Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

In the replies that account states "according to the information I have about the game it's going to be netorare". But I wouldnt trust that 100% b/c AS tends to make the lines very blurry

Well, we'll see, but the word "share" implies that the husband knows everything since the beginning, so, if the husband knows:

1- Husband suffers all the game -> netorare.
2- Husband starts enjoying -> netorare that ends up as netorase.

I bet for the second option, and even more when the March game, despite being netori, already has a cg on the web where the husband is watching.

I have the feeling some of you are mistaking "endings" with "routes". You could just make a choice near the end of the game and you would already have 2 different endings. Put a short vanilla route and you have another one. So please, calm down guys. There is nothing to worry about. Most of this game was already done years ago. Even if he have rewritten alot, the scenes and stuff are already done so its not like he can just make a vanilla game out of it. It will have plenty of ntr and even confirmed bad endings, heck all the cgs he have released so far, are with the netori guy (and he has shown alot of them already). Jinsei has created awesome games so far. I cant understand where the fear is coming from?! I trust him blindly.
A proper ending needs a proper route, but you're right we'll see!

Holy shit, I trust Jinsei, but 4 endings is usually the sign of a bad/short/rushed story for an indie dev.
I really hope I'm wrong here, since he's one of the few devs actually doing proper mystery...

It could be 2 endings but from 2 perspectives, or chapters or something (ok alright i admit i am just putting too much faith in him but i feel he has gained it).

Or maybe is like i said before and is like honto no kimochi where first you think is happy and then muahahahahaha

It could be 2 endings but from 2 perspectives, or chapters or something (ok alright i admit i am just putting too much faith in him but i feel he has gained it).

Or maybe is like i said before and is like honto no kimochi where first you think is happy and then muahahahahaha

Is it a "false happy ending"? Since Honto no Kimochi have being mentioned a lot in this thread, I have thought a few times that I should play it and see what the fuss is about, but the art just doesn't call my attention at all. Could you give me a brief summary/review about it without spoilling too much? Maybe your comments convince me to finally play it. I know I'm being picky, but it's really hard for me to get excited with an art style that I don't like (I don't like the "cute" art syle in hentai, it just doesn't excite me. I'm fine with it in normal anime though. In hentai I go for the sexy art style).

Is it a "false happy ending"? Since Honto no Kimochi have being mentioned a lot in this thread, I have thought a few times that I should play it and see what the fuss is about, but the art just doesn't call my attention at all.

You should really just play it without spoiling yourself. The game has a lot of build-up. I like the art myself.. It works well for what it does. I mainly like Jinsei games because they have a route where you can entire play from the male role- entirely the female role- or both together and in each it adds some content. I don't like games where you are forced to see through the eyes of the guy until he's out of view then it's just hscenes with others- takes away from any mystery that makes NTR what it is. Jinsei is good at what they do and they shouldn't change.

Reactions: straight.shota
Is it a "false happy ending"? Since Honto no Kimochi have being mentioned a lot in this thread, I have thought a few times that I should play it and see what the fuss is about, but the art just doesn't call my attention at all. Could you give me a brief summary/review about it without spoilling too much? Maybe your comments convince me to finally play it. I know I'm being picky, but it's really hard for me to get excited with an art style that I don't like (I don't like the "cute" art syle in hentai, it just doesn't excite me. I'm fine with it in normal anime though. In hentai I go for the sexy art style).

At first I didn't want to play it either because the heroine is too loli for me, but people kept saying that she has a strong personality and I love that, so finally I decided to play it, and thank goodness I did.

Does anyone remember CUCKOLD RPG: Childhood Friend Cucked - Tiria is an Obedient Sex Slave from circle Agunosutosu? It's an NTRPG clone that was released back in November. I played (and finished) it but the details are fuzzy... I guess it was pretty forgettable. I do, however, remember thinking to myself that it was a decent rookie effort and that I would be looking forward to their 2nd game.

Lo and behold, it's now 3 months later and they've already released the trial version of "D.P", their upcoming game. It can be downloaded from Dlsite. I played it for 20 minutes and here's what I can tell you:
- RPG Maker VX Ace game
- hookable text
- male POV
- elder sister NTR (don't know if blood-related)
- maybe girlfriend NTR

Edit: I just want to add that so far, I have NOT encountered any H-scenes, NTR or otherwise. I've been talking and exploring the entire time.

Code:
Trial link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ246142.html

Last edited:
Is there anyone can help me with this missing scene...
Game: Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou
https://vndb.org/v13556

View attachment 21321

I finish all 3 ending but still can't open the extra route

View attachment 21322

I already play all 3 ending again and again and still can't find the missing scene. Maybe if I can find that missing scene, I can play the extra route.

or maybe if anyone have complete save data for this game or at least can share the walkthrough it would be helpful. thanks :alonescared:

Are there any eroge where it's revealed the heroine really doesn't care about you, is a bitch, or is malicious towards you? In a way where she had those feelings from the start or it only took a little bit for them to appear. This happens a lot in games where hypnosis or tons of training are involved, but it'd be interesting to see where it truly is just her true nature and you were mistaken.

Is there anyone can help me with this missing scene...
Game: Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou
https://vndb.org/v13556

View attachment 21321

I finish all 3 ending but still can't open the extra route

View attachment 21322

I already play all 3 ending again and again and still can't find the missing scene. Maybe if I can find that missing scene, I can play the extra route.

or maybe if anyone have complete save data for this game or at least can share the walkthrough it would be helpful. thanks :alonescared:

The attachments don't work well here. You have to upload the image somewhere else and then embeded here or share the link to it. Otherwise we can't see anything.

HERE is a link to Rascou's website. At the end of that page there is a little walkthrough in japanese (you can translate it using Translation Agregator). Maybe that will help you find out what you are missing. I think the notation used is PAGE#-SCENE#, so if it's the first scene from the first page would be 1-1, the first from the second page 2-1... and so on. The last part has informatoin on the Bonus scenario. Since there are spoillers the text is white colored, so you should highlight it in order to see it.

Are there any eroge where it's revealed the heroine really doesn't care about you, is a bitch, or is malicious towards you? In a way where she had those feelings from the start or it only took a little bit for them to appear. This happens a lot in games where hypnosis or tons of training are involved, but it'd be interesting to see where it truly is just her true nature and you were mistaken.

... and it hits you like a hammer.

Actually I'm also looking for games like that. If you or anyone else have recomendations please share them with us.

You should really just play it without spoiling yourself. The game has a lot of build-up. I like the art myself.. It works well for what it does. I mainly like Jinsei games because they have a route where you can entire play from the male role- entirely the female role- or both together and in each it adds some content. I don't like games where you are forced to see through the eyes of the guy until he's out of view then it's just hscenes with others- takes away from any mystery that makes NTR what it is. Jinsei is good at what they do and they shouldn't change.

At first I didn't want to play it either because the heroine is too loli for me, but people kept saying that she has a strong personality and I love that, so finally I decided to play it, and thank goodness I did.

Thanks for your replies.

Yeah, the loli looking female really put me down. Mmmm... Also the Netori guy seems too much of an asshole for my liking, but pictures could be deceiving. I don't know. Is it too long?

The attachments don't work well here. You have to upload the image somewhere else and then embeded here or share the link to it. Otherwise we can't see anything.

HERE is a link to Rascou's website. At the end of that page there is a little walkthrough in japanese (you can translate it using Translation Agregator). Maybe that will help you find out what you are missing. I think the notation used is PAGE#-SCENE#, so if it's the first scene from the first page would be 1-1, the first from the second page 2-1... and so on. The last part has informatoin on the Bonus scenario. Since there are spoillers the text is white colored, so you should highlight it in order to see it.

Ahh I see, thanks for the information.

Err i suppose Bitter Exclusion (was translated by mangagamer) counts for the from the begining or all along part xD

As for needing little probing, mmmm not sure honestly i bet there are a lot but most of the fast ones are the "totally mindbroken without any personality after dick" kind of thing xD, if you don't mind lenght then Triangle blue, Netorare Nurse 1 and 3, mmmmm i just know there are more....

PD: i don't mind how long it takes so reccomend me ones that you see the girl pulling a 180 degrees turn like that xD

PDD: just remembered another https://vndb.org/v12078 this 1 may be what youare asking for in terms of time playing, but storywise it happens in the span of various days.

Yeah, the loli looking female really put me down. Mmmm... Also the Netori guy seems too much of an asshole for my liking, but pictures could be deceiving. I don't know. Is it too long?
The girl is way more short teen/young adult than loli, really! I personally love the art style, cute without being moe blob (fits with her personality too).
She has a strong personality, a pleasure to follow if you like corruption.
The netori dude isn't a bully with mc per se, more like a casanova.
Also, yeah it's moderately long, but the build up is worth it.
It's by far the best Jinsei game IMO, netorare type B with mystery goodness and corruption, but to each his own I guess.

Been pretty bored with the past year of NTR VN releases, only played a very small hand full, mostly Atelier Sakura. I feel like my standards have gone up a lot though so maybe that has something to do with it. I don't feel like waisting my time on a VN with just one good scene.

All i seem to do now is keep up with manga. I still want that baseball CG from last year translated!

The upcoming interracial NTR by Atelier Sakura looks interesting, or at the very least the CG looks nice. They can be so hit or miss though.

I wish the new Mariko game didn't ditch "chief". Atelier games are already short enough, why start with a new guy when you could keep developing the old one? Especially when its a rather rare sequel.

I also really want to see a good love triangle get shattered, with both heroines ending up with another guy. Don't see many of those.

I wish the new Mariko game didn't ditch "chief". Atelier games are already short enough, why start with a new guy when you could keep developing the old one? Especially when its a rather rare sequel.
Thats my problem with this game too! Atleast give chief just one appearance, not only just single mentions. Heck even i wish threesome with chief, Mariko, and the new guy.

Been pretty bored with the past year of NTR VN releases, only played a very small hand full, mostly Atelier Sakura. I feel like my standards have gone up a lot though so maybe that has something to do with it. I don't feel like waisting my time on a VN with just one good scene.

All i seem to do now is keep up with manga. I still want that baseball CG from last year translated!

The upcoming interracial NTR by Atelier Sakura looks interesting, or at the very least the CG looks nice. They can be so hit or miss though.

I also really want to see a good love triangle get shattered, with both heroines ending up with another guy. Don't see many of those.

Honestly AS games have kinda become like junk food, they are readily available so we play them but that doesn't mean its great and just leaves you hungry for more.

There is something strange though I should note, a lot of authors especially in erotica don't like to make sequels to their stories. Heck this could be said for a authors in general, most seem to either just focus on one story at a time then move onto something new. Or you get authors who only really focus on one character with a few books on the side, but for erotica even eroge sequels are rare and when they happen its even rarer to find sequels staring the same characters especially in lead roles. Yes there are some series for sure like those made by tinkerbell and the Aisaiger series - but it seems to me either sequels don't sell well enough to warrant them or the creators/authors for whatever reason prefer to keep introducing new characters rather then explore existing characters.

Trailer for new AS game:
http://www.at-sakura.net/ntr/brand/058/down.html

Also some chibi from trailer :D :
mhkqxz.jpg

mjnwbw.jpg

ezbtov.jpg

uvanys.jpg

I feel you bro. I also want to see something like that. I have being reading Ver9 stuff lately. I specially like his latests works. I'm talking about THIS ONE, THIS ONE and THIS ONE. I think developers should just start reading Ver9 works and make something like that. That or Ver9 should start doing Visual Novels. I'm not kidding, this guy knows exactly what NTR is about, and do stuff very few developers do or if they do they do it poorly:

1. More than one woman involved. Either being the wife's sister, a friend of the MC or other unrelated women. The idea that a woman, that the MC thinks is a friend, is actually another sex friend of the Netori guy and is helping him fuck the wife, is GOLD. It's a shame this idea is not used at all in Visual Novels.

2. The wife was snatched from the get go. Discovering that the wife was cheating even before the game started is another great twist that is almost not used at all. The MC begining to suspect recently and then discovering that all started waaaaaay before the game even started is a great plot twist! And it allows the situation explained in my next point...

3. The MC's kid is not his kid. Her lovely daughter is his pride and joy, he has loved and cared for her for years, only to discover that she always was the other guy's daughter. I think ANIM used to do that, but it was more of an "extra" rather than a main point in their games. Except for Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi in their other games it was used as an ending, rather than a main plot point (but I don't remember very well, damn I need to replay that game).

In summary: All the MC's happy life was a sweet lie. Now go RAGE! (now that's a word I miss for NTR topics).

I don't know why more developers do that kind of stuff. If I were a developer my process of thinking would be: What do people like? - Why do people like this? - Who are the artists that do that kind of situations? - Of all those guys whom are the fans favorites? - What are their works like? - What part of their works people love so much? - Ok let's put something of that in our works as well.

Last edited:
I feel you bro. I also want to see something like that. I have being reading Ver9 stuff lately. I specially like his latests works. I'm talking about THIS ONE, THIS ONE and THIS ONE. I think developers should just start reading Ver9 works and make something like that. That or Ver9 should start doing Visual Novels. I'm not kidding, this guy knows exactly what NTR is about, and do stuff very few developers do or if they do they do it poorly:

1. More than one woman involved. Either being the wife's sister, a friend of the MC or other unrelated women. The idea that a woman, that the MC thinks is a friend, is actually another sex friend of the Netori guy and is helping him fuck the wife, is GOLD. It's a shame this idea is not used at all in Visual Novels.

2. The wife was snatched from the get go. Discovering that the wife was cheating even before the game started is another great twist that is almost not used at all. The MC begining to suspect recently and then discovering that all started waaaaaay before the game even started is a great plot twist! And it allows the situation explained in my next point...

3. The MC's kid is not his kid. Her lovely daughter is his pride and joy, he has loved and cared for her for years, only to discover that she always was the other guy's daughter. I think ANIM used to do that, but it was more of an "extra" rather than a main point in their games. Except for Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi in their other games it was used as an ending, rather than a main plot point (but I don't remember very well, damn I need to replay that game).

In summary: All the MC's happy life was a sweet lie. Now go RAGE! (now that's a word I miss for NTR topics).

I don't know why more developers do that kind of stuff. If I were a developer my process of thinking would be: What do people like? - Why do people like this? - Who are the artists that do that kind of situations? - Of all those guys whom are the fans favorites? - What are their works like? - What part of their works people love so much? - Ok let's put something of that in our works as well.

The third point is good as an ending but is also nice if it happens before it (if the game is big enough), think Gatenkei and you have an idea what i mean.

I really like these character designs. The fact that he is just a good looking black guy makes a nice change for manga etc. First one of thiers in a while i've thought looked interesting. Too bad it wont ever be in English.

I was saving this https://exhentai.org/g/1335423/59ffb7dde9/ for when i was bored a god am i glad, i loved it especially the ending muahahahahahaha

Only thing that could have been better is if instead the guy went to save her (again) and just when he is about to win the girl stabs him in the bak.....muahahahahahahahaha.
man i have problems xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん