Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Boy oh boy am i excited for Black Lilith's upcoming ntr title. Its set in the Taimanin-verse and she's short haired, man will i take some days off for this.
Hope Lilith goes all out in terms of degeneracy lol

You must be pretty desperate posting those here. I hope it's not because you guys are in the Red.

Or is simply free publicity? Or cattering to their freaking market? i mean is notlike they can advertice by tv xD

Edit: nothing to do with ntr, directly, but i just want to take a moment to marvel in hentai in general, where else do youfind something like the author of this https://exhentai.org/g/1135957/91c24e173a/ being the same as this https://exhentai.org/g/1363958/80a5719797/ xD, makes you wonder what could be in the head on all those vainilla author that haven't touched the dark side muahahahahahaha, or viceversa wich could be equally weird/disturbing lol xD

Last edited:
I can only talk about Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~, Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ and Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2
since they are the only ones I have played from Rascou:

I don't know what do you mean by "completely fall", if you mean they will make a double peace ahegao pose while behvaving like idiots, then nop, they don't do that. However they will fall in a most "realistic way" if you can call it that. Withouth spoilling much, you can say that hey will realize the superiority of the other guy cock and how good it feels, specially compared with their husbands, almost from the get go, from that point it will be an internal battle to not fall to the pleasure.

The nice thing about those games is that both heroines have a strong personallity and high pride, and at the same time they are really sweet if you know how to melt the ice barrier they put on. On the other hand the NTR guys are someone they hate from the start of the game. It's not like they begin to hate them because of the blackmail, they hate the guys because they thing they are the worst kind of person and would never dream into admiting that kind of guy, much less having sex or being in a relationship with them. So the player can't help but wonder, how in the world these guys are going to make the heroines fall, and that slow but steadilly process is what makes those games GREAT!

I recommend you play the first game Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~. It's short, since it's kind of an introduction to the second game. If you like it, then you are going to love Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~.

But Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ and Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ didn't have a voice in it. I don't know why.

He is going to add more, he is planing to add 2 more endings, one for bad grades and other for good grades, more events in the study plan, a final test event and voice acting.

I tried to help someone with this game before, see the quote below.

But Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ and Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ didn't have a voice in it. I don't know why.

Last edited by a moderator:

I did not understand what your quotes have to do with this, but the most recent version of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ is fully voiced, only the sequel is not voiced yet, because he is still working on the script. Dubbing a game is not cheap for a small doujin publisher, releasing the game ealier without voices is also a way to fund the voice actress.

I did not understand what your quotes have to do with this, but the most recent version of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ is fully voiced, only the sequel is not voiced yet, because he is still working on the script. Dubbing a game is not cheap for a small doujin publisher, releasing the game ealier without voices is also a way to fund the voice actress.

Oh I see, thanks for the info

Hi there, I've being kind of busy so I couldn't replay earlier.

エッチな体験談告白投稿男塾 has split into two groups: Jの覚醒 that wil focus on girlfriend NTR and Wの本能 that will focus on wife NTR. Both groups have already releaze their first works, that are remake from previous one.

第六花壇 is still alive and working in his new RPG. I was worried because he didn't update his pixiv in a lot of time, but last month he published the tentative standing pictures of the heroines from his new game in pixiv. I hope he will finish it soon. I'm looking forward to that game.

It's probably a matter of perspective like you said. I don't really think much of Yukari and Touta's relationship other than a struggle for Yukari to not succumb to lust and to protect her family.

The impression I get from Touta's behavior throughout the game is that he wants to show the world that he's a man. From the first game, he blackmails his only friend's mother and wants display and prove his manliness in a public blog. He thinks of Yukari as his woman/sexual property and brags about it as such on his Rassbook blog. That doesn't really change much in the first game and it's even worse in the second game since he doesn't even bother to blur Yukari's face now.
But yea, you're right in that he starts to be more compliant although you can make the case the reason Touta is more compliant is that he knows that sex is gonna come to him anyway after Yukari has done it with him so many times and that he also has the leverage (many more blackmail photos) to persuade her if needed.

I don't think Yukari thinks of Touta much either other than a kid she has to deal with because of the blackmail (especially after the night she got drunk). She complies with Touta's requests for sex since she realizes his requests can escalate if she doesn't refuse. So she's now trying to make the best out of a bad situation by making money and suppressing the blackmail. This obviously changes after the sleepover where Yukari starts to crave sex more/become more easily sexually frustrated thanks to Touta fucking the daylights out of her.
But overall, Yukari seems at least to me only concerned about Touta's progression since it's what earns her money but obviously she realizes that Touta can provide "other benefits" which is what makes her let loose later on.

My impression of the ends is pretty much that Touta won Yukari's heart over by simply blackmailing her and fucking her into submission. By the end, Yukari loves sex with Touta now and her real intentions in the past of doing it for her family's sake is more or less an excuse used now to justify having sex with Touta and betraying her family. I still think Kento gives the impression of a cuck since he's aware of the relationship and he does nothing to intervene (in fact, he even tries to get the two to have sex). Maybe I just associate Netorase with 'cuck' because to me their meanings overlap to a degree.
To me at the very least, their relationship is very one-sided in favor of Touta.

I replayed Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ in order to check what you are saying and to make sure what I was saying was not wrong. I still think that there is room for insterpretation, and the subtleties and "between the lines" messages are another reason why this game is great, but here is what I found:

First I want to say that I think that everything you say about how Yukari's falling to Touta's sexual prowess is spot on. In that regard I totally agree with you. The part in which I don't agree with you is that Yukari fell only because of the sex. I think that there are two degrees of falling for Yukari: body and heart. The "body" part is really obvious in the sex scenes and the monologues she has in the bathroom, however the "heart" part is not that obvious because it's just hinted in her interactions with Touta. I think she goes from hating him to not liking him to be upset to him to not hating him to just accept the way he is to worrying about him to liking him. I think this will be much more obvious in the Bonus sceneario if it's like the one in Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2, and I think it will be. I think Yukari finally falling/accepting Touta is a mix of both: The sex and her change of heart towards him because of their not sexual interactions together.

Next I will summarize what I found in the game. First I will summarize in game events as faithful as posible (those are not my opinions but the "words of god" - Rascou -), then I'll make my opinion in bold.

- Yukari is asked to tutor Touta. Touta itself ask her, and he insist that he will try hard. Yukari was expecting a blackamil, so she is taken aback by Touta's attitude. She thinks he has ulterior motives, but can't help to be dumbfounded by Touta's attitude. "No blackmail, and he seems seroius about studying".
At this point Yukari thinks Touta is just a crooked guy with an amazing cock. She is way of him and doesn't really trust him.

- Kento says to Yukari that Touta was studying at lunch hour. Yukari is impressed once again, like she can't believe the Touta she knows will study seriouslly. But she thinks it's something that will last only a day or two, and he will be back to his original self soon. "That Touta? It can't be".
Here her impression on Touta begins to change even so sligthly, as she begins consider the posibility that he can actually make an effort if he tries.

- The first time Yukari tests Touta she realize that the situation is worst of what she originally thought. Touta gets a zero, so she realize she will have to start from scratch. Yukari questions if Touta has being seriouslly studying but Touta claims that even thought he tried hard, the knowledge just scaped from his head. Remembering his son's words, Yukari considers the posibility that Touta is the kind of student that forgets easilly, so she decides to test him again. Touta asks for a reward if he pass and Yukari gives him an impossible goal (15 out of 20). Even though Touta has 5 minutes to memorize the characters, after just 1 minute he claims that he is ready, and urges Yukari to give him the test before he forgets. Yukari thinks that's imposible and gives him the test expecting that he will burn and crash again. Touta gets 14, just one point short from the goal. Saying that Yukari gets amazed by Touta memorization ability is an understatement, as she thinks what Touta did with just 1 minute of memorization was almost imposible, specially considering his first test (with 0 score). "Imposible, amazing memorization skills".
This is the first time in which Yukari's perception of Touta changes outside of the sex. To this point she thought Touta was just a perverted and lazy kid pampered by his parents and with no redeming qualities whatsoever (exept his cock). Now she is forced to rethink her perception of him after watching the amazing feat he was able to pull off. She is the first one to realize Touta's potential.

- From here on Yukari will make the tests in a way that Touta will definetly not pass, but not that hard that it will get suspicious. Depending on the player choices Touta will either pass the tests or fail just by a little bit. No matter what the outcome Yukari will get amazed once again, specially if Touta pass the tests, because she is making them specially for him to fail by a 3-4 point margin (she thinks once that she was expecting him to fail with a 7-8 out of 20). So once again Yukari is impressed by Touta's learning ability. This only happens at the begining, since by the end Yukai will make the tests easier and Touta will pass or fail depending on the players choices. "Did I understimated him?"
This is the continuation of the last point. A pattern in which Yukari didn't expect very little or nothing at all from Touta, but Touta surpass her expectations over and over again.

- Touta ask Yukari for a kiss if he pass the schoo test at middle July. She says to him that she doesn't mind if it's just a kiss in the cheek and Touta accepts. Kento tells Yukari how Touta is trying hard studying (player's choice) and Yukari gets amazed that Touta will go that far just for a kiss in the cheek. Later on we have the scene with drunk Yukari. When Touta ask his result Yukari tells him that he failled, however she remembers Kentou's words and decides to give him the reward kiss anyway. Here she says that she loves kids that make an effort. She is drunk, but what she said is true, since the reason she bacame Tutor in the first place, was because of that (liking kids that make an effort). "I love kids that make an effort."
At this point along with other minor things in their interactions, we have a Yukari begining to accept the fact that that Touta always manage to surprise her by doing the unexpected. This kind of interaction is typical in rom-com (more of that later).

- I already wrote about the flee market scene in my last post, but there is a couple of things to add. Here Yukari thinks that is not really Touta's falt being crooked, but is a consecuence of the enveroiment he was raised in. Also she feels a little bit happy when Touta stood up for her (in his childish way).
At this point is clear that Yukari doesn't really hates Touta anymore, she even hints to worry about him a little bit. If you imagine this situation in the first game it would be imposible that Yukari worry about Touta, even less to invite him to the flee market to cheer him up. However at this point she doesn't see Touta as a problem kid with no hope. At this point she has realize Touta's potential and he has proved to her that he can make an effort when he gets the right motivation (even thought is a perverted one). She has also learn that in other circunstances, maybe Touta won't be the crooked guy he is, and his familly has a lot of fault for it, so it's not that fair to put all the blame on Touta. Also Yukari putting herself on Touta's side when they are badmouthed is a big thing. If you imagine this situation in the first game Yukari will probably think something like "Well, with a kid like this, there is no help for what people think", but instead now she is more like "let them talk, they just talk because they can, don't mind them". Finally, Yukari would never would feel happy for Touta standing up for her in the first game, but now she is a little happy about it.

- When Touta manage to finish all the summer homework in one week, Yukari gets really amazed by his hard effort, that she saw along the whole week. She is fully aware of Touta's ulterior motives (having sex with Yukari), however despite that she trully thinks what Touta did was amazing and has its own merit. "He really did it!".
More of the same: Touta surpassing Yukari's expectations and proving that he can really make an effort (even though for a perverted reward).

- There are two instance in which Yukari felt flattered by Touta trying hard every week just to have sex with her. One in the kitchen and once in her bedroom (I think). "........."
At this point Yukari feels something similar to being courted by Touta. I mean, a guy making an effort to have sex with her. At this point Yukari is begining to like Touta, since it's imposible for her to feel flatered to being courted by a guy she doesn't like, specially being as proud as she is.

- In the first part of the bonbon whisky event Yukari thinks that Touta's naivity and simple minded behavior is cute, and goes along with it. "If he always behave like that"
At this point Yukari understad Touta really well, even tought he always manage to surprise her with something unexpected. I can't help but feel that they have some kind of bond at this point. They have a great chemistry together, not only on the sex department, but also in their interactions. Those interactions are really fun to watch and sometimes they are kind of cute.

- In the bad grades route Yukari notice that Touta has become really focused into making her feel good. She compares him with the Touta from before in which he didn't care about Yukari's situation at all and selfishly thought only in his own gratification. She thinks Touta has matured.
In this route Rascou wants to make sure that the player realize that Touta has change a little bit for the better, and that is thanks to Yukari. Yukari has changed him.

- In two endings (2 and 4) Touta is no longer a problem child. There are no longer complaints from him by the neighbors. In the (2) ending Touta's grades have also improve a lot. In the (4) ending, Touta is still trying hard even though he is with another teacher, he has associated making an effort with having sex with Yukari. Yukari thinks that turoring Touta was worth it if it made him change for the better. "Good kid, try your best."
The same. Touta has changed thanks to Yukari.

- In all this process Yukari's attitude towards Touta changes a lot.
This is best to compare by playing the first part of the first game, and then playing the last part of the second game. You will notice that Yukari shows parts of her (personallity) that she would never ever think of showing him before. Her attitude, her behavior, her gestures, her way of talking; all of that changes in the course of the game. In the end Yukari opens up to Touta.

There is more, but the last time I played I decided to make Touta always rest to unlock some scenes and pictures, so I missed all the extra-tutoring scenes. When you schedule an extra tutoring (not the ones from monday or friday), you sometimes can watch a little conversation/interaction between Yukari and Touta. Considering that Rascou is a perfectionist (it's amazing the detail he has putted in the decision branching and how he is really careful in changing even just 2 or 3 lines of text because of a scene/decision played/made before), I don't think those little conversation scenes are there for nothing. If there is one think I have noticed about this game is that almost everything is there for a reason. I didn't feel text/scenes are there just to make the player feel that the game is longer (which is something some developers do to "justify" the price of the game). As a result the game is really enjoyable, not only for the sex scenes, but the whole story is really fun to read. And the best part are Yukari X Touta interactions (I found myself chuclking/smilling/laughing at their interactions at varous occasions). I think they make a great combo together.

I can't help but think that Rascou is fan of rom-com given all the tropes from that genre that are hidden into this game. It's like Rascou thought of this game like this: Imagine the typical 17 years old bad-guy-with-great-potential-but-lazy-that-however-can-make-an-affort-when-he-has-to and the typical 17 years old tsundere-but-the-good-one-(not-the-obnoxious-one)-the-adorable-type-that-is-the-only-one-that-can-tame-the-guy. Both of them in a rom-com setting in high-school. Now take that couple and make the female 10 years older or so, and the guy 10 years younger or so. Imagine what their lifes would be (the female married with a kid and the male in his spoilled childhood). Now put them together with a NTR setting to see what happens between them. And thanks to the superb storytelling skills from Rascou, what we get is a masterpiece.

Also if we consider Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2 and compare it with this game, it's obvious that both have strong rom-com elements into them. I think that this will become more clear in the bonus scenario once it gets implemented, but the whole interaction between Yukari and Touta is typical rom-com, it's only that is not that obvious because of the NTR setting and the age difference between them. Girl has its world sorted out, then she meets a boy that manages to make her world upsidedown. She hates him at first, but then the boy manage to surprise her and supass her expectations. She begins to think better of the boy just for him to dissapoint her again. And so on and so forth, meanwhile the boy always manages to get her out of her comfort zone by doing something totally unexpected everytime they meet, while sweeping her off her feet in the process. Typical rom-com setting.

To summarize: I think Yukari doesn't fall only for blackmail and sex. I think it's a sum of everything that makes her fall (including her non sexual interactions with Touta). And I bet that in the Bonus scenario we will see Yukari with a mix of maternal/lover feelings toward Touta (this considering what happened in the Bonus scenario of Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2 and how similar both games are in terms of heroines, villains and scenario).

Both games are fully voiced as of now. The voiced version of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ was updated on december last year, and the 4th ending/route was implemented lasth month (fully voiced too). Also a "good grades route" is planned to be the next update for this game.

Rascou has also confirmed that he will make a Bonus scenario for both games. In the case of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ the Bonus scenario will follow the 2th ending and it will be a "what if" route, since the 6th ending is the canon that leads to the second game.

Last edited:
Hi there, I've being kind of busy so I couldn't replay earlier.

エッチな体験談告白投稿男塾 has split into two groups: Jの覚醒 that wil focus on girlfriend NTR and Wの本能 that will focus on wife NTR. Both groups have already releaze their first works, that are remake from previous one.

第六花壇 is still alive and working in his new RPG. I was worried because he didn't update his pixiv in a lot of time, but last month he published the tentative standing pictures of the heroines from his new game in pixiv. I hope he will finish it soon. I'm looking forward to that game.

I replayed Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ in order to check what you are saying and to make sure what I was saying was not wrong. I still think that there is room for insterpretation, and the subtleties and "between the lines" messages are another reason why this game is great, but here is what I found:

First I want to say that I think that everything you say about how Yukari's falling to Touta's sexual prowess is spot on. In that regard I totally agree with you. The part in which I don't agree with you is that Yukari fell only because of the sex. I think that there are two degrees of falling for Yukari: body and heart. The "body" part is really obvious in the sex scenes and the monologues she has in the bathroom, however the "heart" part is not that obvious because it's just hinted in her interactions with Touta. I think she goes from hating him to not liking him to be upset to him to not hating him to just accept the way he is to worrying about him to liking him. I think this will be much more obvious in the Bonus sceneario if it's like the one in Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2, and I think it will be. I think Yukari finally falling/accepting Touta is a mix of both: The sex and her change of heart towards him because of their not sexual interactions together.

Next I will summarize what I found in the game. First I will summarize in game events as faithful as posible (those are not my opinions but the "words of god" - Rascou -), then I'll make my opinion in bold.

- Yukari is asked to tutor Touta. Touta itself ask her, and he insist that he will try hard. Yukari was expecting a blackamil, so she is taken aback by Touta's attitude. She thinks he has ulterior motives, but can't help to be dumbfounded by Touta's attitude. "No blackmail, and he seems seroius about studying".
At this point Yukari thinks Touta is just a crooked guy with an amazing cock. She is way of him and doesn't really trust him.

- Kento says to Yukari that Touta was studying at lunch hour. Yukari is impressed once again, like she can't believe the Touta she knows will study seriouslly. But she thinks it's something that will last only a day or two, and he will be back to his original self soon. "That Touta? It can't be".
Here her impression on Touta begins to change even so sligthly, as she begins consider the posibility that he can actually make an effort if he tries.

- The first time Yukari tests Touta she realize that the situation is worst of what she originally thought. Touta gets a zero, so she realize she will have to start from scratch. Yukari questions if Touta has being seriouslly studying but Touta claims that even thought he tried hard, the knowledge just scaped from his head. Remembering his son's words, Yukari considers the posibility that Touta is the kind of student that forgets easilly, so she decides to test him again. Touta asks for a reward if he pass and Yukari gives him an impossible goal (15 out of 20). Even though Touta has 5 minutes to memorize the characters, after just 1 minute he claims that he is ready, and urges Yukari to give him the test before he forgets. Yukari thinks that's imposible and gives him the test expecting that he will burn and crash again. Touta gets 14, just one point short from the goal. Saying that Yukari gets amazed by Touta memorization ability is an understatement, as she thinks what Touta did with just 1 minute of memorization was almost imposible, specially considering his first test (with 0 score). "Imposible, amazing memorization skills".
This is the first time in which Yukari's perception of Touta changes outside of the sex. To this point she thought Touta was just a perverted and lazy kid pampered by his parents and with no redeming qualities whatsoever (exept his cock). Now she is forced to rethink her perception of him after watching the amazing feat he was able to pull off. She is the first one to realize Touta's potential.

- From here on Yukari will make the tests in a way that Touta will definetly not pass, but not that hard that it will get suspicious. Depending on the player choices Touta will either pass the tests or fail just by a little bit. No matter what the outcome Yukari will get amazed once again, specially if Touta pass the tests, because she is making them specially for him to fail by a 3-4 point margin (she thinks once that she was expecting him to fail with a 7-8 out of 20). So once again Yukari is impressed by Touta's learning ability. This only happens at the begining, since by the end Yukai will make the tests easier and Touta will pass or fail depending on the players choices. "Did I understimated him?"
This is the continuation of the last point. A pattern in which Yukari didn't expect very little or nothing at all from Touta, but Touta surpass her expectations over and over again.

- Touta ask Yukari for a kiss if he pass the schoo test at middle July. She says to him that she doesn't mind if it's just a kiss in the cheek and Touta accepts. Kento tells Yukari how Touta is trying hard studying (player's choice) and Yukari gets amazed that Touta will go that far just for a kiss in the cheek. Later on we have the scene with drunk Yukari. When Touta ask his result Yukari tells him that he failled, however she remembers Kentou's words and decides to give him the reward kiss anyway. Here she says that she loves kids that make an effort. She is drunk, but what she said is true, since the reason she bacame Tutor in the first place, was because of that (liking kids that make an effort). "I love kids that make an effort."
At this point along with other minor things in their interactions, we have a Yukari begining to accept the fact that that Touta always manage to surprise her by doing the unexpected. This kind of interaction is typical in rom-com (more of that later).

- I already wrote about the flee market scene in my last post, but there is a couple of things to add. Here Yukari thinks that is not really Touta's falt being crooked, but is a consecuence of the enveroiment he was raised in. Also she feels a little bit happy when Touta stood up for her (in his childish way).
At this point is clear that Yukari doesn't really hates Touta anymore, she even hints to worry about him a little bit. If you imagine this situation in the first game it would be imposible that Yukari worry about Touta, even less to invite him to the flee market to cheer him up. However at this point she doesn't see Touta as a problem kid with no hope. At this point she has realize Touta's potential and he has proved to her that he can make an effort when he gets the right motivation (even thought is a perverted one). She has also learn that in other circunstances, maybe Touta won't be the crooked guy he is, and his familly has a lot of fault for it, so it's not that fair to put all the blame on Touta. Also Yukari putting herself on Touta's side when they are badmouthed is a big thing. If you imagine this situation in the first game Yukari will probably think something like "Well, with a kid like this, there is no help for what people think", but instead now she is more like "let them talk, they just talk because they can, don't mind them". Finally, Yukari would never would feel happy for Touta standing up for her in the first game, but now she is a little happy about it.

- When Touta manage to finish all the summer homework in one week, Yukari gets really amazed by his hard effort, that she saw along the whole week. She is fully aware of Touta's ulterior motives (having sex with Yukari), however despite that she trully thinks what Touta did was amazing and has its own merit. "He really did it!".
More of the same: Touta surpassing Yukari's expectations and proving that he can really make an effort (even though for a perverted reward).

- There are two instance in which Yukari felt flattered by Touta trying hard every week just to have sex with her. One in the kitchen and once in her bedroom (I think). "........."
At this point Yukari feels something similar to being courted by Touta. I mean, a guy making an effort to have sex with her. At this point Yukari is begining to like Touta, since it's imposible for her to feel flatered to being courted by a guy she doesn't like, specially being as proud as she is.

- In the first part of the bonbon whisky event Yukari thinks that Touta's naivity and simple minded behavior is cute, and goes along with it. "If he always behave like that"
At this point Yukari understad Touta really well, even tought he always manage to surprise her with something unexpected. I can't help but feel that they have some kind of bond at this point. They have a great chemistry together, not only on the sex department, but also in their interactions. Those interactions are really fun to watch and sometimes they are kind of cute.

- In the bad grades route Yukari notice that Touta has become really focused into making her feel good. She compares him with the Touta from before in which he didn't care about Yukari's situation at all and selfishly thought only in his own gratification. She thinks Touta has matured.
In this route Rascou wants to make sure that the player realize that Touta has change a little bit for the better, and that is thanks to Yukari. Yukari has changed him.

- In two endings (2 and 4) Touta is no longer a problem child. There are no longer complaints from him by the neighbors. In the (2) ending Touta's grades have also improve a lot. In the (4) ending, Touta is still trying hard even though he is with another teacher, he has associated making an effort with having sex with Yukari. Yukari thinks that turoring Touta was worth it if it made him change for the better. "Good kid, try your best."
The same. Touta has changed thanks to Yukari.

- In all this process Yukari's attitude towards Touta changes a lot.
This is best to compare by playing the first part of the first game, and then playing the last part of the second game. You will notice that Yukari shows parts of her (personallity) that she would never ever think of showing him before. Her attitude, her behavior, her gestures, her way of talking; all of that changes in the course of the game. In the end Yukari opens up to Touta.

There is more, but the last time I played I decided to make Touta always rest to unlock some scenes and pictures, so I missed all the extra-tutoring scenes. When you schedule an extra tutoring (not the ones from monday or friday), you sometimes can watch a little conversation/interaction between Yukari and Touta. Considering that Rascou is a perfectionist (it's amazing the detail he has putted in the decision branching and how he is really careful in changing even just 2 or 3 lines of text because of a scene/decision played/made before), I don't think those little conversation scenes are there for nothing. If there is one think I have noticed about this game is that almost everything is there for a reason. I didn't feel text/scenes are there just to make the player feel that the game is longer (which is something some developers do to "justify" the price of the game). As a result the game is really enjoyable, not only for the sex scenes, but the whole story is really fun to read. And the best part are Yukari X Touta interactions (I found myself chuclking/smilling/laughing at their interactions at varous occasions). I think they make a great combo together.

I can't help but think that Rascou is fan of rom-com given all the tropes from that genre that are hidden into this game. It's like Rascou thought of this game like this: Imagine the typical 17 years old bad-guy-with-great-potential-but-lazy-that-however-can-make-an-affort-when-he-has-to and the typical 17 years old tsundere-but-the-good-one-(not-the-obnoxious-one)-the-adorable-type-that-is-the-only-one-that-can-tame-the-guy. Both of them in a rom-com setting in high-school. Now take that couple and make the female 10 years older or so, and the guy 10 years younger or so. Imagine what their lifes would be (the female married with a kid and the male in his spoilled childhood). Now put them together with a NTR setting to see what happens between them. And thanks to the superb storytelling skills from Rascou, what we get is a masterpiece.

Also if we consider Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2 and compare it with this game, it's obvious that both have strong rom-com elements into them. I think that this will become more clear in the bonus scenario once it gets implemented, but the whole interaction between Yukari and Touta is typical rom-com, it's only that is not that obvious because of the NTR setting and the age difference between them. Girl has its world sorted out, then she meets a boy that manages to make her world upsidedown. She hates him at first, but then the boy manage to surprise her and supass her expectations. She begins to think better of the boy just for him to dissapoint her again. And so on and so forth, meanwhile the boy always manages to get her out of her comfort zone by doing something totally unexpected everytime they meet, while sweeping her off her feet in the process. Typical rom-com setting.

To summarize: I think Yukari doesn't fall only for blackmail and sex. I think it's a sum of everything that makes her fall (including her non sexual interactions with Touta). And I bet that in the Bonus scenario we will see Yukari with a mix of maternal/lover feelings toward Touta (this considering what happened in the Bonus scenario of Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2 and how similar both games are in terms of heroines, villains and scenario).

Both games are fully voiced as of now. The voiced version of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ was updated on december last year, and the 4th ending/route was implemented lasth month (fully voiced too). Also a "good grades route" is planned to be the next update for this game.

Rascou has also confirmed that he will make a Bonus scenario for both games. In the case of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ the Bonus scenario will follow the 2th ending and it will be a "what if" route, since the 6th ending is the canon that leads to the second game.

Yeah, it fully voiced if you buy legally on the official website. But you must be know why I am here in the first place, don't cha :whistle:

Soooo, tomorrow is valentines.........i can't be the only one that suddenly has an urge for hardcore netorare am i?

Yeah, it fully voiced if you buy legally on the official website. But you must be know why I am here in the first place, don't cha :whistle:

Nope I don't. There are quite a few people here that buy stuff and support the artists they like. We are mostly here to discuss NTR works, give advice, make recommendations, find out about the latest news and share our stuff from time to time. If you are asking if the shared version of the game is voiced, then you have to be specific, or most people will assume that you are referring to the last version of the game. I don't mean to sound rude, but your comment sounded rude to me.

Having say that, I hope you didn't join the thread just to ask for a game (even though if you did I would understand you, that game is great!). I hope to see you around participating in this thread from now on. Welcome to the NTR thread.

Nope I don't. There are quite a few people here that buy stuff and support the artists they like. We are mostly here to discuss NTR works, give advice, make recommendations, find out about the latest news and share our stuff from time to time. If you are asking if the shared version of the game is voiced, then you have to be specific, or most people will assume that you are referring to the last version of the game. I don't mean to sound rude, but your comment sounded rude to me.

Having say that, I hope you didn't join the thread just to ask for a game (even though if you did I would understand you, that game is great!). I hope to see you around participating in this thread from now on. Welcome to the NTR thread.

Wow, Im sorry if my comment offended you, I didn't mean that. It just for comedy purposes, that's my write style, I always wrote like that with some sarcastic joke because I hate tension and barrier between commenter. I really don't know if you're a serious person, if you don't laugh and get offended instead, well Im really sorry again.

Beside, yes, I join this thread for game I want because I'm not naive person. But not only that, I love sharing stuff I like with everyone who like it either. If somebody ask for some stuff and I have it, I will share it right of the bat. It really not about money, it just my country really complicated when you want to buy this stuff, so it really hard time for me. I hope you understand and really sorry for offended you earlier. :wasclose:

Wow, Im sorry if my comment offended you, I didn't mean that. It just for comedy purposes, that's my write style, I always wrote like that with some sarcastic joke because I hate tension and barrier between commenter. I really don't know if you're a serious person, if you don't laugh and get offended instead, well Im really sorry again.

Beside, yes, I join this thread for game I want because I'm not naive person. But not only that, I love sharing stuff I like with everyone who like it either. If somebody ask for some stuff and I have it, I will share it right of the bat. It really not about money, it just my country really complicated when you want to buy this stuff, so it really hard time for me. I hope you understand and really sorry for offended you earlier. :wasclose:

Don't worry, you didn't offend me, your comment was a little bit rude, that's all. I understand that getting stuff is complicated, I try to support the artists I like, but I can't afford to buy everything I like, so I have to be picky in which stuff I buy and whom artists I support.

If you joined the thread for the game is fine, but I hope you stay, participate and have fun ;)

Don't worry, you didn't offend me, your comment was a little bit rude, that's all. I understand that getting stuff is complicated, I try to support the artists I like, but I can't afford to buy everything I like, so I have to be picky in which stuff I buy and whom artists I support.

If you joined the thread for the game is fine, but I hope you stay, participate and have fun ;)

Well sorry for being rude then, it's not what I mean. :wasclose:

Hi fellow NTR lovers! Would anyone happen to have bought a legitimate copy of [GyakuryuSoft]Nenotori If so would you be nice enough to share the latest version 2017年07月22日 from Dlsite?

The only version I could find floating around the net was Ver.2016-09-19 but having checked the Dlsite page, version 2017年07月22日 updated the story. So i'd really prefer to play that version instead.
I've played their previous work: "Yobai Game" where it was all about sneaking visits to sleeping women. It was very good and I found out they have other works shuch as The Princess and the Guard.

I'd buy it myself but don't have money to spare to buy the latest version at the moment...Sorry for being selfish.

Last edited:
amazoness , literally only have 2 product to his name but both of them are godly

Yeah, but they have 3 works, lets not dismiss the third 1 just becaus eit isn't ntr, that is what vainilla fags do to us!! Plus it might be vainillabut that 1 was good too.....mmm tanned girl....mmmm athletic body......oh and the guy looks like the stereotype of a rapist coach so if extra funny when his character is revealed xD

New jinsei's blog about the tennis game.

He basically said that there is a full vanilla route with no ntr.
And it's planned to have 2 vanilla endings and 2 ntr endings.

Trying to please everyone again.... if you want to do a vanilla game just do it, but don't ruin a ntr game adding vanilla shit.

And the red haired game will be the same too :(

Trying to please everyone again.... if you want to do a vanilla game just do it, but don't ruin a ntr game adding vanilla shit.

Lets see, it could be something good like "first time you think is vainilla then muahahahahaha" kind of like the ending from honto no kimochi, anyway have faith!! If anyone can pull it is him!!! Maybe this is why it took so long, he knew it would be hard to do so he didn't rush it.......i am mor einterested in dates xD

Holy shit, I trust Jinsei, but 4 endings is usually the sign of a bad/short/rushed story for an indie dev.
I really hope I'm wrong here, since he's one of the few devs actually doing proper mystery...

Holy shit, I trust Jinsei, but 4 endings is usually the sign of a bad/short/rushed story for an indie dev.
I really hope I'm wrong here, since he's one of the few devs actually doing proper mystery...
I have the feeling some of you are mistaking "endings" with "routes". You could just make a choice near the end of the game and you would already have 2 different endings. Put a short vanilla route and you have another one. So please, calm down guys. There is nothing to worry about. Most of this game was already done years ago. Even if he have rewritten alot, the scenes and stuff are already done so its not like he can just make a vanilla game out of it. It will have plenty of ntr and even confirmed bad endings, heck all the cgs he have released so far, are with the netori guy (and he has shown alot of them already). Jinsei has created awesome games so far. I cant understand where the fear is coming from?! I trust him blindly.

Atelier Sakura game for April, it says "share" , so probably netorase again....

https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/1096235644026683392

You beat me to it.
Title is 共有妻、美乃利 ~隣の部屋で抱かれている愛する妻 which roughly translates to 'Shared wife, Mino Risa ~ A beloved wife who is holding in the next room' with Google Translate so yeah, it seems like netorase. Game's due April 26 so it ain't far off.
I just hope the ntr is good. Netorase is possibly my favorite take on netorare but Atelier Sakura has really been making it bland lately, though they still have a few recent ones that are good. Time to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

• NTSA

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.