Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

haven't actually been here in a while. what are some of the most recent big names in ntr titles?

and to add to that question. any loli NTR recently? as in a man steals the loli from another man.

so rance HCG is out on sadpanda. TONS of NTR, but sadly, the most important and ultimate NTR is not included. there is no sill UNLESS sill is the one being raped by tentacles. she has pink hair and blue eyes like sill, but wrong hair style. (which sill is does tend to change).

In the game "Millennium War Aigis" Sill has a tentacle rape scene.

haven't actually been here in a while. what are some of the most recent big names in ntr titles?

and to add to that question. any loli NTR recently? as in a man steals the loli from another man.

Loli ntr actually sorta rare sadly. If you got guts you can try the new(ish) kuripick game.. Art isn't amazing but like the previous one it's pretty decently written, has tons of CGs, and tons of choices that actually matter with many branching paths.

Also https://vndb.org/v17836 is worth note if you don't already know about it.

edit: Just played the trial of shadow gardens new game since saves carry over and I figured i'd get a jumpstart if the game ever actually comes out.. Seems pretty promising- already can tell it has a lot more going for it as far as NTR. First game the heroine barely seemed to care about the mc and turned into a slut whenever someone showed their dick to her- in this it's clearly different.. so hopefully it is released because I think it'll be fun for a playthrough or 2(with it's multi-routes) even if it's supposedly going to be 15+ hours.. I just wish the creator experimented with different body types. Every heroine is always the same big breasted type..

raped... again?... Did I miss something or was that just worded weird?
When I said again I meant that I was repeteating that this is stuff I heard from 2 chan and shouldn't count on it being entirely true not that she was raped before.

Loli ntr actually sorta rare sadly. If you got guts you can try the new(ish) kuripick game.. Art isn't amazing but like the previous one it's pretty decently written, has tons of CGs, and tons of choices that actually matter with many branching paths.

Also https://vndb.org/v17836 is worth note if you don't already know about it.

Second this. Kuripick's Namidagoe is loli NTR RPG, while Nanahayo has 2 heroines you can choose, big breasted wife or loli daughter. It's unfortunate that i can't choose heroine in Namidagoe, I'm not really fan of loli.
Both have great depressing story and plenty of CGs. The heroine's design take some time to get used to though, especially snake/bug eyed part.

Second this. Kuripick's Namidagoe is loli NTR RPG, while Nanahayo has 2 heroines you can choose, big breasted wife or loli daughter. It's unfortunate that i can't choose heroine in Namidagoe, I'm not really fan of loli.
Both have great depressing story and plenty of CGs. The heroine's design take some time to get used to though, especially snake/bug eyed part.
Your talking about 涙声のギニヨル or I am your Guignol when talking about Namidagoe or did he make another new game?

It's probably real but the first rips are always just the raw ISO with no real way to play the game since the protections are still in place. You should wait until it's explicitly said crack or 認証回避済
I know that, but if you take exe from the demo the husbund route will be playable

I know that, but if you take exe from the demo the husbund route will be playable

is it confirmed with demo exe we can play husband route? last time with kabe no mukou 2.. the route was pretty much unfinished, buggy , etc.
uh.. is it just me or the link is missing one part? (part 4)..

oh well ill rather wait for torrent = /

Last edited:
is it confirmed with demo exe we can play husband route? last time with kabe no mukou 2.. the route was pretty much unfinished, buggy , etc.
uh.. is it just me or the link is missing one part? (part 4)..

oh well ill rather wait for torrent = /

It is not confirmed, but still. It wasn't buggy in kabe no mukou 2. The husband route was 100% playable.
part 4 is missing, but mayby part 5=part4

Your talking about 涙声のギニヨル or I am your Guignol when talking about Namidagoe or did he make another new game?
涙声 = namidagoe. i don't know the english translation is "I am your Guignol". Also i think it's terrible translation if it's the actual English translation. "Scream of the Guignol" or Tearful voice of Guignol" is better.
Identity of Guignol is part of mystery in the game, by naming it "I am your Guignol" pretty much reveal that "guignol" is human.

涙声 = namidagoe. i don't know the english translation is "I am your Guignol". Also i think it's terrible translation if it's the actual English translation. "Scream of the Guignol" or Tearful voice of Guignol" is better.
Identity of Guignol is part of mystery in the game, by naming it "I am your Guignol" pretty much reveal that "guignol" is human.
That's what they call it on dl site so I thought everbody else called it.

The CG from Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa is already in sadpanda. I wonder if it's complete. There are less than their last work. I took a quick glance and they are SMOCKING HOT! Lots of panoramic scenes.

Does anybody has confirm if it can be played with the demo's exe? At least the husband route. I might not be able to wait :(

The CG from Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa is already in sadpanda. I wonder if it's complete. There are less than their last work. I took a quick glance and they are SMOCKING HOT! Lots of panoramic scenes.

Does anybody has confirm if it can be played with the demo's exe? At least the husband route. I might not be able to wait :(

It doesn't work, the game launches as demo. :(:(:(:(:(:(

So I took a look at the new ANIM game's CG's on sadpanda and I always have a problem on these games where there's multiple netori guys.
You need to have different poses to each netori guy to make it desirable to play, i get that, but I would rather one where you can choose the netori guy and have all CG's.
(This is just my rant cause I love married woman wearing their or a regular school uniform and I wanted to be Dojima-san, not the others[which I don't even pay attention to] ugh)

Also on girlcelly thread of the game a guy posted what he calls a crack but I don't know if works or anything. (I'm having to download the game again cause there's a error with the name of the file)

That guy is a GOD for today!!!!! Crack works, I've just lounched the game.... well guys, see'ya :)

So I took a look at the new ANIM game's CG's on sadpanda and I always have a problem on these games where there's multiple netori guys.
You need to have different poses to each netori guy to make it desirable to play, i get that, but I would rather one where you can choose the netori guy and have all CG's.
(This is just my rant cause I love married woman wearing their or a regular school uniform and I wanted to be Dojima-san, not the others[which I don't even pay attention to] ugh)

Also on girlcelly thread of the game a guy posted what he calls a crack but I don't know if works or anything. (I'm having to download the game again cause there's a error with the name of the file)

I don't want to give false expectations but It looks legit. I searched the guy other posts and he always post cracks and it seems they work.

Edit: If someone can confirm it would be great. Although It might be posible that the crack might have problems. There is no other choice but to try it and see if the game could be fully playable withouth problems.

Edit 2: Ok, INNocence confirmed the crack works. I hope there are no problems. Someone mentioned something about a DLC. Is that true?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos and Almakh
Please guys, don't forget about Spoiler tag (when posting - advanced form - 3rd row, to the left of audio dynamic icon (wrap)) if you going to discuss story related things.

I dunno why but, im not very hyped about new ANIM.teamMM game, i expect it to be decent, but i don't think its gonna be as good as Homestay, and i also wouldn't be surprised, if it disappoints like Latest Lilim or Lune Team Bitters titles. Also this DLC culture is now corrupting eroge market as well :(

Unrelated to NTR stuff - Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ was released today on steam fully translated (actually translated, not SakuraGames' way translated :)) and with full uncensor patch (no mosaics) is available. Just like [Happy Life] Meltys Quest which was released\translated in similar way. Hope more such releases will follow in the future.

I wish Valve would one day change its bullshit policies regarding 18+ stuff and fully embraced Eroge market :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Please guys, don't forget about Spoiler tag (when posting - advanced form - 3rd row, to the left of audio dynamic icon (wrap)) if you going to discuss story related things.

I dunno why but, im not very hyped about new ANIM.teamMM game, i expect it to be decent, but i don't thing its gonna be as good as Homestay, and i also wouldn't be surprised, if it disappoints like Latest Lilim or Lune Team Bitters titles. Also this DLC culture is now corrupting eroge market as well :(

Unrelated to NTR stuff - Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ was released today on steam fully translated (actually translated, not SakuraGames' way translated :)) and with full uncensor patch (no mosaics) is available. Just like [Happy Life] Meltys Quest which was released\translated in similar way. Hope more such releases will follow in the future.

I wish Valve would one day change its bullshit policies regarding 18+ stuff and fully embraced Eroge market :rolleyes:

On the contrary I'm very hyped. At first I didn't like the idea of Netorase, or the multiple Netori guys, or the heroine seiyuu or that fucking ribbon. However after giving a little glimpse at the CG's I have a feeling that this game will be actually good. A lot of panoramic scenes (I only took a little glimpse and saw at least 4), and despite the look of the heroine (with that fucking ribbon) she looks extremely sexy in the sex scenes. I think that regardless of the story, at least the sex scenes will be HOT!

Too bad I can't play it right now :( I had a maratonic fapping session this afternoon, never expected the crack will be out so soon. Just when I finished I enter the forum and find out that the crack is out LOL. The irony:rolleyes: Now I'm fucking death, imposible to fap and since I'm goint to the beach for the weekend I won't be able to play it till sunday or monday. So I agree with Gnoomoos, use spoiler tags please :D (Right now I wish I could be like one of the Netori guys from the game and have unlimited stamina LOL).

I dunno why but, im not very hyped about new ANIM.teamMM game, i expect it to be decent, but i don't think its gonna be as good as Homestay, and i also wouldn't be surprised, if it disappoints like Latest Lilim or Lune Team Bitters titles. Also this DLC culture is now corrupting eroge market as well :(

I doubt it, with how much attention it gets and how easily it is for kids to get in they are already doing more than i ever hoped for xD, i mean it only takes some moralistic idiot who can't distinguishe fiction from reality to scream "rape game" and we are fucked........

Users who are viewing this thread

• y3e

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx