on this fetish. At least, she looks like authentic. That is why I really like Anim.teamMM games, even this one : they are really good to synthetise their characters's personalities without disrupt rythm or immersion.

Last edited:
At least guys, remember that Bokudaka is a Netorase title. In regard of the Netorase genre, this game is a really good one. Except for the Marina saga from Atelier Sakura Team.NTR, I can't see any better games... Well, it's hard to find games who could have a better Netorase stories. You can't just say that this game is disappointing. It can disapoint you in regard of the lack of Netorare content, but again, this wasn't announced as a Netorare game, on contrary with the previous ones.

Moreover, I would not be anxious about the future of ANIM.teamMM if I was you. Seriously, except for the lack of NTR in this one, the storyline was pretty cool and the atmosphere really elaborate.

Eventually, I'm waiting for the next three DLCs. But after some reflexion, I doubt that it will add NTR content. Yoshino's love for Kenichi seems to bee too strong to break, so it would be strange to see her corrupted in regard of her rout and her psychological development. Well, except if Anim.teamMM add a big piece of storyline in the middle of the story, which would be surprising for DLCs.

Another point about this game which makes it really refreshing and original : Yoshino's tenderness and comprehension about Kenichi's NTR fetish. That's litteraly the first NTR game where I find an heroine which as a real regard on this fetish. At least, she feels authentic.

Not anxious, really. The game is really good, and AWESOME in some parts of the game. I'm not mentioning art/animation/scenes design - they are SO HOT! But I wanted much more. I don't mind netorase, most times I like it more. But there got to be MC worries/secrets/corruption :) :) :) And in this way the game really had chance to beat Marina, and it was so easy to do, still happened so far away from it.

Not anxious, really. The game is really good, and AWESOME in some parts of the game. I'm not mentioning art/animation/scenes design - they are SO HOT! But I wanted much more. I don't mind netorase, sometimes I like it more. And in this way the game really had chance to beat Marina, and it was so easy to do, still happened so far away from it.

For a studio like Anim.teamMM, it would have been easy to do, indeed. I think that the game should't have been having three Netori guys. That's too much for the density of the storyline. Two would have been cool.

In fact, I'm still wondering why did they add Sogano. Naoya was fine but Sogano... At this point, his apparition seems useless. They should have focused on Dojima and Naoya and reinforced danger and incertitude feeling. And so the netorare risk, which should always be here, strongly, in my opinion. ... But eventually, Yoshino is too pure and devoted. Grr, that's frustrating. Why can't she be corrupted ?

I actually prefer bastards and assholes as the netori guys xD, i don't wanna feel sympathy from them, also the more unfair it all feels the better (yes i like cruel scenarios muahahahahahaha), whati really dislike is an idiot doing the ntr, my main complain with gatenkei is that Aida is an idiot.......or at least that ios the impresion i got from it.

As for the DLCs i awill wait until i see them, they need to be big and really add to the game, if its only 3 or 4 scenes without any story to it then fuck it.....also it should be the other way around from time to time (ntr in the main game, netorase/vainilla in the DLC) otherwise they are basically saying we ntr fans matter less than the others......

if its only 3 or 4 scenes without any story to it then fuck it.....

I fear that it will be the case. Like the 2016 update of Tsuma no Biniku, which added just one scene where Kanae and Noboyuki had sex in a love hotel...

( Kanae <3 Best waifu, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~