Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Been pretty bored with the past year of NTR VN releases, only played a very small hand full, mostly Atelier Sakura. I feel like my standards have gone up a lot though so maybe that has something to do with it. I don't feel like waisting my time on a VN with just one good scene.

All i seem to do now is keep up with manga. I still want that baseball CG from last year translated!

The upcoming interracial NTR by Atelier Sakura looks interesting, or at the very least the CG looks nice. They can be so hit or miss though.

I wish the new Mariko game didn't ditch "chief". Atelier games are already short enough, why start with a new guy when you could keep developing the old one? Especially when its a rather rare sequel.

I also really want to see a good love triangle get shattered, with both heroines ending up with another guy. Don't see many of those.
Well, her previous lover got ditched because she implied she got bored of him. And Mariko was the one wearing the pants be it affair or marriage relationships.

Lilim announced a new game from the Blue series

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1039861

Uh....while I agree nurses look sexy, the hospital setting I've never found so. There's also something unnerving about seeing a male doctor rape or seduce patients or nurses in my mind, maybe its due too many horror movies featuring crazy doctors giving lobotomies or the fact that disease is everywhere in hospitals. Super not sexy.

Although I do like the character design for the girl for this one even if is somewhat generic.

Lilim's last game Giiga was a shit ntr with high production value. Let's hope lilim darkness puts out a good ntr game this time. Am hyped.

It depends in how they spend their time until now, did they take so long becuase they were searchign for real inspiration? Thinking how not to screw up the premise? Maybe even playing their own games to see what they did well and wrong? For now i will just say this: hot nurse!!! (i blame Netorare Nurse series for that fetishe)

https://vndb.org/v24696 By Atelier Sakura is pretty much available now, got my hands on it, here's the summary and my thoughts.

That night, for some reason, friend suggests that they all have a group bath like they used to as kids and everyone is actually cool with it (the wife usually rejects at first but goes along with a little push). In the bath MC and friend talk then as the wife is about to enter with a towel covering her bits, friend intercepts and gropes her in a somewhat friendly manner. (dude acts like a child so its hard to really understand at what point he's making advances or just being an idiot)

That moment was pure gold, it really turned me on.
But one good scene can't erase fact that this is another "Typical Atelier Sakura Game".
I Wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.
Btw. Thanks for your summary.

That moment was pure gold, it really turned me on.
But one good scene can't erase fact that this is another "Typical Atelier Sakura Game".
I Wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.
Btw. Thanks for your summary.

Agree with you, this one is so boooorriiing. nothing special from this eroge. Even netori guy keep refusing having sex with protag's wife. And sex scenes rather bland. The only good thing from this game is NTR pregnancy sex scene, but that scene is too short compared to other ero scenes

Good to know that the Darkness sub-brand is still alive. A nurse setting gives opportunity for some good ntr situations, let's hope that they can make a good use it's potencial.
While i agree with that, i would have want a new game from Lilims main brand instead. The reason is simple: They also featuring ntr, but often have a more "unique" setting with stuff like magic, vampires or monsters. I really want to see more of that. Feels alot more fresh than your tipicial housewife/girlfriend rl setting which everyone else also does.

I hope they keep the netori voice acting. Thats one thing i really give them credit for.

While i agree with that, i would have want a new game from Lilims main brand instead. The reason is simple: They also featuring ntr, but often have a more "unique" setting with stuff like magic, vampires or monsters. I really want to see more of that. Feels alot more fresh than your tipicial housewife/girlfriend rl setting which everyone else also does.

I hope they keep the netori voice acting. Thats one thing i really give them credit for.

? the magic is unique to the main branch? i thought it wasn't, i mean i think there have been 1 or 2 games involving magicfrom drakness. Anyway i am happy there is no magic because last 2 games messed up from what i remember xD

Or at the very leasts didn't managae to atract my attention after release =S

Good short NTR manga
https://exhentai.org/s/7e4baae9b3/1368290-224
238.jpg

I think LiLiM's Twitter indicated that they're releasing two visual novels for 2019. One is White Blue which we're just getting information about but the other one might very well be the main brand. My reasoning is that it would be kinda weird if they released two Darkness titles in one year. Also, I'm gonna blindly speculate on the second title. Maybe it will be a sequel to the Tenmu/Maimu series. Why? There are only two videos posted on their Twitter's page and one of them is the opening for Tenmu. Don't take that seriously ahaha.
Sauce: https://twitter.com/LiLiM_NTR/status/1065438804788408320

I downloaded the game because the image and lingerie interest me but....what is the plot?

Attempt of translation of the getchu page:

"Five years after I married my wife Aya, I finally found out that I had a child, It was the peak of happiness.
I also bought a new house, and while I was busy with work, everything was sailing smoothly.

One day, I receive a video data from an acquaintance.

In the video, the unbelievable appearance of my wife who has been accompanying me for five years.
Is the actress with the mosaic really Aya and is the child in Aya really my child?

Can you forgive your wife's betrayal?"

This game is also part of a series, I only played the one that the daughter is stolen http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=796330 and it was ok. This new one might be better, because it is a wife and involves a secret from the past

Edit:

Also, the demo for the new atelier sakura game is out: http://www.at-sakura.net/ntr/brand/058/down.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Arm90

"Five years after I married my wife Aya, I finally found out that I had a child, It was the peak of happiness.
I also bought a new house, and while I was busy with work, everything was sailing smoothly.

In the video, the unbelievable appearance of my wife who has been accompanying me for five years.
Is the actress with the mosaic really Aya and is the child in Aya really my child?

This game is also part of a series, I only played the one that the daughter is stolen http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=796330 and it was ok. This new one might be better, because it is a wife and involves a secret from the past

From what you translated it could also be the husband trying to "prove" it isn't her or to see if its really her, that would be interesting.

/058/down.html[/url]
It sucks, that the game with the wife isnt anywhere to be found. It already would help me, seeing all the cgs atleast, because i sometimes have some money over for a little ntr game here and there, but dont want to buy something blindly. But the wife looks so hot!

Can you tell me a little more about the production value/content from your experience of the daughter game? Maybe i should try that one firt....
Thx.

edit: looks like the game is out now. Nice!

Last edited:
Suzuya's (Lloyd to Sasha, Aisuru Hito) new RPG ルビィとクロードの物語エトセトラ will be released later today (Saturday in Japan).

Interesting! Buried in a tweet they did last week, Atelier Sakura made a reply a few hours ago saying they are delivering two english titles and producing another.

https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/1096235644026683392

I wonder if it's a mistranslation, and they mean that two english titles (mariko + marina) have been produced and so only another is coming, or there really are 3 coming with 2 of them being imminent.

Suzuya's (Lloyd to Sasha, Aisuru Hito) new RPG ルビィとクロードの物語エトセトラ will be released later today (Saturday in Japan).

That's a good surprise, I did not know he was about to release a new one, I liked his previous works, so I am looking foward this release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん